Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? (1593 Views)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Nine 9 Safety Security Tips You Should Share Witth Ur Love Once And Friends / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by olyboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2005
it was on saturday morning when my friend visited me at home he saw my love in the house and he ask who is that? and i replied that is my babe he said i should introduce him to her,i agreed he told me she is so beautifull and i said thats my girl he was going to go the next day because he came from a far place so in the afternoon i went for my afternoon class by the time i got home,i found out the door was close and i heard a ladys screaming so i quickly opened the door guess what i found shocked my love in bed with my best friend angry embarassed
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by sweetme(f): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2005
i know u must be quite devastated....but wat can i say "sh!t happens" its better u found out now dat you are not married, dont worry you find someone else take heart smiley wink
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by chicky(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2005
mehn dats really messd up..just try nd moveon i know its difficult but just try
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by lekan2311(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2005
[color=#006600][/color]
Well, The fault as i see come from U. In a sercomstance, U don't have to leave your babe in the house with Ur Friend cos. no one knows what feeling they had 4 eachother.
The Best U need to do is just to leave them 4 eachother cos. its really devastating
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2005
He can never do that,I'll kill him,Kidding, really, i don't know what i'd do.I just pray such never happens to me o!(Amen) smiley

Hmm...take am softly softly Olyboy,God be with you(Amen) smiley
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by MMK(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2005
I will compose myself and leave them BUT IF I HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA, I WILL SNAP THEM.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by IAH(f): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2005
MMK:

I will compose myself and leave them BUT IF I HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA, I WILL SNAP THEM...

and post the pic on Nairaland.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by eveseh(f): 6:37pm On May 20, 2006
i'll smash two of dem faces
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2006
walk Out of their lives and never come back cry they both wouldnt deserve my love neither would they deserve my trust cry
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by vichel(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2006
Rhod has said it all, walk far away from them because they are both lower than dirt, and surely u don't want to be friends with dirt
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by mamaput(f): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2006
Better that way than someone telling you and you do not know who or what to believe again.
I know what its like someone telling me my best friend and my bf are bla bla bla. Both of them deny but both of them hate each other. (they said)
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by lunafish(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2006
I would drop him like it's hot.
I would distance myself from her as she obviously needs to get her mind right and doesn't deserve my friendship and loyalty.

If the mood took me; I wouldn't be partial to giving a few deserved bitch slaps just to let them know how I feel.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by ciaragirl(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2006
just walk out on dem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2006
@Vichel

yeah!! thwir lower than dirt! kiss even lower than the ground on which i walk! wink
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2006
first i would be like, shocked.
secondly i would be like, angry. and i would call off the relationship
thirdly i would be like , sad ,for sometime.

and lastly i would be. smiley.n forget everytin
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by katherinae(f): 4:41am On Oct 06, 2006
sorry man that must suck, u can go ahead and stop callin her ur love now
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by nt4dmasses(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2006
eveseh:

i'll smash two of them faces
It would be a very pleasant thing if they have not separated because if they mistakenly separate GODDAMNIT!!! I would be arrested for murder.  Thanx jare eve I support your smashin' their faces and next time include ass.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Beline(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2006
boy

speaking from experience you have to leave both of them for good, no fight, no shouting

though it hard to bear but i tell you by ignoring them you leave them to be judge by their consience and as a friend i advice you keep a distance from them cos they don't worth to be called friends

i decided not to have friends again since the incident cos i won't be able to bear it again if it do happen
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by lolabaloo(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2007
my reaction will be determined by my status,age and maturity.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Free(f): 1:37am On Feb 16, 2007
awww not these bestfrnds again undecided
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by jaybaby(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2007
hUSBAND--NUTTIN
B/FRND----SHOOT & DUMP HIM IN 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by OmoEko1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2007
i will walk away slowly and act like that never happens, then my friendship with my besfriend is done for ever, the demage is done. and as for my love his out of my damn life also.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by cuteass1(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2007
Since they say to err is human and to forgive divine, you should forgive them but don't forget. Infact disown both of them for life. They're not worthy of your friendship, and my dear you're better off without them.

Some humasn beings are so heartless, its disgusting!
Take heart dear, your one and only is out there, well that's if you've not found her already,
This thread is from 2005 shocked
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by domwas2(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
anyway 4 me, these days i dont take women matter serious, i'll leave both of them dat choose her love wasn't 4 me,and 4 d guy no comment to hell with him. undecided
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Precious8(f): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
I hope you had enough nurve to leave her. She should have known better than to do something of that nature to you. AND she didn't even know him, she had just met him. I would never speak to either of them again.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by lioncoolst(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
angry
olyboy: it was on saturday morning when my friend visited me at home he saw my love in the house and he ask who is that? and i replied that is my babe he said i should introduce him to her,i agreed he told me she is so beautifull and i said thats my girl he was going to go the next day because he came from a far place so in the afternoon i went for my afternoon class by the time i got home,i found out the door was close and i heard a ladys screaming so i quickly opened the door guess what i found shocked my love in bed with my best friend angry embarassed
angry
Just like that! What a daft Story.
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by Callotti: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pele dear!
Next time, don't have only one love! kiss
Free world!
Move on! It is only a damn poohsie, and it stinks every morning like any other! No stress abeg! kiss
Re: what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? by HighChief4(m): 2:12am On Nov 06, 2012
Callotti: Pele dear!
Next time, don't have only one love! kiss
Free world!
Move on! It is only a damn poohsie, and it stinks every morning like any other! No stress abeg! kiss

That your punnny smells does not mean all of them do, I hope you know that smelling punnny is worst than nuclear weapon. Stop allowing those chinkos hump you ok, for a better punnny

(1) (Reply)

Meet Barrack Obama's Step Brother Who Lives In A Slum In Nairobi / PHOTOS: Man Without Face And Woman With One Leg Give Birth To A Perfectly Health / Origin Of Indigo Cloth In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.