Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! (914 Views)

Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President / Start A Cosmetic Network Marketing Career / Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
Truthfully speaking, the multi level marketing industry in Nigeria has suffered deeply in the last 2-3years in Nigeria.
Some of the biggest reasons being the facts that dietary supplements are no longer sustainable to provide passive income and also because of the falling state of the naira over international currencies making the products of network marketing companies good but over-priced.

After loosing a whole lot of money in Ponzi schemes (names withheld) i only didn't loose interest in such investment schemes but in reality i didn't even have a dime to invest again. During one of my days of counting my losses, i did a calculation that opened my eyes.
In a ponzi scheme that pays you 100% ROI, for 1000 people to be paid 2000 people must loose their money. If the ROI is lesser, or maturity period is longer it only extends how long it will take for you to loose your money.

I a new quest for something more sustainable and would not require me selling supplements/drugs/capsules to earn and preferably, i wanted an online business, so i began researching online for Residual Passive Income

For the sake of knowledge, Residual Passive Income is the income that keeps coming or that you keep earning when the effort that is used in producing or providing it has stopped.
For instance platforms like uber, nairaland, Globacom, etc. The effort that Seun Osewa used in creating and developing the nairaland platform is long gone, but even if he decided to sleep for 6months he will keep earning from ads and others. So residual passive income is directly proportional to the value you provide.

This 2 videos below completely changed my mindset.
It will be insignificant to you to watch this if what you want is not passive residual income.
For those who do, don't be in a haste, take out time to watch the video and study the PDF file in the link provided below.

Eklipse consults is a very new company, online business, online company.
Eklipse currently is open also to passionate/self motivated individual consultants who will head the different regions and state across Nigeria to serve as resource persons, city hosts all from the comfort of your home online while you earn massive residual income. All you have to do is to pass an online meeting with the admins.

Interested in this business and want to be a part of it,
chat me up on
whatsapp- 09093200039
Mr Paul

Please for those who have taken out time to study this please do not hesitate to come here to give a feedback on your thoughts about the model for others to see.
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ79HCzbwhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEgyus2kXLw

Link to pdf file
http://eklipseconsults.com/Materials/Marketing%20/The%20Business%20Of%20Eklipse.pdf

1 Like

Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
This career path will change your life massive.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2017
Happy new week all.
Please make sure you watch the video which explains the integral part of the business
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
please note that the contact 09093200039 is unavailable for calls only whatsapp.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2017
Happy Sunday. Please a much as you do give me your feedback on whatsapp also do give a comment on this thread for others to see.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2017
Happy new week
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
happy holidays
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
goodday
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Happy weekend to everyone...
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! by donpy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Finally after so much anticipation!!!!
Eklipse Consults Official launch is here
Come and be a part of the new revolution for residual passive income and excellent global standard tools.
Date- Sat 15th of July, 2017
Venue:
103, Allen avenue, Ikeja. Mosesola House. 3rd Floor.
For Directions to the venue call Victor on 09076670535.

For information about Eklipse and to watch the event life online follow us on our social media account on
twitter- @Eklipseconsults
Facebook- Eklipse Corporate

Direction- From Allen junction locate the building below beside tantalizer Mosesola House or ask anyone that you are going to Vantage hub

(1) (Reply)

Recession : White Man Spotted Doing Conductor Work(photos) / Opening A Bank Account Without I.D / Jobs: Work And Get A Pay Of 20$ Per Hour, No Special Skill Needed.. Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.