Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). (45838 Views)

Is Whatsapp Down / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / WHATSAPP DOWN, Memes Out In Less Than An Hour [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2017
Mobile messaging program WhatsApp went down for around two hours on Wednesday, affecting millions of users across the globe.

The massively popular app refused to properly start up for some users, leaving them stuck with a 'Connecting...' message.

After two hours, Facebook which owns the app announced that the mobile chat program was back up and running, but it didn't say what caused the problem.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:41am On May 04, 2017
Don't panic Users expressed their horror at WhatsApp's collapse on Twitter Wednesday as it stuck on the 'Connecting...' screen for two hours.

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:44am On May 04, 2017
Stranded: Without their favorite messaging app, users felt like they might as well have been castaways, like Tom Hanks in the classic movie.

8 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:45am On May 04, 2017
So sorry: This user promised to change her ways if she could get the mobile messaging service back up and running.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:45am On May 04, 2017
Apocalypse wow: For some WhatsApp users, the response seemed like the end of the world.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2017
Under examination: At least students were able to get a few more hours of studying in while Facebook fixed the problem

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:47am On May 04, 2017
Access to naked selfies had started drying up.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by izzou(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2017
That awkward moment when you are trading through whatsapp,especially currency exchange

And you send the money first

.........And whatsapp goes down

But seriously, whatsapp gave me a break from all those group chats wey the members no dey gree rest.

I am grateful to whatsapp for the two hour break

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:49am On May 04, 2017
more.

3 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:50am On May 04, 2017
lol.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Epositive(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2017
whatsup with whatsapp?

2 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2017
More.

Kayode Oluwaseun

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2017
For some, the app's error was a great way to duck out of social responsibilities.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Funjosh(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2017
Never knew it was down self, I was sleeping during those time embarassed

41 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:57am On May 04, 2017
Business insider.

2 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2017
Funjosh:
Never knew it was down self, I was sleeping during those time embarassed

Same here bro, saw it online hours after.

14 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2017
From dubai.

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Explorers(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Marvel1206: 6:24am On May 04, 2017
Lol. I started force stopping and restarting my whatsapp. Then I thought it was network grin
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by ichommy(m): 6:29am On May 04, 2017
I was switching Off and On. grin
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by nepapole(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2017
Dint even notice. Thought it was my mtn doing "shege shege" .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by justicejay(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2017
2go and BBM mode reactivated

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2017
Lol. Not really a WhatsApp freak, but I always dey think am say wetin go happen the day the internet will shut down and refuse to wake up for like a week.

Na that day the world go know how hell feels like.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Obiabunike: 6:39am On May 04, 2017
Hahaha

This must be a good day.
Space booked.!!!

I CARRY FIRST TODAY
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by kenyguy(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2017
Its back
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:39am On May 04, 2017
I didn't notice self...

6 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by abescom: 6:40am On May 04, 2017
How come I didn't notice. I consider myself an heavy user of whatsapp yet didn't notice.

I will be seriously destablised if twitter goes down for 1 hour.

Twitter, nairaland and whatsapp in that order are my favorite.

3 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Nobody: 6:40am On May 04, 2017
.Thank God Na international....I would have been answering some queries this morning..
But BBM is now totally useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by austine4real(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2017
glo una fada oo
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Nobody: 6:41am On May 04, 2017
Just get to know that right now! I am not addicted to it, if they like, they should take it off finally, afterall, they have given us a deadline on Blackberry!

11 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by sukkot: 6:41am On May 04, 2017
prince philip is dead. papa charlie
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by MrRhymes101(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2017
Did WhatsApp go down?

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.