Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (53482 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 06, 2017
Dexema:

Association? Kindly explain?
Modus operandi of the particular church
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by haryomikun(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2017
Splinz:
Nobody is scared of dating a cele babe. It's all a figment of your imagination.
my friend is baba... I just sent him this thread link sef. even a corper in my secondary school back then said it... numerous people have told me they can't date cele babes. just u can't remember all that told me that
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Duru009(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
I work in a university, 95% of all the runs girls I know as students attend Cele churches.

What's the rational behind this?.

#I don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Dexema(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2017
SmartChoices:

Modus operandi of the particular church
Making that assumption would require you acquiring indepth knowledge of such mode of operation and from the right source.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2017
Dexema:

Making that assumption would require you acquiring indepth knowledge of such mode of operation and from the right source.
What makes you think otherwise?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Revolva(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2017
many of them are possed and many are nymph....lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by richard870(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2017
akintom:
I observed that it's all superstitions and stereotype. I once dated a babe (who used to attend celestial church) for 2 years. In fact, she belonged to the class that "catches spirit during their service".

I do leave her in my flat and go to work, during which she cooks the food that eat, when I'm back home. And sometimes, she brought food from her house for me, which i eat.

During the two years, i told her that i wasn't going to take the relationship beyond dating. Though she wanted marriage between us, i insisted on my decision. And when it's time for me to move on, i ended the relationship gradually.

I was attending Pentecostal church then. We parted ways without any serious quarrel. She's doing fine now. And I'm doing good too.
same reason that made you ask the question
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by tunery004(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
well, I dated one recently and most of what I av read hear dos not apply. not good on bed, no big backside, no candles.... just bleaching... that's all.

stop stereotyping.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by IbBarham(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2017
Omo... ppl dey fear oo
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Ehindero100(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2017
mrBlunt:

I have a question for you:
This your stupidity, na follow come or second hand?
or made in nigeria
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by pweetiedee(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2017
Hades2016:
Am not scared oooo as a matter of fact na cele babe me da find self , cuz I hear say dem da use prayer assist their man cheesy and they can play football match very well grin

Prayer indeed. I pity u
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by CloudResident(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2017
You never tell us wetin you Sef do for body to make you go Scott free.Omo gbagbe, Oluso dey prepare your concoction for riverside cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Hades2016(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

Prayer indeed. I pity u
no pity me oooooo my sister .... if you get cele girl as friend wa da single pls let me know grin so we can meet and run things together grin

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by ekensi01: 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
There was a girl I was really hitting on in school last semester, I approached her, got her digits and we started talking. After a few days she told me she attends C&S(different from Cele tho), my mind just cold immediately and I withdrew myself from her gradually even tho I really liked her cos she's intelligent.

I started to ask myself why I did what I did but I couldn't even provide a solid reason for myself. I just don't like(doesn't mean I hate) the white garment churches and I don't even know why. sad
grin gringrin waytin u been goto get from her?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by livinbygrace: 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
Duru009:
I work in a university, 95% of all the runs girls I know as students attend Cele churches.

What's the rational behind this?.

#I don't know

Most of those babes dey do confirm jazz to hook or get better offer and their olusho self they sample the ekwe!!
Fear cele girls even their men will tell you .
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by pressplay55: 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
cutedharmee:
Proudly cherubim and seraphim and I'm loving it. #werock
with a personal text that reads : you cannot see me, its obvious we cannot see you which is why we are scared of you.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Dexema(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2017
SmartChoices:

What makes you think otherwise?
Because I have been in various spheres and had various experiences that have made me value objectivity and truth.
This is key to any information before its being accepted as fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by smartkester(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
because they can ..hmmmm,let me not talk o
can what na??
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by smartkester(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Mainly because most of them are prophetess.. relationships is should not be based on church denomination but the good things you can impact in each others life within d period of dating
omo cele.. Hallelujah o.. Me liking your lil dimple
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by noble2faith(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2017
akintom:
I observed that it's all superstitions and stereotype. I once dated a babe (who used to attend celestial church) for 2 years. In fact, she belonged to the class that "catches spirit during their service".

I do leave her in my flat and go to work, during which she cooks the food that eat, when I'm back home. And sometimes, she brought food from her house for me, which i eat.

During the two years, i told her that i wasn't going to take the relationship beyond dating. Though she wanted marriage between us, i insisted on my decision. And when it's time for me to move on, i ended the relationship gradually.

I was attending Pentecostal church then. We parted ways without any serious quarrel. She's doing fine now. And I'm doing good too.

For ur china mind , u think sey all is well. Wait till u marry finish then u fit conclude sey u dey do good or all is well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 06, 2017
cutedharmee:
Proudly cherubim and seraphim and I'm loving it. #werock
muah, i kiss u from afar, am loving it, c and s
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Mainly because most of them are prophetess.. relationships is should not be based on church denomination but the good things you can impact in each others life within d period of dating
deleola77@gmail.com mail me ur number,
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Drenix(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2017
o men no b small tin o** Na so i jam one gal 4 my area my spec though** i no no wetin enter my mind wey cum make me ask which church she dey go as she mention cele*** my bp rise*** wahali dem no dey play naija bet 4 dos gals head o*** cus if u go Bleep dem up dem go beat u lyk joshua take beat klitchko*****

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by cutedharmee: 5:48pm On May 06, 2017
pressplay55:

with a personal text that reads : you cannot see me, its obvious we cannot see you which is why we are scared of you.
Nkan to ba wu anybody ni won le fi enu won so. U can say woheva suite u huun.... #idungiveafuck tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Hamature(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2017
Hades2016:
...and they can play football match very well grin

I concur

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by africanjarule: 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
I want everybody to understand one thing about cele babe most of them are very pretty interms of beauty but they can destroy your life once you offend them most expecially if they see u with another woman and another thing I know about them is that they always behave like husband when u marry them, they will take their husband for granted, and if u want to proove it that u are a man they will turn u to what u don't want be in life won ma soe di gbewudani in the sence that when they behave like they are the husband of the house u wont be able to say anything and if u try to be a smart man once they get to there olusho or woli u cant say anything again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Elysianheritage: 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
Nogodye:
I remember when my ex-girlfriend(Celestian member) will told me that she will only need one white candle stick to destroy a life...I quickly run for my life.She's nice though.
Back in my days in the secondary school, a very close female friend of mine confided in me how she was using a candle stick to cause a terrible illness on her girlfriend who got her set up and raped by her boyfriend's friends.
At first, I definitely didn't believe her story of being the architect of her friends illness. So to convince me, she said I should take a good look at the sick lady in question, she was wearing at least two jackets as a result of the feverish condition she was having...
Mind you, couldn't stop attending classes bcoz of the marathon class test .
She then told me, if she gets home today, she won't burn d candle... Come the following day, voila the lady looked healthier...
She said her pastor actually gave her the candle... if she exhausted burning the candle... the said lady is RIP.
Long story short be say I and a very closed friend begged her before she agreed to back down.
Even ordinary to friend dem, guys I no ready to die yet, experience na d best teacher o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mjay05(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
I really felt sad reading tru all this comments abt my church, tho I know it just a topic but why must u judge from afar and why must u judge on them say. Celestian aren't fetish, just that God had showed us the way to ask and get immediate response so pple tag this as been fetish, one thing I realized is that those with the bad comments are the once that will snick into celestian churches for assistances. And to the issue of my sisters ( celestians ladies), they are not bitches nither are they demonic, just that God has a way of fighting for his love ones, u blv u can just come chop and clean mouth or hurt someone who wishes u well, no, God has a way of defending them.. And our candles are meant for Good things not to destroy any ones life.. Relationship that won't work won't f**king work be it with a celestian lady, deeper lady, winners lady, redeem lady and stop putting the blame on the church one attends #proudceleboi

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by gnykelly(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
Toks2008:

She was only threatening you...lol!

she wasn't threatening. I've been there. I have been there. there's truth in people suspicion.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Mavelshee(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Treash:
Even those C&S Church bad. I remember when I once dated a prophet daughter. The day I fu*k the girl, the father got to know and asked the cheerful giving gurl to bring my name, so he can use maize to run me mad. That was the last time i see the gurl. I fled.

Lol...for your mind u don fled abi.......why do u tink you hav been rising and falling

na joke oi

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by SuperSuave(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2017
Toks2008:

I can rubb myself in the mud to worship my maker...the giver and sustainer of life,the maker of the entire universe....
whatever paddles your canoe bro cool
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by SuperSuave(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2017
ekensi01:
grin gringrin waytin u been goto get from her?
kpekus grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.