Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205324 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by beckissluv(f): 5:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Drnice:
Mine is at PH. It is stated that it will last for 4 hours. Hope, they aren't going for online interview or assessment centre too? I'm abit confused.
dnt knw abt dat
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Akexstinger(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2017
I've not gotten anything yet oh! I have been checking my email since yesterday, and meanwhile some of my friends have all gotten.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Akexstinger:
I've not gotten anything yet oh! I have been checking my email since yesterday, and meanwhile some of my friends have all gotten.
Are you a HND Graduate(not BSc) with distinction or upper credit level? Did you upload an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate? One of these could be the reason, cos neither my brother nor sister received theirs because of that.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by george05: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Drnice:
Are you a HND Graduate(not BSc) with distinction or upper credit level? Did you upload an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate? One of these could be the reason, cos neither my brother nor sister received theirs because of that.
So no B.Sc was invited
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Elplaga007(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Please one of the requirements is a print out of letter of invitation, are we getting it from the site because there's no link for that on the mail the sent. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
The venues and duration suggest SHL for technicians.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Elplaga007:
Please one of the requirements is a print out of letter of invitation, are we getting it from the site because there's no link for that on the mail the sent. Thank you.

Print out the email. It's your invite

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
george05:
So no B.Sc was invited
I guess, yes. But, I'm not sure about it.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
airsaylongcon:
The venues and duration suggest SHL for technicians.
What are we to expect: only test or online interview, assessment centre in addition?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Drnice:
What are we to expect: only test or online interview, assessment centre in addition?

Test only. Can be long and exhausting so have breakfast. Very basic calculator will be provided if needed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Olaoke16(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Mail just arrived now so if u av not receive... Be hopeful..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Akexstinger(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Drnice:
I am, I have upper credit, nysc and other things and uploaded them all. I even indicated that I have nebosh IGC
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Akexstinger:

I am, I have upper credit, nysc and other things and uploaded them all. I even indicated that I have nebosh IGC
Then be hopeful, yours would soon arrive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Jease: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls, am I the only one with 12am schedule?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Anybody with me on this address, Chams City, Lagos Digital Village Building, Behind Shoprite Ikeja Mall, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.

Also,assistance on materials to be focus on would be gratefully appreciated.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamrid:
Anybody with me on this address, Chams City, Lagos Digital Village Building, Behind Shoprite Ikeja Mall, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.

My e-mail is :Jamrid4@gmail.com

watzapp number : 08021388558

SHL numerical reasoning tests: Numerical reasoning tests will assess your understanding of numerical, statistical, financial and graphical data, and your ability to make deductions based on that data. These questions will likely be relevant to the workplace, requiring the candidate to solve realistic numerical problems. The SHL verify numerical reasoning test consist of 18 questions and typically lasts 17-25 minutes depending on job level. They are designed to measure a candidate's ability to make correct decisions or inferences from numerical or statistical data.

SHL verbal reasoning tests: Numerical reasoning tests will test your ability to understand and make logical deductions based on verbal/written data. Candidates will often be provided with a passage of written information, often relevant to the work place, and ask the candidate to answer questions based on the written information provided. The SHL verbal reasoning tests consist of 30 questions and typically last 17-19 minutes, depending on job level. They are designed to measure a candidate's ability to evaluate the logic in various kinds of argument as presented in written form.

SHL inductive reasoning tests: Inductive reasoning tests assess your ability to problem solve, and deal with unfamiliar information. Candidates will be required to think conceptually and analytically, often using shapes and patterns. This ability may also be referred to as logical or diagrammatic reasoning. The SHL verify inductive reasoning test consists of 24 questions and typically lasts 25 minutes. It is designed to test a candidate's ability to draw inferences and understand the relationships between various concepts independent of acquired knowledge.

SHL mechanical reasoning tests: This test measures a candidates understanding of basic mechanical principles and their application to devices, such as pulleys, gears and leavers. Verify provides a unique ability test online using randomised item content from the item bank that ensures candidates will not have previous exposure to the test. The SHL verify mechanical reasoning test typically lasts 25 minutes.

SHL reading comprehension tests: Designed to measure a candidate's ability to extract relevant information from written sources and make objective judgements on the basis of that information. The SHL verify reading comprehension test consists of 18 questions and typically lasts 25 minutes.
SHL deductive reasoning tests: Designed to measure a candidate's ability to draw logical conclusions based on information provided. The SHL verify deductive reasoning test consists of 18 questions and typically lasts 10 minutes.

The SHL Management and Graduate Item Bank (MGIB): This battery of tests comprised of verbal, numerical and productive thinking ability tests, aimed at graduate and management level positions. Productive thinking assesses a candidates creativity and ability to find abstract solutions and explanations to problems .These tests are considered to be more challenging than the standard Verify tests. The time limit for the verbal reasoning test is 25 minutes, the numerical reasoning is 35 minutes and productive thinking time limit is 32 minutes. These tests may be used for selection, assessment and for development.
Bespoke ability tests: Bespoke ability tests: In specific industries (e.g. finance) and/or specific roles (e.g. sales), SHL produce custom made tests, tailored to the specifications requested by the company using the test. These tests will be highly-relevant to the industry/job role and will often assess multiple reasoning abilities within the same test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/numerical/Free/NumericalTest1/Numerical-Reasoning-Test1-Questions.pdf

Go to assessmentday.co.uk for very good quality practice tests. If I were you all I'd combine funds and purchase the other tests available

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Busbar(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamrid:

My e-mail is :Jamrid4@gmail.com

watzapp number : 08021388558
Same address with mine. 8am
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jease:
Pls, am I the only one with 12am schedule?
Where is your centre & date for test?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
any body schedule for the test at abuja center?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by stans4lyf: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
please anyone has idea if they accept permanent voter's card? I don't have any of the ones mentioned there, but PVC I know is a valid Id. please I need response
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
stans4lyf:
please anyone has idea if they accept permanent voter's card? I don't have any of the ones mentioned there, but PVC I know is a valid Id. please I need response
I dont have permanent either, all I have is temporary voter's card. I guess is for identification.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
gwason:
Are u? All I see here has been Ikeja(lagos) and PH(rivers) Centres. Still watching to see more centres & mail here.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
gwason:
Am for Abuja Center, 28 September
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Akexstinger:

What of your age
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by chymi(f): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
I recieved mine too, same date and venue. Pls do u have any material and how do we meet embarassed
jeffjerry1:
Just received invitation for aptitude test on 28th sept. @ RSUT.

Anyone on same page with me?

Anyone with clue of what to expect during the test?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by chymi(f): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls guy i need your help on the past questions. Email me
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Jease: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Drnice:
Where is your centre & date for test?

New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 1 Oba-Akran Road (Adebayo Akande Centre), Ikeja, Lagos.

29th September, 2017

12:00:00 AM
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Jease: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
beckissluv:

mine is a new horizons computer learnin centre,oba akran....ikeja lagos state
whoelse is in the same venue with me?
Any useful material,please send it to bilikisuigbaudume@gmail.com
Same venue with me. Pls, do u also share '12am' with me?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
beckissluv:

am fine.....mine is on the 29th
u base in lag?

Yap!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
stans4lyf:

PVC should be fine. Not sure about Temporary though
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls, has anyone opened the link for test practice session? please update the house, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Job Vacancies In Ibadan / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.