Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 (2125 Views)

Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 by Samuelumo: 2:25pm On May 04, 2017
Fadama” is a Hausa name for irrigable land-usually low-lying plains underlay by shallow aquifers found along Nigeria´s major river systems. Such lands are especially suitable for irrigated production and fishing, and traditionally provide feed and water for livestock. The enormous potential of this land is only very partially developed. The Fadama I and II projects successfully refined approaches for improved utilization of these lands.

The National Fadama Coordination Office (NFCO) now invites interested unemployed graduates youth (male and female) for.....Read more details by clicking this link ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/fadama-iii-agro-preneur-support-programme/

1 Like

Re: Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 by sweetchi1011: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
Good initiative for farmers.
Re: Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 by emmahoney(m): 1:42am On May 07, 2017
Samuelumo:
Fadama” is a Hausa name for irrigable land-usually low-lying plains underlay by shallow aquifers found along Nigeria´s major river systems. Such lands are especially suitable for irrigated production and fishing, and traditionally provide feed and water for livestock. The enormous potential of this land is only very partially developed. The Fadama I and II projects successfully refined approaches for improved utilization of these lands.

The National Fadama Coordination Office (NFCO) now invites interested unemployed graduates youth (male and female) for.....Read more details by clicking this link ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/fadama-iii-agro-preneur-support-programme/
Please were you able to register online? I was unable to select local government after selecting state!
Re: Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 by Nancygoje: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
Pls how do I get land paper? My state is not also listed how to I continue?
Re: Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 by Chinedu100: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
please my application ID is more than 19 characters, I go invitation for screening ,but I can't login to my personal account to get my date of screening , what do I do, thanks.
Re: Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 by Rhard: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope this message meet you well, as part of the process of your

selection in fadama-Guys scheme, you are required to submit a very

fundable and comprehensive business plan to fadama-Guys before or

after your trainings as part of screening/selection process. We are

here to help you to prepare very good business plan that is suitable

and meet the desire of fadama111 Guy at affordable price, if you need

Our services u can call us so as to talk.08080429462

-We Just Make It Affordable For Many People To Be Selected. It Includes the business Plan Proper, Feasibility Study, Profit And Loss Account cashflow projections etc
Thanks as you will partner with us in your business plan writing

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite / Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.