Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) (45488 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by datswasup(f): 11:59am On May 04, 2017
A friend of Adebukola Shittu shared her pictures and said:
"Look at what he did to her just after few months of marriage.
Some of us here will know this lady, Adebukola Shittu the popular Nigeria female drummer.
She's a friend of mine pls this kind of man must not go unpunished."

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/05/popular-female-drummer-adebukola-shittu.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 04, 2017
Her husband is an animal in human skin, he should be arrested and locked up asap. You or your friend should forward this pix to the ministry of women affairs and all them NGOs so they can take it up.Such animals shouldn't be roaming our streets.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by mexxmoney: 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
All this kids in adult bodies getting married all over the place. They do the most romantic proposal and have the most elaborate wedding ceremony but the most important prerequisite for marriage I.e Maturity and wisdom, they don't have. Hence the stupidity on display all around

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by damilolammm(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
This one is not husband again na,he is a murderer....she should stop calling a murderer her husband

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Ptoocool(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
All this kids in adult bodies getting married......the most important prerequisite for marriage i.e. Maturity and wisdom, they don't have.

Gbam! Ghetto Gospel..

38 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by barbienazom(f): 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
If this is true then the case should be taken to authorities to handle.
But is domestic violence/abuse now the new epidemic in Nigeria kwanu?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
This is the obvious result when so many desperate souls are marrying strangers or he-goats due to pressures (social/religious/family etc)... So let this Lady blame HERSELF!!!!

also, we can clearly see the failed state of mind in Nigeria, when the OP wrote:" look what he did to her JUST after a few months... " as if this evil act would/should be acceptable after a few yrs?! NONSENSE! The act is WRONG whether few months after marriage, 50yrs after marriage or before marriage.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
This is sure not good

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
This one is strong oooooo
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
Men gat no chills these days. The recession I guess? I noticed many people have hot/ short temper this period. That man is a potential murderer and should be locked up.

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by bebe2(f): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
embarassed embarassed

Don't think this is a new trend ooo,

This has been happening since forever, but social media has now given us the opportunity to see wat marriage is really like in some homes.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Heeyhun(f): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
Calling him a man is an insult to all the good men out there He is a beast

13 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by damilolammm(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
Severe case of domestic violence. She should approach the police (a female one I recommend). They are more sympathetic to issues like this

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Spells(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
All of una wey go dey rush marry, its either the wife beat the husband or the husband best the wife,...all this end time marriage self

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by MasterChen: 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
But Afonja guys can beat their wives o!!!! no joke, na just beat here beat there. how far now? if na man vs man now, una go run.

You want me to pull out threads of them TD board heads from the land of the rising potopoto beating their wives?

Was it not on this nairaland we read that this Ifeanyi Ajaero tied his wife to generator for days?

You better don't start what you can't finish. You'll lose

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
All this kids in adult bodies getting married all over the place. They do the most romantic proposal and have the most elaborate wedding ceremony but the most important prerequisite for marriage I.e Maturity and wisdom, they don't have. Hence the stupidity on display all around

This one pass stupidity o. This is inhumane

5 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Jesu! cry
Ladies should shine their eyes very well during courtship.
You must have some signals of a potential wife beater during courtship hence the need to take a second
look before saying I do embarassed
Don't be carried away with love. Open your eyes very well while loving.
We have so many savages out there!

5 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Friedyokes: 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Wetin she do "see what the pesin I called husband did to me"

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

U can't just say he just woke up and went beast on u

Write the full story....then we can give a impartial opinion

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Let this guy sit in jail for month and fight the other tough guys in the prisons.

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by redcliff: 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Henryyy:
Her husband is an animal in human skin, he should be arrested and locked up asap. You or your friend should forward this pix to the ministry of women affairs and all them NGOs so they can take it up.Such animals shouldn't be roaming our streets.

bla bla bla.. u ask weti. she do first?

6 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by 2shure: 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Abegi.
Nigerians are dumb
So if u got internal bleeding and shiiit
Its social media dat gonna solve this.
I wonder if naija were yankee
Everybody for don dey jail
Cause naija wives are lazy
Dirty
They provoke they husbands
Are verbally insultive
Abegi
Na we send una message.
Yur hubby don finally drum u with blows

15 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by bola77uk(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Hmmmn
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Kjking(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Didn't you noticed it while you guys dated? I'm sorry dear
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
hmmmmmm

The man needs just 12 years imprisonment so his brain can be restored.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
But Afonja guys can beat their wives o!!!! no joke, na just beat here beat there. how far now? if na man vs man now, una go run.

No dey shocked when people begin dey quote and insult you

Mrchippychappy:
I am not bothered about that one bit, una men to dey beat women. sissies.

Of course you aren't. But don't be mistaken, I'm not a Westerner. Speaking based on logic

Kjking:
Didn't you noticed it while you guys dated? I'm sorry dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by justicejay(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
uhmm shut up she won't. but some guys sha they suppose to be feed to lion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.