Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) (39829 Views)

Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding / Two Corpers Die In Accident On Taraba-Benue Road (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Edu3Again: 3:54pm On May 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

Are u ok? 90% of youth corpers from the North-central are posted to the south.
Or do you want to tell us that North-central people do not go on service or graduate univetsities?

Can't you see that the corpers themselves are northernerns?

we are more than you in number.
we give more than we receive.

In the south we hardly meet any corper from the north.

No worries when we leave una, u go learn grin
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by dannielight(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
This title is misleading undecided. How can two Corp members serve in the whole local government? It's totally not possible..

Rather put, two Corp members served in a school (Federal Government College, Kiyawa) which I believe is very common with them. We were just two taken in FGC, Keffi same with the set before us..

Don't bother to lecture joor. Op is clueless

2 Likes

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:01pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:

we are more than you in number.
we give more than we receive.

In the south we hardly meet any corper from the north.

No worries when we leave una, u go learn grin

They are there, they don't just advertise themselves.
I am from Plateau and all my family members, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles everyone all served in the SE and SS and we all met with others from same state and other northern states.

Core-northerners do not go to school compared to the middlebelt and south and that is why the percentage of northerners may look lower and most core-northerners always redeploy back to the core-north.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am from Plateau and all my family members, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles everyone all served in the SE and SS and we all met with others from same state and other northern states.

Core-northerners do not go to school compared to the middlebelt and south and that is why the percentage of northerners may look lower and most core-northerners always redeploy back to the core-north.

Oh boy, no worry yasef.

we are leaving Nigeria, it;s not by force.

You have enjoyed southern oil long enough, its time to go back to your Groundnuts pyramid grin

If ur from Plateau state, them we have space for you. cheesy
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Nwogeh: 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
Chai, where I served.....7yrs ago
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:

Oh boy, no worry yasef.

we are leaving Nigeria, it;s not by force.

You have enjoyed southern oil long enough, its time to go back to your Groundnuts pyramid grin

If ur from Plateau state, them we have space for you. cheesy

LoL, so you people will accept middlebelters?

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:15pm On May 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

LoL, so you people will accept middlebelters?
We are less averse to the middle belt.
smiley
Especially if ur Christian grin

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:

We are less averse to the middle belt.
smiley
Especially if ur Christian grin

LoL, okay o.

Core northern Nigerians will improve in education. I think they need some more time and pressure too.
More of them are migrating away from their villages and hometowns to the south and are now getting the hard reality of the way things should be.
Middlebelt states used to be very backward in terms of education before, but we are gradually catching up with the south.
It is just time, education came to the south 50 years earlier than the North, remember?
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:25pm On May 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

LoL, okay o.

Core northern Nigerians will improve in education. I think they need some more time and pressure too.
More of them are migrating away from their villages and hometowns to the south and are now getting the hard reality of the way things should be.
Middlebelt states used to be very backward in terms of education before, but we are gradually catching up with the south.
It is just time, education came to the south 50 years earlier than the North, remember?

The core North' s plans are to islamatize Nigeria.
So that alone makes it a no-no.

Look at all their moves, all to entrench Islam.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:

We dey do empty chest beating and una dey fear?
If na empty chest beating dey make una fear, wetin go now happen to una when it comes to pass?
Na die be that oh grin

Well it's a good thing that the South is preparing well to take power from the North.
The whole country is waiting for it.

Please when it happens, dont blow anybody up in anger. grin
Heheheheh
Stop consoling yourself, who dey fear break up?
One Nigeria was never our idea in the first place.
https://www.nairaland.com/3611536/north-ready-nigerias-breakup-prof
Read this thread above and tell me who is afraid. You carry so much vile while your leaders are feeding fat on the union. Go deal with them first and get them to support your phantom Biafra then come and continue the chest beating.
ISMDH 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

Don't mind that village champion who thinks he knows everything whereas he never traveled out of his landlocked forest.
Every state has indigenous corp members who are sent to another state, and it's only natural they also receive.
Most of them from south enjoy a better living conditions when they are posted up north and I have seen hundreds who prefer to stay back and earn a living than to go back to their assumed Eldorado.

2 Likes

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:

The core North' s plans are to islamatize Nigeria.
So that alone makes it a no-no.

Look at all their moves, all to entrench Islam.

But they themselves know it is not going to work.
The sharia law fire they brought in 2001 just to seek relevance, has it not died down? Only in Zamfara and Sokoto do you really see sharia law still very relevant and with the kind of poverty ravaging both states, their people are now migrating en masse away from the states, very soon they will be empty.

They want to fight westernization, but they cannot, as long as they remain in Nigeria with others.
Boko haram has killed their own people more than other Nigerians. So i don't see how their islamization is working.
Many yoruba, edo and kogi muslims are rapidly leaving the religion.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2017
They should just get married, must be a reason they were just the only two there
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 5:25pm On May 05, 2017
mooregan:
OP, I think it's just 2 of them that served in that PPA that's the Federal Government College and not in the entire LGA like you put it. I might be wrong tho
u took the words out of my mouth. The 2 served in a secondary school, not the entire local.
Mods pls modify. The headline is misleading

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Kemimarch16:
Have seen one person that served in one local government in Niger state during my own set
which local govt in Niger State? What year? That's not possible at all. Serving in Local Government HQ is far different from serving in Local Govt Area.
When I served in Makurdi, only one guy, The CLO served in the local govt HQ, but we had more than 500 corps members that served in Makurdi then.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Christafarian(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
That's my alma mater!!
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2017
Don't want to believe that cos I served there and finished July 2014. we were having more than 180 corps members (batch A, B &C). I was the CLO during my time so I dispute this fact
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2017
I said one local government did I say all d whole Niger state?oga read well
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2017
This udara no sweet.

2 corpers in a whole LGA... I don't believe it.
2 corpers posted to FGC KIYAWA...better off.

Even if say na only the school dey d town. NYSc for Flood d school with corp members.

The LGA no get secretariate to work in?.

OP post another tyn.

BTW... We make uniforms 4 Kiyawa.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Respect55(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Coper!! Graduates undecided undecided
My brother, I bin think say na only me see am o
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
This title is misleading undecided. How can two Corp members serve in the whole local government? It's totally not possible..

Rather put, two Corp members served in a school (Federal Government College, Kiyawa) which I believe is very common with them. We were just two taken in FGC, Keffi same with the set before us..
Sorry...
Shey Nwanyi Umuahia(Ibeku) is still the principal?
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by naffgem: 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
dat guy is my cause mate oo

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:
NYSC is simply a ploy to take cheap man power to the North.
They take oil from the South to build the North.
They also take our human resources.
Then they will claim they are more than us in number.

pointblank

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2017
Dem try. For Wukari, Taraba state, dem no de post copa near thr sef

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by xxgig(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
grin

Maybe it's a conservative LGA that only muslim corpers are needed there
Because they have only two Batch A stream 2 corpers doesn't mean only two corpers are there. The LGA where I served, we had about 48 stream 1 and Just 3 stream 2. Note: not all states get stream two corpers, some just camp and redeploy there.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by bitcoinguru2016(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2017
congrats to the valiant corpers. now is the time to serve yourself after serving your country.
get the blueprint for the next step in your life through my profile signature
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by babapressy(m): 4:06am On May 06, 2017
Great service
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:44am On May 06, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Sorry...
Shey Nwanyi Umuahia(Ibeku) is still the principal?
Hehehehehehe!! Nah.. She left errrrmmm around March, and it wasn't funny lipsrsealed.. The new principal is Hausa, Alhaja Lydia Mamaji..

You served in FGC, Keffi? Say yes tongue.
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by tk4rd: 9:02am On May 07, 2017
Nonsense HEADING to a Nonsense Topic..
The Heading if this Thread is so misleading..
READ WELL.....
Only two of them are the Stream-2 of BATCH-A Corps Members who served in F.G.C.KIYAWA....
You can't even see well..
And here you are, telling us that they are the only crops members in a whole local government..
Mmtcheeww.!!

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Hehehehehehe!! Nah.. She left errrrmmm around March, and it wasn't funny lipsrsealed.. The new principal is Hausa, Alhaja Lydia Mamaji..

You served in FGC, Keffi? Say yes tongue.
No dear.
We produce the school uniforms ranging from blazer, school wear, day wear, cardigan... UNITY Tailors.

Was she transferred or retired?.
I asked initially cos like 3 Unity principals i know were retired/transfered.

She's very hospitable... Somehow relates to the Aguiyi Ironsi's.

Ka Nne.

#AFollowerOfUrDiary
Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2017
Sammyblaq:

No dear.
We produce the school uniforms ranging from blazer, school wear, day wear, cardigan... UNITY Tailors.

Was she transferred or retired?.
I asked initially cos like 3 Unity principals i know were retired/transfered.

She's very hospitable... Somehow relates to the Aguiyi Ironsi's.

Ka Nne.

#AFollowerOfUrDiary
Oooogh!! Wow!! That's a lucrative one shocked.. Well done!!

She was transferred; to the post of a Director.

Thanks for following my diary smiley..

1 Like

Re: Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) by valuka(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
brunofarad:
shocked

I won't click

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.