Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Guy's What Is Your Takes On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's What Is Your Takes On This (1218 Views)

I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by shigoslim(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
The moment you call your girl and she said I will call you back I am sleeping, with screaming voice.
How will you feel and what is your takes? I got wordering maybe she is making a crunch with anotherr guy.
embarassed undecided shocked
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2017
Must u conclude she is with a guy? Ur thoughts tho
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by BlackDBagba: 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
Maybe she was dreaming and your call woke her up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by shigoslim(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Must u conclude she is with a guy? Ur thoughts tho

Bro I knew 4rm the bottom of ur heart u felt the same.
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by hernandson(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2017
and when did people start been negative about the term " there is love in sharing"?
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by Brave47(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2017
Lol... Maybe u wronged her.. Try to remember bro ;DLol... Maybe u wronged her.. Try to remember bro
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by press005: 8:07pm On May 03, 2017
ladies at tyms jst needs to be left alone for a moment...u have to figure out wen ur girl experiences such nd knw hw to handle her.....also, dnt always suspect som1 at any slightest instant.

1 Like

Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 03, 2017
I hate that thing with passion. I mean you are enjoying your sleep and someone wakes you up angry
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by Brave47(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
I hate that thing with passion. I mean you are enjoying your sleep and someone wakes you up angry
every body hates that
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by febo15(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
so how is your caller suppose to know that you are sleeping? If you can answer that question, then you should be angry with your self!

1 Like

Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
febo15:
so how is your caller suppose to know that you are sleeping? If you can answer that question, then you should be angry with your self!

undecided

And you think I'll pick the call in the first place or what undecided
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by shigoslim(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

undecided

That is what i expect her to do in the first instance not that she will tell me i am sleeping angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by shigoslim(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
press005:
ladies at tyms jst needs to be left alone for a moment...u have to figure out wen ur girl experiences such nd knw hw to handle her.....also, dnt always suspect som1 at any slightest instant.

cool cool embarassed embarassed
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by febo15(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
febo15:
so in that case, why will you hate when the call you while you are sleeping?
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
eh eh I don see means to dey find trouble for night,,,
Re: Guy's What Is Your Takes On This by febo15(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

undecided

so in that case, why will you hate when the call you while you sleeping?

(1) (Reply)

deleted. solved..... / Guys Let's Be Sincere , Which Is More Preferable Between Type Of These Woman / Girl Go Totally Unclad To Be Painted By A Male Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.