Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (55139 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by oruma19: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
I did it too. Dated my wife for six months without any gbenshing. But I must confess that I had enough outside .. even on d eve of the marriage I still had enough doking with protection tho grin cheesy grin. Make d girl de deceive herself say her guy no do, meanwhile the guy wan kill himself for 9yrs with plenty babes outside. ..lolz
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2017
Well... I wouldn't want to doke her either.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 11:34am On May 04, 2017
Kingsasian:
Before now I would have been in support of sex after marriage but not in these days and times where the promiscuity of most of our ladies is now almost equal to that of the guys. I no fit dey form saint on top one girl then another guy go dey perform wonders on her o.

If you understood the essence of sex after marriage, you would never have made that statement. You obviously think it's about "not being the loser between you and a potentially cheating spouse". But sorry to shock you; it is about you! You are obeying God by abstaining from sexual immorality! It's not about trying to please anybody.

The reason sex outside marriage is discouraged is simply because it is a SIN! God commanded us to flee from it! Even if you abstain and later discovered your spouse was cheating all along, you simply move on with your life while God Himself judges her for her actions. Why should you decide to make yourself a candidate of God's judgement just because you want to compete in sin with your spouse and not feel left out in committing a sin you suspect another person is committing against you? Is there any sense in that?? It is when you don't realise you're only saving yourself from sin and destruction of your soul that you think the way you do now. Have you ever asked yourself what would happen to your soul if you suddenly suffer a heart attack while banging a girl, and you drop dead in the middle of the action? Do you think you will make it to heaven? Or do you think God will pardon you if you give him the excuse that you were involved in sexual immorality because you didn't want to later discover your spouse had been doing it while you were avoiding it? The word of God says "O man! you are inexcusable". Remember that what matters most in this life is not how much money you made or how many women you slept with, but rather, the salvation of your soul. One day we will all die, and most people will realise that they only wasted all their years on earth pursuing what does not matter in eternity! You think women and money are very important now? Pray God opens your eyes and gives you a rare privilege to see people suffering in hell now and ask them if they consider those things important, and everyone of them will tell you the most important thing they wish for is to have the privilege to be alive on earth again and serve God with all their heart.

Summary: If you stay away from sin, you are not doing it to please anybody, you are only saving your soul!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by kingsbeco53(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2017
Holy ghost fire
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Appareil(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2017
Heaven answers Amen.This is how we knew Nigerians. Decent!!What ever happened to this generation!!! Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Appareil(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2017
oruma19:
I did it too. Dated my wife for six months without any gbenshing. But I must confess that I had enough outside .. even on d eve of the marriage I still had enough doking with protection tho grin cheesy grin. Make d girl de deceive herself say her guy no do, meanwhile the guy wan kill himself for 9yrs with plenty babes outside. ..lolz
Not necessarily. Not every one is a sinner.Merci

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:50am On May 04, 2017
Am not understanding oh... So she no have sex with this guy for 8 years? were both of them doing it elsewhere with someone else? If not, you expect me to believe this? Na nun and priest dem be? Even the priest dem dey do small boys too. So me no understand this story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Appareil(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2017
martineverest:
watch how some ladies will rush to this thread to rain curses on her
On the contrary! To their shame.Make them dey do!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Fisocoded(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2017
Are my mad? Even Adam and Eve no date for 8 years without sex rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 11:54am On May 04, 2017
Hmmmm.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

You go dey shout, "iffa tell you say I love you ooo.. My money na your own oo.."

Another sharp dude go dey shuk her shuku shuku..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by mensos544: 12:10pm On May 04, 2017
Kingsasian:
Before now I would have been in support of sex after marriage but not in these days and times where the promiscuity of most of our ladies is now almost equal to that of the guys. I no fit dey form saint on top one girl then another guy go dey perform wonders on her o.

Mine is even 9yrs courtship bf marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
Kingsasian:
Lmao

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
There are still guys like us who can do this
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by dayo1984: 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS IS WHAT I CALL "HOLY RELATIONSHIP "

Holy indeed
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
Nice to hear...really interesting cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by AjiChris(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2017
Yea dats what we talking about
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Softorgasm(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

What drove you to that conclusion?
your first post in this thread.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
One look at the husband and I was convinced. All these Nerds sef, I am sure she's the one giving the rules.
Guy man just dey self-service d!ck upandan for good 8years with Playboy magazine sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
This is one news many Nigerian ladies dont want to see...It is like the PEPPER DEM thing...

And guys too hate this cos they don't want their gal to see this and start behaving chaste.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2017
Softorgasm:
your first post in this thread.

I don't see why what I said would drive you to that conclusion grin, but since I'm affectionate and part of that includes touching and kissing and those two ultimately lead to the final end wink ....I don't see myself being in an platonic relationship with someone I love for 8 years...but to each it's own hey undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by uncleabbey(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
When.it comes to buying none tested products we get mind pass each other grin

Team Always Debe
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by outflank: 2:09pm On May 04, 2017
I noticed you didn't say if you were a virgin or not.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by trendyprettygir: 3:18pm On May 04, 2017
Great.

Hope it was same for the man you married?

Abstinence and holiness should apply to all and not just women.

Such declarations from women should balance and be same with declarations of their men. If not, it is not preaching the real message!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Emanuola(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2017
They realy tried.I also dated my wife for 7 years without sex,but to be honest,we kissed and do a bit of romance sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by uma02: 3:33pm On May 04, 2017
This woman you wicked oh! U no even give osheri self u keep him hungry until eight years. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2017
JamesReacher post=56190566]And so??[/quote]bedeviled mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2017
Pinshure of them dating without sex for eight years or i don't bloody believe the fake story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Softorgasm(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't see why what I said would drive you to that conclusion grin, but since I'm affectionate and part of that includes touching and kissing and those two ultimately lead to the final end wink ....I don't see myself being in an platonic relationship with someone I love for 8 years...but to each it's own hey undecided
hmmm cool and i like your honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.