Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (120531 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by omoboykoko: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2010
the man ayirimi emami is favored by god if god say is your turn no thing devil can do about it.yes i agree that years back ayiri was nobody but now i also belive is somebody lets forget the fact is our brother he is not a greedy man he like empowerment like hand shake.he as done a lots for girls and boys in warri as delta at large.i bet u all is not every body that has the kind of ayiri money will want to put him self down,ayiri is so fry and focus do not believe the bad things that people say about him he is a nice man, you can call me on 07058617142 for more info

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by omoboykoko: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2010
with ayiri no duling he make things happens in a man's life it is good to be good

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by favouredjb(f): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
Omg I must chip in a lil of what I know about this wedding,apart from seeing in on tv,I have the copy of the ovation it was featured in,ostentatious display of wealth,first class artists from tuface to psquare
Latest wonder on wheels,had like four different parties.ovation gave him over ten pages,he had 3 bach eves,one in warri,lagos and london,he flew the likes of tuface sound sultan,tetuila to london.what about his birthday,that one is a story for another day.

He recently placed some congratulatory msgs in national dailies some weeks back,wishing ibori a hppy birthday,and he said he can die for ibori's Ideologies,bla blabla.he's obviously ibori's goon,and must have made a lot of money from those oil companies,bunkering and all
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by favouredjb(f): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
@folusade lol! The meaningof his name in yoruba is not gud at all,lmao
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by james1(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2010
@tolead,you are very straight forward,thank you.debosky too.
@folusade:you don't have worry yourself sick about what his name means in yoruba,he is an Itsekiri man.
@you with the meaning in yoruba"answering folusade's question"that is an insult to Ayeri Emami and the Itsekiri people;go see a psychologist,you need help.
@all you HATERS:Oh,shut up!hating get's no one no where.
The man reserve's the right to spend his money as he pleases;he don't need your opinion and will never want it so stop killing yourselves slowing by gearing fast toward's the hypertensive.this is a man that has businesses that had employed hundreds of peeps.he had given many others a life line.
A wedding is once in a lifetime;did you peeps not see IBB's daughter's wedding?how about Adenuga's daughter's wedding and his mother's burial?one single bilboard on kingsway road,ikoyi.was reputed to cost 20m to erect and there were others!you are whinning about a man who spent money on his happiest moment; the only celibration anyone can claim to be truelly aware of.do you witness your birth or death cerimonies?
The truth is:rich peeps rejoice,those that are like them or will soon be like them or more than them rejoice with them.
I will leave you with this:history's all time best sellers,the good book,the bible admonishes;rejoice with those who are rejoicing.I rest my case.this debate is over,we won,thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2010
Where are the Ade Bendels and Ezegos of yesteryears? A word is enough for the wise
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by favouredjb(f): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
@james1,u got me rofl, u re the one that needs serious help
Using panadol over ayiri's headache, smh and please learn how to spell.thanks
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by james1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
@favouredjb.those are typographical error's.I don't proof read if I don't have to;type the lenght I typed on a BB and let me see you not make mistake newbie.you are sick,you lowlifed ranting asshole.GO COMMIT SUICIDE TRAMP!
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by favouredjb(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
Thanks and God bless u mister
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by RMTrack: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ahn ahn,pple,all these insult because of a certain ayiri,who d heel is he,we shld all tnk of how to make n spend our money instead of insulting eachoda ova sum1 that doesn't even knw u exist
GBAM!
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by favouredjb(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
Its not worth it really
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Skidoc(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
Favouredjb, you are truly favoured! Not afraid to speak up in the face of bootlickers, backside-kissers and Money worshippers. I'm proud of ya! wink
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by favouredjb(f): 12:30am On Sep 29, 2010
Thanks so much skidoc,ur blessed too
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by adaphik(f): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
Never heard of him *yawns* But now i know *yawns* G/nyt.
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by bmakanju: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2011
There is no way around it. This man must be some sort of criminal. How did he get the funding for his resort? or start A&E Petroleum. Even the most dangerous and illegal of criminals have legitimate businesses.

The wedding had more stars than Rhythm Unplugged! 2face, TImaya, Dr SId, Dbanj, Ikechukwu, J Martins, PSquare Basketmouth, Ali Baba were all in attendance!

And Oritsejafor just convinced me of the double standards of the Nigerian Religious Institution ( Re: Ibru & Akingbola )
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by chariO: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
I just stumbled into this chain of talk about Mr Ayiri Emami though it has been going on for a long time but i can't help but to leave a comment. I've read some comment of which some are very scandelous. How can some of you who don't know a person just sit and assume that because Nigeria is full of curruption we still don't have hard working Nigerian Citizens.

For those of you requesting to know who he is, Mr Ayiri Emami is a young and extraordinary hard working man from Delta state, Nigeria. An Itsekiri by tribe. As mentioned above by some of the people that commented, He is the CEO of A & E petrol, A & E group of companys ( Which includes different aspects such as Oil, Logistics, and constructions), 911 Hotels and resorts and 911 entertainment. As for those of you saying he's got be a crimiminal to have such money. I'ld say to you to do proper investigations before jumping to conclusions. All of what the man is today did not come about in one day. I have been opportuned to work closely with a close family of his and know he came about. Just every other successful person, Mr Ayirimi Emami has his own story of harship and struggle that made him who he is today. He grew up in some of the typical communities and was not born with a silver spoon but from an average family.

He struggled with his mates on the streets and learnt the oil trade from his mother whose family happened to be an oil merchant from ILaje in ondo state. Even though he was young, he was fearless and was able to survive in that line of business. Apart from that, he was fully committed serving and protect the people of his community and his state at large. Even when there was fierce crises between the Ijaw, Urhobos and the Itsekiri's, He reamined the only one who could go into any of these community and affect their lives and he still does that till today. This singular event has earned him a lot of respect in the polital world of Nigeria as a whole. This man is a peace ambassador.

He is also invloled in charity. The number of people and communities he has affected are countless. Some people have lives today both in delat and nigeria as a whole because of this same man. I personally have seen people who can testify of the good work and job opportunities they have been given. Presently i can confidently cite five different ongoing project that he is working on to provide job opportunities for the less priviledge in Nigeria:
These are
1. the first of a kind multipurpose 911 Plaza in warri, which will have the first cinema in Delta state, Club, Mega office floors, stores etc

2. A tank farm In Ifie Kporo in Delat state which happens to be where i am from

3. 911 resort (II) in big warri,

4. Procurement of oil vessels and

5. The 911 entertainment training centre for upcoming artist.

All of these projects are what will create Job employments for the people of Nigeria.

He might not be the most educated man but the grace of God has been bestowed upon this man to lead so people can follow.

All of his works are not out there like the other politicians do because he's not a man that likes to sing his own praise. So please he deserves to be honoured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by majala411: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2011
i just MR BASH

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by majala411: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2011
life is all about fun

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by just1n(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2012
Am having fun wit de convo in here. *grabs a jar of popz* lolz grin
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by sylve11: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
adaphik: Never heard of him *yawns* But now i know *yawns* G/nyt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Midastorch(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayeri is an Itshekiri man from Delta state.the man that goes insyd his room and dashed someone a whooping 100million Naira.he's into Bunkering tho.God punish those ppl calling him Money miss road.if money dey miss road pray to God make ie miss road come your syd too.
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by emilyone(f): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2013
Ayiri .. one hell of a funny name grin
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by CleftEvents: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Some of u guys shud go and get a life,somebody has clarified d man's name yet u choose to believe he is a thief,wot I c are young men looking for excuses not to work,hard work with brains pays so u can chose to work or sit at home.
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by IamK2I(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Warri-born millionaire business man,
Ayiri Emami splashed over 20million
naira on 2face and Annie Idibia’s
Dubai wedding.
He is from Delta state but resides in
America. Ayiri Emami is an highly
influential Niger Delta youth leader,
who was the former Chairman of Delta
Waterways Security Committee.
He is the CEO of A & E petrol, A & E
group of Companies (which includes
different aspects such as Oil, Logistics,
and constructions), 911 Hotels &
Resorts, and 911 entertainment.
Ayiri paid 10 million for the Dubai
wedding venue, security and food.
N2.5m for the use of Hotel Jumeirah
beach for the church service and 2.5m
to convey guests from the church
venue to Royal Island Beach.
Ayiri Emami’s private yacht to be
ferried down to Dubai from America
for 2face and Annie Idibia’s exclusive
use. First class flight for 2face’s parent
to Dubai and he’s to sponsor 50
people as well to Dubai for the
wedding. He has also paid 911 band to
play at the event.
It was alleged that the Warri
Businesman spent 150 million Naira
on his wedding in 2011 (in which 2face
was one of his groomsmen) and also
bought 2face a brand new 15 million
Naira Range Rover Sport SUV.

SEE MONEY!
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Mariecakes(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Abegie...Mey una come plan your own for verve events wink
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by peleson: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls may God bless me jst as he has been blessing lots of Nigeria billionaires in dollars and this blessed man

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Billia(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by currentbrands(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2015
chariO:
I just stumbled into this chain of talk about Mr Ayiri Emami though it has been going on for a long time but i can't help but to leave a comment. I've read some comment of which some are very scandelous. How can some of you who don't know a person just sit and assume that because Nigeria is full of curruption we still don't have hard working Nigerian Citizens.

For those of you requesting to know who he is, Mr Ayiri Emami is a young and extraordinary hard working man from Delta state, Nigeria. An Itsekiri by tribe. As mentioned above by some of the people that commented, He is the CEO of A & E petrol, A & E group of companys ( Which includes different aspects such as Oil, Logistics, and constructions), 911 Hotels and resorts and 911 entertainment. As for those of you saying he's got be a crimiminal to have such money. I'ld say to you to do proper investigations before jumping to conclusions. All of what the man is today did not come about in one day. I have been opportuned to work closely with a close family of his and know he came about. Just every other successful person, Mr Ayirimi Emami has his own story of harship and struggle that made him who he is today. He grew up in some of the typical communities and was not born with a silver spoon but from an average family.

He struggled with his mates on the streets and learnt the oil trade from his mother whose family happened to be an oil merchant from ILaje in ondo state. Even though he was young, he was fearless and was able to survive in that line of business. Apart from that, he was fully committed serving and protect the people of his community and his state at large. Even when there was fierce crises between the Ijaw, Urhobos and the Itsekiri's, He reamined the only one who could go into any of these community and affect their lives and he still does that till today. This singular event has earned him a lot of respect in the polital world of Nigeria as a whole. This man is a peace ambassador.

He is also invloled in charity. The number of people and communities he has affected are countless. Some people have lives today both in delat and nigeria as a whole because of this same man. I personally have seen people who can testify of the good work and job opportunities they have been given. Presently i can confidently cite five different ongoing project that he is working on to provide job opportunities for the less priviledge in Nigeria:
These are
1. the first of a kind multipurpose 911 Plaza in warri, which will have the first cinema in Delta state, Club, Mega office floors, stores etc

2. A tank farm In Ifie Kporo in Delat state which happens to be where i am from

3. 911 resort (II) in big warri,

4. Procurement of oil vessels and

5. The 911 entertainment training centre for upcoming artist.

All of these projects are what will create Job employments for the people of Nigeria.

He might not be the most educated man but the grace of God has been bestowed upon this man to lead so people can follow.

All of his works are not out there like the other politicians do because he's not a man that likes to sing his own praise. So please he deserves to be honoured.

Nice one here......hardwork indeed pays off in d long run.
Re: Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bro u get head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Oct.23-nov.21 (scorpio) Born Have The Richest Personality Traits Among Other Humans. / Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.