Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) (8119 Views)

My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her / Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Abortions: 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
***ABORTIONs ON THE BEAT***

OK I ThiNK AM CRAZILY IN LUV WITH THIS GALS BADY..I hEAR SAY SHE SABI GIV DOGGY.KAi RIHANNA If MY CASSAVA CATCH HER EHN I WIL MEK SURE I FVCK HEr 2 STUPOR,I WIL GIV HER PUSSY SIX MONTHS INJURY,NOBADY WIL FVCK THE PUSSY AGaIN 4 ABOuT 6MONTHS EVEN CHRIS BROWN SEF No GO FIT,I WILL BANG HER SUPERSTAR PUSSY SO HARD THAT AFTER BANGIN HER SHE WON'T BE ABLE 2 STAND COS HER LEGS WIL BE SHAKin UNCONTROLLABLY N I WIL HAVE 2 HELP HER STAND,I wiLL FVCK HER TIL SHE COLLAPSE N IF POLICE COMz 2 ARReSt mE 4 FVCKin A STAR 2 AN UNCONCSCIOUS STATE I WILL TEL DEM "SHE COM VISIT ME SO SHE DRANK TOO MUCH ALCOHOL N SHE ENTER KITCHEN 2 COOK N ELECTRIC BULB SHOCK HER DEN SHE FALL""N If POLICE nO BELIEVE ME WE WIL GO 2 COURT...

***Singin***OH SWTLUV WEN ARE U GONA GIMME DOGGY?...
DO I HAVE 2 WAIT FRM NW TIL DECEMBER OR wIL I HAVE 2 WAIT TILL I HAMMEr?***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by youngest85(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
Say no to drugs you won't listen, see what it has cost you now

26 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
grin

17 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by iamXero(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2017
Wut?

5 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Abortions: 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I HEAR SAY U LUK LIKE RIHANNA...

1 Like

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by iamXero(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

He could have saved us all the stress and just posted this.

4 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by bassydue(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
Abortions:

OK I ThiNK AM CRAZILY IN LUV WITH THIS GALS BADY..I hEAR SAY SHE SABI GIV DOGGY.KAi RIHANNA If MY CASSAVA CATCH HER EHN I WIL MEK SURE I FVCK HEr 2 STUPOR,I WIL GIV HER PUSSY SIX MONTHS INJURY,NOBADY WIL FVCK THE PUSSY AGaIN 4 ABOuT 6MONTHS EVEN CHRIS BROWN SEF No GO FIT,I WILL BANG HER SUPERSTAR PUSSY SO HARD THAT AFTER BANGIN HER SHE WON'T BE ABLE 2 STAND COS HER LEGS WIL BE SHAKin UNCONTROLLABLY N I WIL HAVE 2 HELP HER STAND,I wiLL FVCK HER TIL SHE COLLAPSE N IF POLICE COMz 2 ARReSt mE 4 FVCKin A STAR 2 AN UNCONCSCIOUS STATE I WILL TEL DEM "SHE COM VISIT ME SO SHE DRANK TOO MUCH ALCOHOL N SHE ENTER KITCHEN 2 COOK N ELECTRIC BULB SHOCK HER DEN SHE FALL""N If POLICE nO BELIEVE ME WE WIL GO 2 COURT...

Dream on

4 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
Like this ba.

2 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by marvin902(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
I hear you fuckaholic grin... for your mind na you go bleep am that chick will rape your soul out of your body

2 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Abortions: 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
marvin902:
I hear you fuckaholic grin...
for your mind na you go bleep am that chick will rape your soul out of your body
Am DiSaPPOINTED..AN AKPU-EATING NIGGA LIKE mE?..U DON CHOP AKPU fVCK b4?

1 Like

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:12am On May 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by coolcatty: 1:34am On May 06, 2017
iamXero:

He could have saved us all the stress and just posted this.

Pls how do u guys quote someone's picture??

Don't know how to do that shit.

Teach me nah....abeg
Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by iamXero(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2017
coolcatty:

Pls how do u guys quote someone's picture??

Don't know how to do that shit.

Teach me nah....abeg

I just choose "quote" o! And it does that.

Have you tried that way?
Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by otinilinda: 4:43am On May 07, 2017
Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by jericco1(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2017
Is that one an achievement?
Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2017
You are dreaming.
Re: I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) by darkandclear26: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abortions:

Thats a good wish my brother

(1) (Reply)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.