Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? (14747 Views)

Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust / "Condom Is No More Reliable, We Use Drugs"- Female Teenager Reveals / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by lilfreezy: 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
RELIGIOUS FREAKS KINDLY KEEP OFF

Hey dudes on nairaland, I wanna find out which condom brand is the safest to use. I normally use goldcirle condoms and each time I use it I keep withdrawing to check if it's still intact, for fear of breakage. I'm asking this question cos my neighbour is in a state of confusion after his condom (Goldcirle) broke last night while straffing a random babe.

As e be so I wan begin dey avoid Goldcircle o. Is there anything else to put into consideration like 'size' for instance. Cos most condoms I see are one size to fit all.

So again which product do you think is the most durable to use, tested and trusted?

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by sod09(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
Abstinence or marry....they are both safe and easy to use,this doesnt have anything to do with religion...
Reason am yourself

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by gaetano: 4:09pm On May 05, 2017
Go to shoprite and buy either Glyde ultra or Trojan cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by dunelsty(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
uhmm nylon

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by benedictnsi(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2017
gaetano:
Go to shoprite and buy either Glyde ultra or Trojan cool

Lol.... You are a sexual professor
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by ojun50(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2017
Try prolong by fiesta, if u one carton alert me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by pat1612(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2017
Durex out of 10 one bursted grin
But if u put too much pressure na it go burst take it easy dude is it a gold mine to dig that hard angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
grin All condoms break,depends on how u use em,while using em just remember dt yuh phucking not digging a well
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by kokoA(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
Durex ultra slim.
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2017
zazoo if yo member is on the AVG
Trojan magnum if yo member is on the XL
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by Cladez(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2017
Try Durex,fiesta or rough rider
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2017
Boj2:
zazoo if yo member is on the AVG
Trojan magnum if yo member is on the XL
Wehdone kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by Chuknovski(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2017
gold circle the one for #100 e pure
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2017
Durex or gold circle ofcourse
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 05, 2017
Bros dem no dey trust condom again o

just jejely tie ur sac bag join ur dick do ur stuff jareh
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by MDCCCXXXII: 7:44pm On May 05, 2017
Every condom is safe and every condom isn't.
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by marvin902(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2017
Chuknovski:
gold circle the one for #100 e pure

Ah guy no difference between the 30 and 100.
try fiesta
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by queenbetsy(f): 11:36pm On May 05, 2017
bro... try kiss wink thank me later...
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by EmperorLee(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2017
queenbetsy:
bro... try kiss wink thank me later...
angry
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by queenbetsy(f): 11:59pm On May 05, 2017
EmperorLee:
angry
anything?
Re: Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? by Dopeyomi(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
Fiesta is cool..... it has flavour(Strawberry chocolate etc)

Kiss is thick and cheap

Durex is good toO but the price is much.. #650.. in stores..

(1) (Reply)

Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday / How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.