Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. (1928 Views)

Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by Nkay(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
FIDELITY BANK RECRUITS EVERY NOW AND THEN.THEY ALWAYS SAY THEY WANT 2.1 BUT MOST INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED ARE FOR 2.2 TO BE TAKEN ON CONTRACT WITH GREAT PROBABILITY OFF CONVERSION AFTER MBA.SO PLEASE GO IN AND DROP YOUR CV.THEY NEED PEOPLE FOR CALABAR AND OWERRI+ LAGOS.[b][/b]
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by chukwuok: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
nothing do u
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by ugomanity(m): 2:28am On Jan 27, 2007
U r far 2 kind!
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by God1st: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2007
pls wat is their address -where we can drop d cv.
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by stellose(f): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2007
please what is the address of fidelity bank owerri regional office.
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by Nkay(f): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2007
they dont have a branch in owerri but it will soon take off.the recruitment is going on tru phc regional office 3 trans amadi as well as 1 fidelity bank close off kofo abayomi st vi lagos so cheers!!!!
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by innovate(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2007
Can the CV be submitted online?If yes,there address.
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by shombes: 3:03am On Feb 04, 2007
tanx guys 4 d info.it shall b well
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by tonilala(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
Thanks Nkay for the information. I heard somebody saying the other time that the connection thing in fidelity is much, and that one may not need to write test but only oral interview once you're highly connected there.
I had a friend that went to submit CV but was told that nothing was happening and that he should keep it until something happens. Meanwhile, some other people's were collected and filled cos they had one or two people there. Is it true?
Which branch of fidelity do you work in?
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Fidelity Recruits In House From Time To Time. by Fredaogb: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2007
Yeah! thank u! pls do u work with Fidelity Bank? cause a friend of mine that works with them has my CV and he said that nutting is happening, Infact i was in their headoffice as well to do my CV and i av not heard anything

(1) (Reply)

Adeyemi College Of Edu, Redeemers Uni And Lasu / Any Tips On The Lagos Business School Entrance Exam For Mba / Sunfit Vacancies! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.