Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205294 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamrid:

So personal........
if it is something everybody can hear ,i would have say it..
nd i think i have done that several time.
Thanks
if you say so..wish u what u seek
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

This should be helpful.
https://www.shl.hu/en/tests-tools/ability-tests/test-battery/technical-test-battery-ttb-for-operators-and-foremen

It outlines the combination of tests SHL offers for Operators.

Also the sample test in your email is very indicative of what you would seat for
thanks boss..your promt response is well appreciated
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Rukygbas2: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
This will help you.. How To Configure NPower Device... A Must Read... https://naijacycle.com/configure-npower-device-internet-browsing-reinstall-npower-apps-video/
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okay so I see you all are foot dragging on rallying yourselves together to purchase the materials on assessmentday.co.uk.

I have absolutely no benefit in this and I expect some people to be sceptical that I am out to scam them. For those who believe no proof if necessary, for those who don't no proof is believable. So I won't bother cajoling.

Straight to the point, the assessmentday materials I am recommending can be found here
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/buy/en/aptitudetest_buy.htm

They are being sold for £35 for the entire package. At approx N16, 100 that may be a bit off putting for a lot of u.

So what I suggest is that 17 people contribute N1000 each to a central pot, then the PDF material can be purchased and shared amongst the 17 of you.

Again I have no benefit in this and I am only in this because in my time I wish it had been done. If interested please indicate before 10pm tonight so that I can collate the names and add you to a Telegram group I plan to create so that I can be of some help

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mainstreets(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:
Okay so I see you all are foot dragging on rallying yourselves together to purchase the materials on assessmentday.co.uk.

I have absolutely no benefit in this and I expect some people to be sceptical that I am out to scam them. For those who believe no proof if necessary, for those who don't no proof is believable. So I won't bother cajoling.

Straight to the point, the assessmentday materials I am recommending can be found here

They are being sold for £35 for the entire package. At approx N16, 100 that may be a bit off putting for a lot of u.

So what I suggest is that 17 people contribute N1000 each to a central pot, then the PDF material can be purchased and shared amongst the 17 of you.

Again I have no benefit in this and I am only in this because in my time I wish it had been done. If interested please indicate before 10pm tonight so that I can collate the names and add you to a Telegram group I plan to create so that I can be of some help
interested,
do not use telegram, use whatsapp Pls.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jobeehichoya: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
The above comment is a very nice suggestion, I had same tots too. I'm interested pls
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mainstreets(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
for those that were scheduled for 12am, it was an error, a correction mail has been sent out, it's now 11am. just received mine. then for those Stil believing God for an invite, keep hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
mainstreets:
for those that were scheduled for 12am, it was an error, a correction mail has been sent out, it's now 11am. just received mine. then for those Stil believing God for an invite, keep hope alive.
Did u also see de 4 hrs stuff? Does it mean the test would last that long or could be in batches?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
mainstreets:

interested,
do not use telegram, use whatsapp Pls.

Telegram gives me a level of anonymity that I'd rather preserve. WhatsApp will require me to share my personal phone number with people I do not know.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Drnice:
Did u also see de 4 hrs stuff? Does it mean the test would last that long or could be in batches?

The test will last that long
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by snowwhyte607: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

It should be fine. They can verify your degree certificate from your school when the need arises.
Thanks for the prompt response, may God enlarge your coast
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
jobeehichoya:
The above comment is a very nice suggestion, I had same tots too. I'm interested pls

That's three of you interested now. So we are looking for 14 people.

The earlier you guys can get the materials the better so u can dive into preparing.

Modified: Those who have so far indicated interest
jobeehichoya
mainstreets
jamrid
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jobeehichoya: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
mainstreets:

My own test time was moved back to 8am instead of 12pm originally
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
mainstreets:
Alryt. pls has anyone tried to go through the test practise session in the link provided in the mail that was sent by nlng
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by topstone(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Interested Also
airsaylongcon:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

That's three of you interested now. So we are looking for 14 people.

The earlier you guys can get the materials the better so u can dive into preparing.

Modified: Those who have so far indicated interest
jobeehichoya
mainstreets
jamrid
I am interested also.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
So to simplify the whole process of indicating interest I have created a Telegram group. Email me on mynairalandmoniker@gmail.com to indicate interest and I will add tell you how to join the group. (Replace mynairalandmoniker with my actual moniker)

Again I'm not out to scam anyone (check my posts on Nairaland to validate my reputation).

I am sticking with Telegram for anonymity
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I don't expect the next stage to be any form of test. With the one I'm conversant with, a kind of interview (called an Assessment Centre) followed the SHL. BUT the SHL was preceeded by a test so I cannot really say now for u guys
Ok thanks!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
OK lemme clarify some misconceptions

1) I am NOT reselling off materials that I have. You guys can go and purchase them directly independent of me (I'd prefer this really). I am only trying to facilitate it cos for some reason you would trust me than yourselves. If you feel better liasing directly with yourselves by all means be my guest.

2) The assessmentday materials are not leaked versions (expo) of the live SHL questions. They are similar to what you will encounter in the SHL test and server as good Preperatory material.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jobeehichoya: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
airsaylongcon:
OK lemme clarify some misconceptions

1) I am NOT reselling off materials that I have. You guys can go and purchase them directly independent of me (I'd prefer this really). I am only trying to facilitate it cos for some reason you would trust me than yourselves. If you feel better liasing directly with yourselves by all means be my guest.

2) The assessmentday materials are not leaked versions (expo) of the live SHL questions. They are similar to what you will encounter in the SHL test and server as good Preperatory material.

How many people are still in for this pls, time is fast going. It's just a #1000 per person or maybe anyone of us has the material already, Kindly share with us please (oye money is real�).

08103866043, whatsapp, osejobeehichoya@yahoo.com...
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by wisz1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
The link is not working
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jobeehichoya: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
wisz1:
The link is not working

Try it again pls, copy the link to your browser and join the space
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by ukeme200(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
I got an invite this afternoon via SMS. however, up till now I'm yet to receive the details via mail. somebody should pls help me with the copy of the mail. thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
ukeme200:
I got an invite this afternoon via SMS. however, up till now I'm yet to receive the details via mail. somebody should pls help me with the copy of the mail. thanks

Share the contents of your SMS here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
ukeme200:
Go to your spam & check for it or go to "all mails," refresh it & may find urs there.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
ukeme200:
Confirm the e-mail you filled during ur registration, also check ur spam mail. Remember you must come with the print out on that day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Job Vacancies In Ibadan / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.