Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

To The Atheist In The House - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist In The House (2194 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Atheist In The House by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2017
Seun:
I used to have a don't ask don't tell policy as I was more focused on business, but now religion is one of my favorite topics to talk about. I'm tired of people assuming that I'm a Christian and then being 'disappointed' on learning the truth. I want everybody I meet to already know.

hope you are not a traditionalist? because most Yoruba atheists are traditionalists
Re: To The Atheist In The House by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On May 06, 2017
chemystery:
Are you typing to make sense or just for attacking sake?

Read again, slowly, maybe you will understand.
Re: To The Atheist In The House by chemystery: 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
MrPresident1:

Read again, slowly, maybe you will understand.
No thanks, i have wasted 2mins of my life already, cant afford to waste more on same thing
Re: To The Atheist In The House by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On May 06, 2017
chemystery:
No thanks, i have wasted 2mins of my life already, cant afford to waste more on same thing

Read and comprehend that thing that I wrote or your whole life is wasted already grin
Re: To The Atheist In The House by idris4r83(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2017
chemystery:
And your god that came into existence by accident makes perfect sense to you abi?
if God came by accident then he is not God. My God is eternal, he begets not and non is he begotten. He is there even before time and will be there after time cos he created the time. The Genesis of my God and his nature is totally beyond human comprehension. If u can understand the genesis of God, then he seizes to be God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Atheist In The House by chemystery: 8:36am On May 07, 2017
idris4r83:
if God came by accident then he is not God. My God is eternal, he begets not and non is he begotten. He is there even before time and will be there after time cos he created the time. The Genesis of my God and his nature is totally beyond human comprehension. If u can understand the genesis of God, then he seizes to be God.
So god started existing suddenly from nothing and from nowhere? Perfect sense indeed. A god who created evil and still punish people for doing evil, is that one god?
Re: To The Atheist In The House by didymario7(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2017
idris4r83:
The Genesis of my God and his nature is totally beyond human comprehension. If u can understand the genesis of God, then he seizes to be God.

Roger that!
Re: To The Atheist In The House by idris4r83(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2017
didymario7:

Roger that!
don't understand
Re: To The Atheist In The House by didymario7(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2017
idris4r83:
don't understand

I was echoing those words of yours for all those who may have missed it. U are so on point.

To paraphrase what Bill Gates (religiousless man) once said- to think that the world in its awesomeness came about as a result of some random events is rather uncharitable. Then he ended the statement by saying "it makes sense to believe in God".

How people think all these things, the stars, day n night, the entire universe is a product of randomness is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House by Niflheim(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2017
@Chemystery,

I have made it known publicly that I am an Anthropotheist, and I have had many public arguments with religious people in the past!!!

All these debates have proven one thing to me....................................."The fictional Jesus has created a religion of foolish followers!!!"
Re: To The Atheist In The House by chemystery: 10:50pm On May 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@Chemystery,

I have made it known publicly that I am an Anthropotheist, and I have had many public arguments with religious people in the past!!!

All these debates have proven one thing to me....................................."The fictional Jesus has created a religion of foolish followers!!!"
and how did they relate with you afterwards? Did it change or remain the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Atheist In The House by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2018
good one

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House by butterflyl1on: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
good one

Joblessness of the highest order grin

Jumping from one atheist thread to another reviving them like your life depends on it.

Such a jobless and desperate soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Atheist In The House by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2018
grin
Re: To The Atheist In The House by UyiIredia(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
chemystery:
Atheist in the house, do you make your believes known openly and publicly asides on social media or anonymous forum?

If no, Why?

If yes? How do you cope with being ostracized?

cc: seun

Deist. Openly deist since last year July 2017 after 4 years leaving the faith etc NOT atheist. Nobody ostracized me. Surprise upon hearing it for the first time polite but strongly disagree. The only fairly bad one is my grandmum but she has adjusted, I told her she could either let it ruin our relationship or deal with it cuz I wouldn't stop. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter or Facebook or message me.
Re: To The Atheist In The House by UyiIredia(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
idris4r83:
so funny

Evolution is the most silly theory I have ever heard in my life. The more I read stuff scientists discover about cells and living system I am stupefied they think physical laws and Nature explain it.
Re: To The Atheist In The House by Deicide: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Joblessness of the highest order grin

Jumping from one atheist thread to another reviving them like your life depends on it.

Such a jobless and desperate soul.
For someone who chases people all around threads quoting them even though they don't reply you tongue lol talk about joblessness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To The Atheist In The House by Deicide: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
UyiIredia:

Evolution is the most silly theory I have ever heard in my life. The more I read stuff scientists discover about cells and living system I am stupefied they think physical laws and Nature explain it.
Oh but turning ribs into a female Yeah that must make so much sense grin
Re: To The Atheist In The House by UyiIredia(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deicide:
Oh but turning ribs into a female Yeah that must make so much sense grin

Deists believe in no religion and I won't accept the Genesis myth without hard evidence. I changed my mind on that years back.

However I will rathef believe in the Genesis myth than the nonsese bollocks evolution is. At least Genesis violates no law of logic, fantastic as it is. Evolutionists will forever pretend natural selection eliminates the unfit while portraying it as a pseudo-creative force.
Re: To The Atheist In The House by butterflyl1on: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deicide:

For someone who chases people all around threads quoting them even though they don't reply you tongue lol talk about joblessness cheesy

Cowardice makes people afraid of their own shadows. Real men quote each other and slug it out. Women run!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Atheist In The House by Deicide: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
UyiIredia:

Deists believe in no religion and I won't accept the Genesis myth without hard evidence. I changed my mind on that years back.

However I will rathef believe in the Genesis myth than the nonsese bollocks evolution is. At least Genesis violates no law of logic, fantastic as it is. Evolutionists will forever pretend natural selection eliminates the unfit while portraying it as a pseudo-creative force.
I would have simply ignored you but the emboldened part got my attention. What do you mean by that?
Re: To The Atheist In The House by Deicide: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Cowardice makes people afraid of their own shadows. Real men quote each other and slug it out. Women run!
Oh common man don't be butthurt and besides the topic was about joblessness. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... / To Children Who Are Into Witchcraft. / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.