Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! (57192 Views)

‘mama Boko Haram’ Sent To Prison Over ‘n111m Fraud’ / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by zeekeyboy: 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
Scary

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by nerilove(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2017
They should stop using these young girls. The men can do that so they can b captured
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Trexnemesis(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
Religion of piss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by lohresloco: 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
Not just any religion, Islam has been a hassle
uzoclinton:
Religion Has Done Us More Harm Than Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by abtallest24(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
naso life be?

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by flex04(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

Islam?...the religion of peace? Yeah right? undecided

naso naso dem talki ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
lohresloco:
it's still a religion
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by NabeelAbu: 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
I remain aMuslim, unshakable, proud to be a Muslim. Islam is peace.

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by flex04(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
lohresloco:

as in eee bt de one wey dey pain me pass be say na fr only their mouth i dey hear religion of PEACE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by flex04(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2017
NabeelAbu:
I remain aMuslim, unshakable, proud to be a Muslim. Islam is peace.

PEACE AND KILLING IS WICKEDNESS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2017
So compassionate of someone to do that just so fewer people can die.

BossKratos:

“He grabbed her, trying to drag her away from the crowd. Then the bomb exploded.” As well as the young man and the girl, seven others died in the explosion, but the death toll could have been much higher.

The hugging technique – when someone grabs a suspected attacker and uses their own body as a shield so fewer people around them die – is one of the only things locals can think to do in the face of the bomb attacks.

Source:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/05/dressed-for-death-the-women-boko-haram-sent-to-blow-themselves-up

3 Likes

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by flex04(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
uzoclinton:
it's still a religion

the religion is jus a cover up
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by flex04(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
You mean i should read all this..

na so de crime large oooo
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by cytell56: 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:
DRESSED FOR DEATH! The shocking report of the women and children victims as well as the barbaric tactics the terrorist group uses to recruit female suicide bombers!

P.S;

(some names have been changed to protect identities and families)

By Ruth Maclean in maiduguri:

When Boko Haram fighters kidnapped 17-year-old Nadia and brought her back to their camp, their commander noticed her straight away. She was squatting with dozens of other abducted women in front of him, listening to him lecture.

When, a few minutes later, the commander ordered his men to take Nadia to his house, she asked: “Why only me?” But she went with the men and waited.

The commander, whose name she never learned, “was dirty, ugly, dark-skinned, and had a beard. He had a lot of hair on his head like a madman,” Nadia remembered. He looked mean. And he wanted her as a second wife.

Three months later, Nadia woke up one morning to find her body strapped with explosives. She had been drugged the night before. The commander’s men pushed her onto a motorbike, and dropped her and two others near Gamboro, a town in Borno, the Nigerian state worst hit by the Boko Haram insurgency.

The mission they had been given: to blow themselves up in as big a crowd as they could find.

Boko Haram, the terrorist group best known for the kidnapping of hundreds of schoolgirls from the village of Chibok in the middle of the night three years ago, has been under heavy attack from the Nigerian military in recent months.

But as their longed-for “caliphate” across north-eastern Nigeria has shrunk, the number of bomb attacks has increased, with the insurgents increasingly sending the women and children they have abducted to blow themselves up.

The week before Nadia was abducted, Boko Haram had attacked her village. Hiding behind her house, she had listened as they searched for her father, screamed at her mother for trying to hide him, and finally found and shot him.

When the commander announced to Nadia that he was making her his concubine, she was told she was one of the “lucky few” to be selected. But terrified as she was, Nadia had no intention of going along with it.

“He came that night and tried to rape me,” she said, her diamanté earrings glinting through her pale blue hijab. “We wrestled seriously. I thought, this is a life-or-death situation, he probably has an STD which would kill me anyway, so I might as well die honourably. I used all my strength to fight him, and he was so angry when he couldn’t succeed in raping me. In the morning he went out and called his boys, and told them to take me out and flog me.”

After more death threats and another rape attempt, he tried a different tack: talking to her, trying to persuade her to accept the marriage. But after three months of cajoling, he had had enough, and decided to get rid of her.

That was how Nadia found herself approaching a checkpoint run by the civilian joint taskforce (CJTF), a paramilitary group helping fight Boko Haram in north-eastern Nigeria, trying to keep her arms out from her sides and not to swing them, to avoid accidentally detonating the bomb strapped to her waist.

When the men at the checkpoint saw the three women approaching, they shouted at them to stop. The women had prepared for this moment – in the minutes after their captors had left them, they had agreed to try to hand themselves in.

“We stopped. We shouted: ‘We’re carrying bombs, we were forced to,’ and we lifted up our veils and showed them the belts,” she said.

They were fortunate: no gun was raised to shoot them. The men called the military, and after a 40-minute wait, standing still under a tree, soldiers came and removed the bombs from their bodies.

“I was so happy; we were smiling and laughing,” Nadia said. “We had survived.”

Many do not survive: according to figures collated by the Long War Journal, 154 bombers have died in Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger and Chad since 2014, and this is a conservative estimate, as many attacks go unreported in the media.

When preparing someone for a “suicide” mission, Boko Haram members treat the bomber as if they are already dead, preparing the body as if for their own funeral.

“What they normally do is to dress you very beautifully, and put henna on your hands,” said Aisha, who was “married” to Boko Haram’s fourth-in-command and recently escaped. She saw many women and children recruited and sent on “suicide” missions.

This happened to Fatima, now 20, before she was sent to blow herself up in 2015. “They tie your hair back to prepare you for death,” she said, her voice quiet as she removed her red headscarf to show how her hair was braided off her face, as is the custom in funeral rites.

Fatima was raped every night by several different men for eight months, and is still terrified that somehow Boko Haram will find her and kidnap her again. By the time she was chosen for a bombing mission, she was so frightened that she could not speak, and stayed silent throughout the preparations.

“I was so afraid. I didn’t know what they meant. I’d never heard of anyone blowing themselves up. They told us we should go into a crowd and hit here,” she said, touching her hip. “Nobody told us what [the vest] was, but I knew it wasn’t something good. I didn’t look at it.”

She was dropped near Kukara, the target her captors had chosen for her, but she never considered going through with what she had been instructed to do.

“I went up to some soldiers and said: ‘I’m carrying something round my waist,’” she said. “They raised my veil and when they saw it they all jumped back. One said: ‘It’s a bomb!’ I was terrified, I was crying, but they told me not to move.”

Like Nadia, Fatima was believed by the soldiers. The bomb was removed, she was put through a rehabilitation process for three months, and she is now living with her mother and sister. However, fearful of the heavy stigma that comes with having lived under Boko Haram, she has told them a sanitised version of her experiences during the abduction.

Nadia and Fatima were sent on their aborted missions in 2015. At that time, Boko Haram tried to hide the fact that they were forcing people to blow themselves up from their other prisoners, afraid that they would attempt to run away, according to Aisha, who observed how things changed over her three years in captivity. Now, she said, they have become completely open about it.

“They preach that if you go to [the state capital] Maiduguri and kill people, you will go to paradise without question,” she said. “They have a lot of ways to persuade them. They say: ‘Don’t consider them Muslim brothers and sisters any more – just go and kill them.’

“They gather all the women in one area and preach and preach. Then they ask: ‘Who wants to go to paradise?’ Everyone raises her hand. Then they ask: ‘Who wants to go now?’ Some raise their hands, so they take them and train them in suicide bombing. If nobody raises her hand, they say: ‘God created you, fed you, did everything for you, and this is how you reward him for all this?’ They make sure they get at least one person.

“It doesn’t take long to train them. They either tell you to hold the bomb or they strap it onto your body, round your waist or inside your bra. They tell you to go anywhere where there are a lot of men. They say: ‘Pretend you have stomach pain and fall on the ground. When people gather round you, press the button.’

Aisha saw how they recruited children as young as five for the missions.

“They say: ‘Who wants to go and see their mother in paradise? If you want to see her, that’s where she is.’ The children accept it easily, because they don’t know how dangerous it is. They tell them they won’t feel any pain even if their body is destroyed. I heard them saying that to the children in my camp.”

More and more children are being used in such missions: according to figures collected by Unicef, 27 were killed while wearing bombs in north-eastern Nigeria in the first three months of 2017, a sharp rise from 2016, when 30 were killed in the whole year.

It is the job of Bamussa Bashir, chair of a Maiduguri branch of the CJTF, to ensure that some of his 102 members are always guarding their slice of the city, looking out for strangers who could be Boko Haram members or bombers. Women, and especially young girls, are increasingly being regarded with suspicion in Maiduguri.

In February Bashir, a quiet, serious-looking 23-year-old was in a Maiduguri market, full of people buying beancake and grilled meat, when two girls got out of a car. A young man he didn’t know, buying credit for his phone, said to him: “I don’t trust those girls.”

One of the girls hailed a tuk-tuk and zoomed off. The other started walking towards the market stalls. Bashir, jumped up, wondering what to do, and was amazed to see the young man he had just been talking to head straight for the girl and put his arms around her.

“He grabbed her, trying to drag her away from the crowd. Then the bomb exploded.” As well as the young man and the girl, seven others died in the explosion, but the death toll could have been much higher.

The hugging technique – when someone grabs a suspected attacker and uses their own body as a shield so fewer people around them die – is one of the only things locals can think to do in the face of the bomb attacks.

“People started doing it in one area, then another – it spread,” said Bashir, adding that he was ready to do it himself if it meant risking his life to reduce casualties.

“I know what death means. I’ve seen my relatives die and they have not come back. My brother was killed by Boko Haram two years ago. That’s part of the reason I do what I do, but what I really want is peace.”

Source:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/05/dressed-for-death-the-women-boko-haram-sent-to-blow-themselves-up

I S L A M - A - B A D

3 Likes

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by idrisolaide(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

Bro, please tell me what part of the tales relate to ISLAM! Because i am so sure the you are the type who just rush to comment while not reading any part of the article to your so called FIRST^TO^COMMENT^ATTITUDE.
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Amhappy(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2017
Real life horror. Its clear how Bokoharam uses Islamic dress code to hide bombs,destroying the lives of innocent children and young girls they have captured,tortured and murdered their families. Even with this revelation, the Muslim elites will still not agree for a temporary ban of long hijab. It's the living that serves God.

3 Likes

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by oglalasioux(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2017
Proscribe and obliterate religion and we can develop peacefully.

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by chudi55: 3:59pm On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

No it's the religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by BossKratos: 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
idrisolaide:

Bro, please tell me what part of the tales relate to ISLAM! Because i am so sure the you are the type who just rush to comment while not reading any part of the article to your so called FIRST^TO^COMMENT^ATTITUDE.

Keep shut you child! I own the thread....i am not responsible for making you weep! Blame that on your faiths backward beliefs!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
Islam Is a worthless religion, and Mohammed is a pedophile no doubt about it. Show me one single prophecy in the quran. The quran is not A-hole friendly if not, it's only good for wiping shiit.

2 Likes

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by DanseMacabre(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2017
Don't know how true the report is, but other than sheer luck or divine intervention,one thing that's very true is that anyone who approaches a checkpoint in Maiduguri and yells that they are packing a bomb will get shot. Instantly.
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by abeltsado017(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
@ruth maclean kudos to you, this is a very beautiful piece you got here, its very enlightening and informative......
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by teepain: 4:09pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

This is really sad. So some brainwashing is involved, else they would find a way to escape rather than blow themselves to bits.
Why are these so-called trainers not volunteering themselves?

What a horror! And these girls are fellow Nigerians. We live in a really crap country. This is no country.

Not just brainwashing, they equally subject the poor souls to drug abuse to turn them into robots.

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by DanseMacabre(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2017
Bidobado:
Islam Is a worthless religion, and Mohammed is a pedophile no doubt about it. Show me one single prophecy in the quran. The quran is not A-hole friendly if not, it's only good for wiping shiit.

I know this is dutch courage, and not you truly speaking.

Try not to post on public fora or even open your mouth to speak when high on cheap drugs.

Works like magic!
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by enemyofprogress: 4:16pm On May 05, 2017
Hijab is more dangerous to the world than bombs

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by 4rty(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
my heart bleeds anytime I read such

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by cyojunior1(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
oshe11:
All U nid do is go to the North n U wud no dere is diff btw Hijab n HIJAB......

Some of dese gals dnt even wear pants incase of any quickie.....

I once tot dey all r saint until I enta North...

Na so dem go find one Corner enta, d nxt tin dem dn raise HIJAB without pant n wala..... RAGGAE DON START.....

IF NOT THAT I DNT WANNA JOIN MY...........lipsrsealed

Can u tell me about dat ? Please !
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by MrCork: 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:
DRESSED FOR DEATH! The shocking report of the women and children victims as well as the barbaric tactics the terrorist group uses to recruit female suicide bombers!

P.S;

(some names have been changed to protect identities and families)

By Ruth Maclean in maiduguri:

When Boko Haram fighters kidnapped 17-year-old Nadia and brought her back to their camp, their commander noticed her straight away. She was squatting with dozens of other abducted women in front of him, listening to him lecture.

When, a few minutes later, the commander ordered his men to take Nadia to his house, she asked: “Why only me?” But she went with the men and waited.

The commander, whose name she never learned, “was dirty, ugly, dark-skinned, and had a beard. He had a lot of hair on his head like a madman,” Nadia remembered. He looked mean. And he wanted her as a second wife.

Three months later, Nadia woke up one morning to find her body strapped with explosives. She had been drugged the night before. The commander’s men pushed her onto a motorbike, and dropped her and two others near Gamboro, a town in Borno, the Nigerian state worst hit by the Boko Haram insurgency.

The mission they had been given: to blow themselves up in as big a crowd as they could find.

Boko Haram, the terrorist group best known for the kidnapping of hundreds of schoolgirls from the village of Chibok in the middle of the night three years ago, has been under heavy attack from the Nigerian military in recent months.

But as their longed-for “caliphate” across north-eastern Nigeria has shrunk, the number of bomb attacks has increased, with the insurgents increasingly sending the women and children they have abducted to blow themselves up.

The week before Nadia was abducted, Boko Haram had attacked her village. Hiding behind her house, she had listened as they searched for her father, screamed at her mother for trying to hide him, and finally found and shot him.

When the commander announced to Nadia that he was making her his concubine, she was told she was one of the “lucky few” to be selected. But terrified as she was, Nadia had no intention of going along with it.

“He came that night and tried to rape me,” she said, her diamanté earrings glinting through her pale blue hijab. “We wrestled seriously. I thought, this is a life-or-death situation, he probably has an STD which would kill me anyway, so I might as well die honourably. I used all my strength to fight him, and he was so angry when he couldn’t succeed in raping me. In the morning he went out and called his boys, and told them to take me out and flog me.”

After more death threats and another rape attempt, he tried a different tack: talking to her, trying to persuade her to accept the marriage. But after three months of cajoling, he had had enough, and decided to get rid of her.

That was how Nadia found herself approaching a checkpoint run by the civilian joint taskforce (CJTF), a paramilitary group helping fight Boko Haram in north-eastern Nigeria, trying to keep her arms out from her sides and not to swing them, to avoid accidentally detonating the bomb strapped to her waist.

When the men at the checkpoint saw the three women approaching, they shouted at them to stop. The women had prepared for this moment – in the minutes after their captors had left them, they had agreed to try to hand themselves in.

“We stopped. We shouted: ‘We’re carrying bombs, we were forced to,’ and we lifted up our veils and showed them the belts,” she said.

They were fortunate: no gun was raised to shoot them. The men called the military, and after a 40-minute wait, standing still under a tree, soldiers came and removed the bombs from their bodies.

“I was so happy; we were smiling and laughing,” Nadia said. “We had survived.”

Many do not survive: according to figures collated by the Long War Journal, 154 bombers have died in Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger and Chad since 2014, and this is a conservative estimate, as many attacks go unreported in the media.

When preparing someone for a “suicide” mission, Boko Haram members treat the bomber as if they are already dead, preparing the body as if for their own funeral.

“What they normally do is to dress you very beautifully, and put henna on your hands,” said Aisha, who was “married” to Boko Haram’s fourth-in-command and recently escaped. She saw many women and children recruited and sent on “suicide” missions.

This happened to Fatima, now 20, before she was sent to blow herself up in 2015. “They tie your hair back to prepare you for death,” she said, her voice quiet as she removed her red headscarf to show how her hair was braided off her face, as is the custom in funeral rites.

Fatima was raped every night by several different men for eight months, and is still terrified that somehow Boko Haram will find her and kidnap her again. By the time she was chosen for a bombing mission, she was so frightened that she could not speak, and stayed silent throughout the preparations.

“I was so afraid. I didn’t know what they meant. I’d never heard of anyone blowing themselves up. They told us we should go into a crowd and hit here,” she said, touching her hip. “Nobody told us what [the vest] was, but I knew it wasn’t something good. I didn’t look at it.”

She was dropped near Kukara, the target her captors had chosen for her, but she never considered going through with what she had been instructed to do.

“I went up to some soldiers and said: ‘I’m carrying something round my waist,’” she said. “They raised my veil and when they saw it they all jumped back. One said: ‘It’s a bomb!’ I was terrified, I was crying, but they told me not to move.”

Like Nadia, Fatima was believed by the soldiers. The bomb was removed, she was put through a rehabilitation process for three months, and she is now living with her mother and sister. However, fearful of the heavy stigma that comes with having lived under Boko Haram, she has told them a sanitised version of her experiences during the abduction.

Nadia and Fatima were sent on their aborted missions in 2015. At that time, Boko Haram tried to hide the fact that they were forcing people to blow themselves up from their other prisoners, afraid that they would attempt to run away, according to Aisha, who observed how things changed over her three years in captivity. Now, she said, they have become completely open about it.

“They preach that if you go to [the state capital] Maiduguri and kill people, you will go to paradise without question,” she said. “They have a lot of ways to persuade them. They say: ‘Don’t consider them Muslim brothers and sisters any more – just go and kill them.’

“They gather all the women in one area and preach and preach. Then they ask: ‘Who wants to go to paradise?’ Everyone raises her hand. Then they ask: ‘Who wants to go now?’ Some raise their hands, so they take them and train them in suicide bombing. If nobody raises her hand, they say: ‘God created you, fed you, did everything for you, and this is how you reward him for all this?’ They make sure they get at least one person.

“It doesn’t take long to train them. They either tell you to hold the bomb or they strap it onto your body, round your waist or inside your bra. They tell you to go anywhere where there are a lot of men. They say: ‘Pretend you have stomach pain and fall on the ground. When people gather round you, press the button.’

Aisha saw how they recruited children as young as five for the missions.

“They say: ‘Who wants to go and see their mother in paradise? If you want to see her, that’s where she is.’ The children accept it easily, because they don’t know how dangerous it is. They tell them they won’t feel any pain even if their body is destroyed. I heard them saying that to the children in my camp.”

More and more children are being used in such missions: according to figures collected by Unicef, 27 were killed while wearing bombs in north-eastern Nigeria in the first three months of 2017, a sharp rise from 2016, when 30 were killed in the whole year.

It is the job of Bamussa Bashir, chair of a Maiduguri branch of the CJTF, to ensure that some of his 102 members are always guarding their slice of the city, looking out for strangers who could be Boko Haram members or bombers. Women, and especially young girls, are increasingly being regarded with suspicion in Maiduguri.

In February Bashir, a quiet, serious-looking 23-year-old was in a Maiduguri market, full of people buying beancake and grilled meat, when two girls got out of a car. A young man he didn’t know, buying credit for his phone, said to him: “I don’t trust those girls.”

One of the girls hailed a tuk-tuk and zoomed off. The other started walking towards the market stalls. Bashir, jumped up, wondering what to do, and was amazed to see the young man he had just been talking to head straight for the girl and put his arms around her.

“People started doing it in one area, then another – it spread,” said Bashir, adding that he was ready to do it himself if it meant risking his life to reduce casualties.

“I know what death means. I’ve seen my relatives die and they have not come back. My brother was killed by Boko Haram two years ago. That’s part of the reason I do what I do, but what I really want is peace.”

Source:

...but why are those Muslim women dressssin to death?....they ain't even lightskin! (No
oofeensce?)
undecided
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by despam(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
It is really pathetic how they brainwash these children to blow themselves up after killing their parents. They abuse little children all in the name of fighting for God. My heart bleeds as I read the account.
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by oshe11: 4:25pm On May 05, 2017
cyojunior1:

Can u tell me about dat ? Please !
lolz....

If u see n hear wat some gals on HIJAB r doing...

U go fall inlove wit slay queens...

dese gals r cheap DIE..

THE HARDEST PART IS APPROACHING DEM, AFTER THAT IF U GT COOL CORNER NA TO LOG IN TO FREE WIFI COS MAJORITY OF DEM DNT WEAR PANT FOR THIS SAME REASON

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Raintaker(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THESE NORTHERNERS, I WONDER IF BOMB DEY INSIDE THEIR HEAD, THE WAY THEY CARRY-OUT TERRORIST ATTACK AND PUT THEIR LIVES IN DANGER BAFFLES ME. THEY REASON LIKE NKITA, INFACT EWU.
Are you that daft ?
Did you bother to read?
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2017
The kidnap women
They send them out as suicide bombers.
They rape them
They beat them

If I was from and in the North east, my fate would have been similar to those girls.
Life really is unfair.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.