Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

"Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations (21064 Views)

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States / Over 5 Million Pupils In 19 States Now Being Fed Under Buhari's NHGSF Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by bumi10(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2017
No doubt that our dear President is very sick and the fact that he hasn't attended any FEC meetings for four weeks and counting have sparked a wild speculations that he is so sick that he can't feed himself anymore.

Information Minister, Lai Mohammed yesterday refuted claims in some quarters that President Buhari's health has deteriorate so bad that he is now being fed with a tube. According to Lai Mohammed, that assumption is absolute bunkum and there is no truth to it. He said this when asked by a state house correspondents if this speculation was true.

“The answer to your first question is absolute bunkum. It is absolutely untrue that he is being fed. He was in the office yesterday as you all reported. And if the doctors say he should take a rest, because they think he’ll recover faster, then he ought to rest rather than forcing himself to work when he is not fit to work. All he’s doing is following the doctor’s advice. Mr. President himself told the nation he had never been this sick and he is going to take it easy.

He said it from day one when he came back from the United Kingdom. So, whatever is happening today is not any strange development. It is exactly what he said: that he’s been advised to take it easy by his doctors and that he will soon also go back for further treatment. So, I don’t think it’s anything that is out of the place from what he said. He has been quite transparent and upfront in the matter concerning his health" he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lai-mohammed-debunks-speculations-that.html?m=1

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by obamabinladen(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
ok
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by TippyTop(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
Na wa
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by deboysben(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
I ask again... can this man survive this

28 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by mekaboy(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
Video of buhari feeding himself or I believe it.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by philosophie: 12:50pm On May 04, 2017
How do I believe this man. He seems to be the icon of Untruthfulness in Nigeria

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Bridget95(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
Lai is a scumbag old lying bastard.

Nobody takes him seriously anymore.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by dlondonbadboy: 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
I heard from a reliable source that Buhari don't move..he sits in one place, urinates and shits in one place, cannot move any of his body...

I hope tis a lie

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2017
mekaboy:
Video of buhari feeding himself or I believe it.
Video of him being fed with a tube or you are a liar.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by three: 1:01pm On May 04, 2017
For a Party that thrived so much on picture taking instead of actual work, won't a picture (with a daily newspaper aka proof of life) suffice?

#PMBProofOfLifePlease

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
I heard from a reliable source that Buhari don't move..he sits in one place, urinates and shits in one place, cannot move any of his body...

I hope tis a lie
More like true situation of things now bros....... when it's coming from the official Liar-General of the Federation...

The Love Buhari has for Power........its unthinkable that he can ever missed FEC thrice.....

Wetin hold tiger down big pass am....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2017
As in the days of yaradua,
They said he was resting. Later we were told he has started drinking pap and playing squash.
They said he was very eager to resume work. Then came May 5th 2010, and the news broke that he was no more.

Today, we have his kinsman in power, holding on at the expense of is health. The hawks in aso villa have started dishing out lies. Some say he is resting, others say he will be working from home, some others say he will rule till 2023.

Whatever it is, May 5th is coming. Figuratively, it might not be tomorrow. But as long as Buhari is still hiding from public and holding on to power, I am afraid, May 5th will surely come to past.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 04, 2017

Buhari is not being fed with a tube ??

What is he being fed with ?? A pipe ??

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Chiedu4Trump: 2:09pm On May 04, 2017
Abi Lai Mohammed dey compete with Satan who tell lies pass?

Soon now dem go say Buhari hale and hearty.

Yet person no dey see am.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Petomi(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2017
Lai Mohammed na father of all liars

13 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by nkwuocha1: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
May almighty Allah grant Late president Mohammad Buhari a peaceful Ajanaah, Ameen. embarassed

Allah knows best!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by eclecticbaron: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
philosophie:
Now do I believe this man. He seems to be the icon of Untruthfulness in Nigeria

Abeg take it easy...don't kill me with laughter. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
Lolzzz with tube Buhari should be classified as non living thing

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by toluxa1(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
So what is he being fed with?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
I thought he's fit as fiddle

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Lilimax(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
All these lieing lairs sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
mr lai- lia......... do you even know where buhari is?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by senatorshegsy5: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
Lets wait n c
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by positivelord: 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
ok we know....he is currently eating akpu with bitterleaf soup. Mr Lia are you satisfied now
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
Rangestomer:
Na wa ooo... Buhari pls recover

In your dreams

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nicepoker(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
chief liar
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Ngokafor(f): 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
..,For Mr liar himself to dismiss the speculations as 'untrue',then it is true that buhari is being fed by the tube.

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by kennyslim1(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
Cabal no gree you to even talk true if you wanted to. But hey, who's gonna believe Lai anyway?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by jjjjj2017: 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
LAI MUST BE MAD!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ogobaby23(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
Stories upon stories
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by obataokenwa(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
The easiest way to know the truth in this govt is for Lai Mohammed to deny any rumour.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Internet Savvy, He Can Work From Anywhere / President Buhari Receives Governor Umahi In Abuja (Photos) / Sss Re-arrests Kabir Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.