Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57501 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by suso(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2017
God has created this
Lets it be my man
Even abortion can't disrupt what God wants to create

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by adrian3000(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]
Can someone pls summarize so i can comment

Probably the person below

9 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ellagabs(f): 4:36pm On May 03, 2017
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

379 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by kaziblake(f): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
This is tough.
Firstly what do you mean by"mistakely impregnated her"How much is condom?
But the mistake you made first is by using the withdrawal method instead of condom..she might be carrying another man child and not yours but no evidence.
The only option here is paternity test.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by hopeforcharles(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
Oh the deed has already been done.
But a little voice inside me tells me that u might not be the father of the child.
Don't be fuckn scared of arrest and the police call her parents and tell them what happened and how u don't trust their daughter because she bike the trust you have on her, and that u have a feeling that the kid is not yours and you can only marry her if she delivers and u do a paternity test on the child or better still tell them you no go marry but u go take care of the kid and mother.
Or Just marry her.
All these things weak me for women stuffs.
My own story about the girl I meet recently that lied to me used another maga to the extreme just make my zeal for looking for a partner reduce to 45%. cry

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
Yeah...sincerely, am very confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
grin

The only solution here is when the baby comes and if ur willing to have a DNA test juz to make sure that the baby is yours...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
kaziblake:
This is tough
Am confused

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by JudeJude: 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

The only solution here is when the baby comes and uf ur willing to have a DNA test juz to make sure that the baby is yours...
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Afonjashapmouth: 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
This is pathetic but your only way out is save for DNA test after which you can make any decision but for now.play the.fool

28 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by yomi007k(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
Bros be responsible for ur actions n face it as a man
Wen u were lashing wtout cd u neva askrd if drr cud be an issue.

That lady aint really yours.

I knw u may doubt d paternity but u can do a dna test wen d time is right.

Wish u d best

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Crownadex(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
humm this is a serious issue

firstly try ur best to find out about that pastor b4 u can take any step bcz what I'm seeing here ain't proof that you're the only person who get that pregnt , even it may not be you

but you can't do anything without proof

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2017
You could have seen some signs of unfaithfulness in her. Please don't marry that girl. And you as a girl in a relationship, yet have other boyfriends. You have problems.

24 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
This is pathetic but your only way out is save for DNA test after which you can make any decision but for now.play the.fool
Wow!!! I got ur message.

Thank u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nursennenny(f): 4:55pm On May 03, 2017
Let her deliver the baby, go for DNA, Sue her if u are not the father. Thank me later

45 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Sheikhmd007(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2017
Ha! My bro this lady, Mcheeeeew I mean the way I see this matter something is wrong somewhere the first is She went to the club but nothing happened with all those calls you made, secondly She to someone else and lied that She spoke with a Pastor as you confirmed. So She is up to something and that Belle self with her behaviours, Hmmmm! Even me I no go believe am say na me get the belle. Shine your eyes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nursennenny(f): 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
U see why I advice girls to keep their virginity atimes, it will save u a lot of headaches.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 03, 2017
The only problem here is you're too in love with the girl. From the names you described her one could tell, she has your mumu button.

Since pastor Mike said he isn't a pastor, he might be her side nigga. Go and tell her parents you don't trust their daughter and wouldn't want to have such a woman as a wife to avoid future divorce. You could do a paternity test after the birth of the child but will support her all through till the DNA is done and if it's yours you'll marry her.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
The only problem here is you're too in love with the girl. From the names you described her one could tell, she has your mumu button.

Since pastor Mike said he isn't a pastor, he might be her side nigga. Go and tell her parents you don't trust their daughter and wouldn't want to have such a woman as a wife to avoid future divorce. You could do a paternity test after the birth of the child but will support her all through till the DNA is done and if it's yours you'll marry her.

Always so explicit, straight to the point, unbiased & honest.
A million likes
How are you doing ma?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2017
sunshyne20:

Always so explicit, straight to the point, unbiased & honest.
A million likes
How are you doing ma?
Lol, I'm good. How are you?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I'm good. How are you?.

Great dear.
Being a while. Missed you ma

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2017
yomi007k:
Bros be responsible for ur actions n face it as a man
Wen u were lashing wtout cd u neva askrd if drr cud be an issue.

That lady aint really yours.

I knw u may doubt d paternity but u can do a dna test wen d time is right.

Wish u d best
Thanks
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by thesuave10(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2017
In all honesty my man. Do not and I say again, Do not marry this girl. Now the reason she cheated on you is your fault sha but do not marry her at all cuz if I tell you how to correct yourself(cuz it's your fault) when you guys get married she'll cheat again. Keeping it real!

11 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
sunshyne20:

Great dear.
Being a while. Missed you ma
Aww, don't miss me too much. grin
Do have a nice day.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by macroscopic: 5:23pm On May 03, 2017
thesuave10:
In all honesty my man. Do not and I say again, Do not marry this girl. Now the reason she cheated on you is your fault sha but do not marry her at all cuz if I tell you how to correct yourself(cuz it's your fault) when you guys get married she'll cheat again. Keeping it real!
Interesting! !! Pls continue!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by infantlion(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2017
macroscopic:
Interesting! !! Pls continue!!!
following...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by marvin902(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
dude just calm down and wait till she gives birth and do a DNA test
nothing is hidden under the sun..but don't ever try to marry this girl even if they threaten fire and Brimstone's

16 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
Aww, don't miss me too much. grin
Do have a nice day.

You too.
God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by CplusJason: 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
The miracle working "pastor mike" cool

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Coolgent(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Take care of her now and promise to marry her on one condition only; if the baby is yours after paternity test.
Who knws the baby my resemble u sef.
Dont wory, cos wory doesnt solve anytin o, it only complicate things & make u los focus.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.