Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (85214 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by holluphemydavid(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
Lilymax:
Haba
If I sleep there, will I wake up in heaven??
lol,i taya oooo
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by fkj950ax(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2017
Even Oriental doesn't charge N3m a night for a Suite.
Recipe for tourist to avoid the reserve.
$7800 a night.

How much is Burj al Arab
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Pabloosas(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2017
Yankari!!!
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by mummyson26(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
For me to pay N3 million per night for that suite, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Simi etc etc go dey on standby 24hrs for my entertainment....... angry

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by nextstep(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2017
Beautiful. Though I spent more time checking out Jaaruma grin

For me sha.. if I had that kind of money, I would luxuriate my humble home.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Azerbella(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
For me to pay N3 million per night for that suite, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Simi etc etc go dey on standby 24hrs for my entertainment....... angry
I swear grin

Bhet Onku, why are you always FTC? undecided

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Flashmove: 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
The places i have gone and stayed free in Malaysia , singapore is 90 times better than this ... What are they celebrating .. Maybe its for those who have not traveled outside Nigeria before.

Nigeria is still 150 % backwards in development and basic amenities.

5 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by GloriaNinja(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
EXTRAVAGANT RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dfrost: 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
madridguy:
Security concern is the major issue.

Exactly. But why is the northern part of this country so violent and destructive? I always had the dream of settling down in the North but can't because of the incessant wanton destruction of lives and property. Wish it could stop for me to achieve my dream. embarassed sad

4 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by InfiniteRex: 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
3 mill ke? For one nyt? Abeg d water na gold?
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by nextstep(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
Flashmove:
The places i have gone and stayed free in Malaysia , singapore is 90 times better than this ... What are they celebrating .. Maybe its for those who have not traveled outside Nigeria before.

Nigeria is still 150 % backwards in development and basic amenities.

Good for you. This is for us that want to vacation in Nigeria, and will help boost tourism in Nigeria, by Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Priest200(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
The rooms dey increase person life.
Abi na timepotter
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by ephi123(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:

That's exactly what I wanted to post lol but I no sure.

Make one otondo no come use me chop star lol

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by fkj950ax(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2017
fkj950ax:
Even Oriental doesn't charge N3m a night for a Suite.
Recipe for tourist to avoid the reserve.
$7800 a night.

How much is Burj al Arab

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by MayorXB: 3:45pm On May 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:
angry angry 3 millla?
For how many nights in a year please??
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Yomiwayne80(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2017
Lilymax:
Haba
If I sleep there, will I wake up in heaven??

If you sleep there... You will eventually wake up in Dubai
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by malton: 3:48pm On May 05, 2017
dfrost:
wink

Bauchi, Jos how these places turned into violent places and displaced people still baffles me up till now embarassed cry

Hausa/Fulani Muslims happened.

They wanted to have Jos, and we said lai lai, so they visited chaos upon the land. That's their trademark.

As for Bauchi, part of it is their place. They are destroyers.

However, you can still settle in Jos. The place is very peaceful at the moment. You can settle in Jos South where your life and property will be safe from the danger Zone. Just avoid Muslim-populated ghettos and you'll be alright.

6 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by sweetmusictv: 3:48pm On May 05, 2017
Seen more attractive and affordable places in VI, Ikoyi and ikeja here in Lagos
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by marabout(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2017
eleojo23:
Some things just don't make economic sense.

3million for only one night? They need to arrest the person that fixed that rate 'cos he is a thief!

grin cheesy

Na proper ole buruku.

When there are still some plots of land at Ibeju Lekki for 3m.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by ikorodureporta: 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
Place wey go soon turn to sambisa
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by mezcri(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
But this woman sha, na Yankari u wan tell us about abi na Bress you wan show us
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by oyienootieno: 3:54pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:

Brother then you are very "VERY" Affordable... thought you will mention the likes of Nicky Minage, Rihanna, Kk, Mama Peace and Aisha Buhari.. don't worry i pay for 2 days. Don't disturb us here again.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by CarlosTheJackal: 3:54pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Was there January 2016....

The place was neglected by Yuguda. DEAD. Only Corpers keep it lively on weekends.

Internet is zero there....i think only Airtel for calls worked when i went there.

The mosquitoes no be here...very few animals. Me i no see elephant ooo. Cool caves sha.
I was there in 2000 and it was so fun filled with my friends. Baboons ate our food that was inside our bus.

The journey from that gate to the lodge is damn far
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by mezcri(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2017
dfrost:
wink

Bauchi, Jos how these places turned into violent places and displaced people still baffles me up till now embarassed cry

Not anymore now. Come to Jos and you'll be surprised what you used to read online before.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dfrost: 3:56pm On May 05, 2017
malton:

Hausa/Fulani Muslims happened.

They wanted to have Jos, and we said lai lai, so they visited chaos upon the land. That's their trademark.

As for Bauchi, part of it is their place. They are destroyers.

However, you can still settle in Jos. The place is very peaceful at the moment. You can settle in Jos South where your life and property will safe from the danger Zone. Just avoid Muslim-populated ghettos and you'll be alright.

Thanks malton. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you are from "the Home of Peace and Tourism". My uncle's mum is from B to the o to the k to the k to the... go figure wink

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by ipobarecriminals: 3:56pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Was there January 2016....

The place was neglected by Yuguda. DEAD. Only Corpers keep it lively on weekends.

Internet is zero there....i think only Airtel for calls worked when i went there.

The mosquitoes no be here...very few animals. Me i no see elephant ooo. Cool caves sha.
how u want take see Elephant when our "hunters" don killed all them animals dey sacrifice am to appease lalasticala god

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by GeneralOjukwu: 3:57pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I was there in 2000 and it was so fun filled with my friends. Baboons ate our food that was inside our bus.

The journey from that gate to the lodge is damn far

LOL. I took us hours maybe 3 - 4. Can't remember. The baboons are still very much there and warthogs.

I was working in Bauchi then so i already knew Alkaleri LGA which is just 45 minutes from Bauchi city.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by nkemdi89(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
The yankari wey tsetse fly go finish you if you go game,no notable animals were sighted, even the cave inside there irritation go finish you. The only phone then with network was turaya.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by shedy03(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
lodge for a night @3mil in naija, definitely the next morning EFCC will pay you a visit. lol.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Flashmove: 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
nextstep:

Good for you. This is for us that want to vacation in Nigeria, and will help boost tourism in Nigeria, by Nigerians.

Thank you for boasting the tourism , But the place dont worth 3 Million per Night.

Except if you are thief from Nigerian government , No insane person who is doing a legitimate business will go to his bank an withdraw 3 million to spend in one Night 12 hours only.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by GeneralOjukwu: 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
how u want take see Elephant when our "hunters don't killed all them animals dry sacrifice am to appease lalasticala god

LOL. they said you can see them occasionally. I heard they are plenty in Adamawa.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by wakes: 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.