Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187276 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
NurseEze1:
drop waec and use neco
it happened to me..I had many Bs in my waec but just Cs in my neco and I have to use my neco instead BC of age difference
Tnx bro. I don't have all the requirements in Neco
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Clemexy20(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
pls o r we goin 2 write aptitude test?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
pls who has idea of how each States are going to be arranged within the 8days my center is Enugu and which day will Enugu state have their own.. I want to find out how and when to take excuse from duty
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by datigbogirl: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
expect tha unexpected!! starting from next week!!!! reliable source!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Clemexy20(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
pls if anyone has d pass questions help me. clement.yak@gmail.com. i will realy appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
NurseEze1:
pls who has idea of how each States are going to be arranged within the 8days
my center is Enugu and which day will Enugu state have their own..
I want to find out how and when to take excuse from duty

Aunty, when you go on Saturday, you'd know what day your state of origin will be screened.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Aunty, when you go on Saturday, you'd know what day your state of origin will be screened.

Everything is based on who's invited first. If you're not called for screening, you can't think of a center.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

Everything is based on who's invited first. If you're not called for screening, you can't think of a center.

It's a week to the screening and no one has received flash from them, or has anyone received and we don't know
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Ucheizzy:

It's a week to the screening and no one has received flash from them, or has anyone received and we don't know
I don't think anyone has. Maybe 3 days to the screening, invites will be sent.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

The question here is was dere any invitation last year or previous years?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by samobaba4u(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2017
they will upload names of invited candidates on the site
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by jsayor(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello house, will the screening commence on 1st July?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Last year, there was no sms or list published online prior to the zonal enlistment.

They rather pasted the lists at the respective venues... You just go down there, check your name and the date your state falls under.

If they don't sent any notifications before 1st...then I'm sure it will go as last year's.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Essont(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Essont:
What about this?
http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=DSSC2016
This one is not for first enlistment. It comes after this one that is holding on 1st to 8th of July
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
arcayoayodele:

The question here is was dere any invitation last year or previous years?
somebody should answer this question.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by datigbogirl: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Reader1988:

This one is not for first enlistment. It comes after this one that is holding on 1st to 8th of July

I really don't understand what thus first enlistment is all about....is it going to be an aptitude test & credential screening only? also will there be another aptitude test in this Kaduna location? so many questions to be answered, very confusing mehn!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrbllymer: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2017
datigbogirl:

I really don't understand what thus first enlistment is all about....is it going to be an aptitude test & credential screening only? also will there be another aptitude test in this Kaduna location? so many questions to be answered, very confusing mehn!

https://www.nairaland.com/2123056/

Go through this and you'd..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2017
datigbogirl:

Like u are not familiar with this system of recruitment. Are u a fresh graduate? Anyway contact me for more information. 08067551386
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by datigbogirl: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Reader1988:

Like u are not familiar with this system of recruitment. Are u a fresh graduate? Anyway contact me for more information. 08067551386

What has not understanding got to do with fresh grad? you think everyone is interested in joining military? if no be recession....shove your no up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by marco1991: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
The instructions about the date of the zonal enlistment exercise is quite vague. How do we know what particular day within the week we are to report to our respective zonal centres. And the instructions don't specify the time the exercise begins, if this is the only information we get everybody will have no other option but to turn up at their zonal centre on the 1st of July by 8am , this I think will cause an uncontrollable crowd
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
marco1991:
The instructions about the date of the zonal enlistment exercise is quite vague. How do we know what particular day within the week we are to report to our respective zonal centres. And the instructions don't specify the time the exercise begins, if this is the only information we get everybody will have no other option but to turn up at their zonal centre on the 1st of July by 8am , this I think will cause an uncontrollable crowd
It's too early to conclude that. By Wednesday, their portal will be updated with the latest information. It would have updated today by 1pm but today is a public holiday. Last year, everybody was enlisted for first screening.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2017
wahleyz:
This is change Era....We dunno what the screening will be like and moreover after asking participant to come with writing materials, there was no exam last year... They only gave them use of English at kaduna....So just zero your mind and prepare for anything... All this PQ no go fit help o...
Alright, so what should we prepare for now?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2017
datigbogirl:
expect tha unexpected!!
starting from next week!!!!
reliable source!!!
Hmm, we should expect the unexpectable, no problem, God will see us through.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
Alright, so what should we prepare for now?

Anything!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
wahleyz:
This is change Era....We dunno what the screening will be like and moreover after asking participant to come with writing materials, there was no exam last year... They only gave them use of English at kaduna....So just zero your mind and prepare for anything... All this PQ no go fit help o...
Good Morning my beloved brothers and sisters, how are we all doing? Just to say hi, is there any updates?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
G.ood Morning my beloved brothers and sisters, how are we all doing? Just to say hi, is there any updates?
It's too early to conclude that. By Wednesday, their portal
will be updated with the latest information. It would have
updated today by 1pm but today is a public holiday. Last
year, everybody was enlisted for first screening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
marco1991:

Get there as early as 7am tho.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by slyd90(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Mrreed:

you know nothing about NAF recruitment. i was one of d last 8 candidate from my state last year that faced the selection board and if i write here that someone told me sometyn its because the source is strong. i m not authorize to make you believe anything. as regard the list that will be pasted, I know of more than 10 people that are among this current set that wil pass out nxt month wey no apply at all.

Oni iro oshi.....mstcheew
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Anything!
OK, thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Reader1988:

It's too early to conclude that. By Wednesday, their portal
will be updated with the latest information. It would have
updated today by 1pm but today is a public holiday. Last
year, everybody was enlisted for first screening.
Alright, thanks in a million times for that, i really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
For the engineers, NSE certificate for graduate membership can only be ready in a months time after Payment and registration , however when you pay and register with #3,050, you'd be issued a letter of invitation and recommendation something something sha which you can tender to any organisation during the one month period. Jez thought I leave this here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.