Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) (39588 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by chimebube: 6:15am On May 05, 2017
Just few days after their engagement annoucement broke the internet, Nigerian singer Banky W and his beautiful actress Fiancee, Adesua Etomi, have been pictured on set 'The Wedding Party 2' yesterday evening.

The couple got married in the movie this, what happens in the sequel? Well, that's the suspense. More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/banky-w-and-fiance-pictured-on-set.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by manmoraskk: 6:26am On May 05, 2017
I wish them the best. God bless there union.

13 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by missnawty(f): 6:29am On May 05, 2017
This geh too fine.. She resemble me grin

C d way banky is looking at her in d last 2pix... Like 'let this pple leave And lemme 'borack' you. Kaii she looks fragile tho .. Banky sofri oo grin

11 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Epositive(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2017
omoge jasi cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by GagaBrother291(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2017
na only one scene them go act?

#question

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:12am On May 05, 2017
See as her name don turn "fiancee". OP kpachara anya gi o

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
Somebody should tell me why I feel , the engagement thing is a marketing strategy for the wedding party. I bet sales of the film has gone up times 10.
I just taught about it this morning and Adesuwa had no clue, its just a make believe act. Banky ! U better be real o! Don't break her heart o!

Well until they get eventually get married and say I do, before I believe . But for now?? Am odikwa sceptical .!

14 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:08am On May 05, 2017
I love this,marraige can humble person eh grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by liftedhigh: 8:10am On May 05, 2017
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:14am On May 05, 2017
Dude is quietly porting to Nollywood. Music don finish for mouth.

Wise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by ogobaby23(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2017
Banky big head sha
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:15am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

C d way banky is looking at her in d last 2pix... Like 'let this pple leave And lemme 'borack' you. Kaii she looks fragile tho .. Banky sofri oo grin

Huh undecided

[quote auth cryor=sukkot post=56227611]NEXT WEEK THEY WILL BREAK UUP. MTCHEWWWW[/quote]

cheesycheesy baba let's pray for them.

Nixiepie:
I love this,marraige can humble person eh grin

And this could be us dear. Just accept my golden "wood" ring cry

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sukkot: 10:15am On May 05, 2017
NEXT WEEK THEY WILL BREAK UUP. MTCHEWWWW. YEYEBRITIES

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by jd1986(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2017
hi notin to say...notin!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2017
Can we take a break from these two love birds already?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2017
I am happy for Banky. But u guys should be careful so this marriage would last before stories of battering and assault go full na nairaland

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

Pishure or idonbilivit.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Merteenz(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2017
But I already gave you guys the last f*ck I had na
Make una allow person rest abeg
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 05, 2017
ogobaby23:
Banky big head sha
And you will say YES when he proposes to you with his big head, abi? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sukkot: 10:17am On May 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Huh undecided

cheesycheesy baba let's pray for them.
THEM BE YEYEBRITIES O JARE MY BROTHER. LETS BE GENEROUS AND GIVE THEM 1 YEAR TOPS LOLZZZ grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 05, 2017
ADESUA ET BANKY W

NL TRENDING FP PASSWORD.

IN OTHER NEWS

HOW MANY LIKES FOR LATE YARADUA

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by hecukadudu701: 10:18am On May 05, 2017
grin best couple ever..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sukkot: 10:20am On May 05, 2017
SO THIS USELESS BANKY HAFF EFFECTIVELY KNOCKED ANTHONY JOSHUA, A REAL CELEBRITY, OUT OF THE FRONTPAGE ? MEANWHILE EFE IS LAST LAST CENTURIES NEWS ? WALAHI THIS CELEB LIFE-SPAN IS VERY SHORT. DAN BORO UBA SHEGE

8 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2017
this Tete man up , want to turn Nairaland into his shop......why
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 10:20am On May 05, 2017
Make these guys just go siddon
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:21am On May 05, 2017
sukkot:
SO THIS USELESS BANKY HAFF EFFECTIVELY KNOCKED ANTHONY JOSHUA, A REAL CELEBRITY, OUT OF THE FRONTPAGE ? MEANWHILE EFE IS LAST LAST CENTURIES NEWS ? WALAHI THIS CELEB LIFE-SPAN IS VERY SHORT. DAN BORO UBA SHEGE

grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by davicool: 10:21am On May 05, 2017
......Titanic Romance.... beginning of cinema, we go wait to see the end na.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:22am On May 05, 2017
sukkot:
THEM BE YEYEBRITIES O JARE MY BROTHER. LETS BE GENEROUS AND GIVE THEM 1 YEAR TOPS LOLZZZ grin

U no well gringrin

Wetin u wish for yourself naim make u wish them oo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sukkot: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin cheesy
WALAHI YEYEBRITIES LIFESPAN IS LIKE THAT OF MILK undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics / Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.