Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (85224 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by jericco1(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2017
Huh? If I wan lodge for white house nko? Lol. It's rediculous
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by madridguy(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2017
With time everything will be okay. Meanwhile, the northern part still remain the best place to live.

dfrost:

Exactly. But why is the northern part of this country so violent and destructive? I always had the dream of settling down in the North but can't because of the incessant wanton destruction of lives and property. Wish it could stop for me to achieve my dream. embarassed sad
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dfrost: 4:05pm On May 05, 2017
madridguy:
With time everything will be okay. Meanwhile, the northern part still remain the best place to live.

No doubt about it. wink smiley
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Turbocharged: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
Where she go borrow oversize gown. Abi she she want make they employ her as cleaner

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by malton: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
dfrost:

Thanks malton. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you are from "the Home of Peace and Tourism". My uncle's mum is from B to the o to the k to the k to the... go figure wink

Lol. You're welcome.

Yeah, that's my home.

Bokkos. grin

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by CarlosTheJackal: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL. I took us hours maybe 3 - 4. Can't remember. The baboons are still very much there and warthogs.

I was working in Bauchi then so i already knew Alkaleri LGA which is just 45 minutes from Bauchi city.
It took us close to 3hours if i could remeber.

I will be doing my honeymoon there if the environment is still secured. I saw a lot of wild animals like Elephant in their wild,

Yankari reserve yould be Nigeria Safari if we have a good government
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by GeneralOjukwu: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
It took us close to 3hours if i could remeber.

I will be doing my honeymoon there if the environment is still secured. I saw a lot of wild animals like Elephant in their wild,

Yankari reserve yould be Nigeria Safari if we have a good government

Do your honeymoon there..relatively crime-free. Go to the Yankari tourist board for their official guide. He made all the arrangements for me.

Take water, biscuits and other edibles. Once you are in....hard to get stuff. TAKE WATER

Of course, i went with a lady wink
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by CarlosTheJackal: 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Do your honeymoon there..relatively crime-free. Go to the Yankari tourist board for their official guide. He made all the arrangements for me.

Take water, biscuits and other edibles. Once you are in....hard to get stuff. TAKE WATER

Of course, i went with a lady wink
I will check them out online.

Thanks.

Now let's continue our tribal fight Afonja grin

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by peculiar32(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
For me to pay N3 million per night for that suite, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Simi etc etc go dey on standby 24hrs for my entertainment....... angry

as in ehn..with don jazzy n psquare

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Blonchilli(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
This topic is misguided. I checked their Web page and the highest room price was 236,000
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dfrost: 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
malton:

Lol. You're welcome.

Yeah, that's my home.

Bokkos. grin

Really? Who knows, we might have a mutual friend/relative. Singing "it's a small world afterall, it's a small world afterall..."
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by columbus007(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2017
wait, is that standing breasted girl part on the enjoyment as part of the 3m shocked wow.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by scattex(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2017
Hope Boko no the live near there?

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by AnanseK(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2017
So many poor people here on NL!
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
For me to pay N3 million per night for that suite, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Simi etc etc go dey on standby 24hrs for my entertainment....... angry

You think say na your type dem dey do the advert for? grin
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by kayLion(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
if what she is doing is an advert, mehn, i would pass.....she no even get any swag or anything to ginger person...we don tire for bress and shape for adverts

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Alexander001(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
while to travel to kenya and stay up to 2 weeks cost less than a million naira. and you will see all kinds of wild animal.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Klington: 4:42pm On May 05, 2017
Of all the states in Nigeria...... Ugwuahusa

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by diva90: 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
Not worth N3m in my opinion.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Spells(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2017
3mill per night God....and there are people who don't have 300 naira per nite...menh
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by odogwu2007(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
what kind of entertainment? undecided
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by vickylincon(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
na only female entertainers you see...y not male entertainers like burna boy...I smell something here o
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by taiwoleye(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2017
Whenever I see any whistle blow, I will consider it
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by mekybabe1: 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
Kai! See fine babe. Love the chest shocked
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by leexey(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
I was there in April during the Easter break. The figures given is a lie
1. The royal suite is reserved for Bauchi state government, strictly on complimentary
2. Cooperate villa goes for 236000 per nite, it is a separate compound on its own with its own swimming pool, good for vacation for families, as there are up to 6 different apartment within the building and its gated
3. Marshal suite goes for 41,300, it is a 2beroom en-suite and a parlour with a kitchen apartment
4. VIP suite goes for 23600
luxury double goes for 14200
studio suite goes for 9500.
gate fee for adult at the main gate is 500 naira, then you pay 500 naira as pool subscription during your stay but goes for 300 naira with studen I.D card while its 8000 to charter that truck when going on safari but 6k with student I.D card, but the truck can contain minimum of 10 persengers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by chicoMX(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
The presenter breast sha

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Charly68: 5:02pm On May 05, 2017
eleojo23:
Some things just don't make economic sense.
3million for only one night? They need to arrest the person that fixed that rate 'cos he is a thief!
. That is how our politians spend our money ...imagine 3m naira over one night rest .
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Umennajiego(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
I don't understand this documentary oh... Is it the suite or the augmented sweet!!! That is 3milla?
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by nextstep(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
Flashmove:

Thank you for boasting the tourism , But the place dont worth 3 Million per Night.

Except if you are thief from Nigerian government , No insane person who is doing a legitimate business will go to his bank an withdraw 3 million to spend in one Night 12 hours only.

Na soo oh.. I dey mad? Even paying 7k for hotel makes me annoyed

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by vicben27(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2017
Lilymax:
Haba
If I sleep there, will I wake up in heaven??
you wil wakeup in my arms!
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by ekensi01: 5:21pm On May 05, 2017
That money can change my life forever. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.