Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) (6182 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LivingHuman: 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu today Visited His Hometown in Isiama Afara, Umuahia, Abia State where he met With His Parents for the first time after his release from Kuje Prison last week.

See Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-visits-his-hometown-in-abia.html

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
For the sake of Ngozi sad sad sad mouth sealed.

I love you my Lolo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
The guy is finally humble

I know he will be scared on seeing Mr president alive today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
Nnamdi is a strong man

And his parents must be strong too for them not to have been Victims of HBP amidst all these calamities that landed on their son's shoulder...

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by ojun50(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
Mummy and daddy advice that he should be weary of those Igbos miscreants

They will send him back to kuje if he misbehave and listen to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LivingHuman: 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Nnamdi is a strong man

Yeah strong man of kuje land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
Where is his alleged wife and pikin?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by mynd1(f): 4:31pm On May 05, 2017
Na their matter jare.
I am very excited seeing Baba today.
Long live Mr president
Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by kingzizzy: 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
Nice one, Nnamdi Kanu is back at his fathers palace.

All hail Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 4:35pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
The guy is finally humble

I know he will be scared on seeing Mr president alive today
He doesn't care about that Vegetable that his Blokus has been eaten up cancer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Toketimt: 4:35pm On May 05, 2017
Sunofgod:
Where is his alleged wife and pikin?

what about the concubine of his he was jollificating with at the time of arrest? grin grin
A shameless Jewish womanizer. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by saintikechi(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2017
shame is already catching buhari on his dying bed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2017
saintikechi:
shame is already catching buhari on his dying bed

Kanu will disagree with you

He knows what he passed through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2017
Thought they said he was released on health grounds with his recent rapour with politicians I doubt if his really sick

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
k
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by kid23(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
This sarrki of guy really need this

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 4:55pm On May 05, 2017
I can never forget the day director exploded in court.."Buhari is mad, tell Buhari I said he is mad, I'm wiser than all of you combined, if I hear that nonsense called Nigeria, what is Nigeria"

Naso I sitdown dey look the man...fearless, bold, a Prince....no trace of afonja blood is found in him.

God bless you director.

May you live long...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Fx55(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
madridguy:
For the sake of Ngozi sad sad sad mouth sealed.

I love you my Lolo.
What happened to Sikirat?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
My follow muslims is angry with this nws

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 5:25pm On May 05, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Poverty sarrki.

Real name. Kayode omidina
Tribe. Afonja. Yolobad.
Region.. Sawt waste..
Occupation... Jobless..ugly and very broke....
Hahahaha sorry my follow yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:01pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
CarlosTheJackal:
He doesn't care about that Vegetable that his Blokus has been eaten up cancer
[/s]

Very empty and inconsequential comment for which the likes of these species of creature are known.

The vegetable is directly in charge of him in the zoo and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it. The vegetable is 75yrs old, an age which I doubt if he can ever attain in life. Even that bearded coward that took off in women dress did not attain that age.

If he has thirty heads, let him go close to any international airport and see what the vegetable can do.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 7:04pm On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Very empty and inconsequential comment for which the likes of these species of creature are known.

The vegetable is directly in charge of him in the zoo and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it. The vegetable is 75yrs old, an age which I doubt if he can ever attain in life. Even that bearded coward that took off in women dress did not attain that age.

If he has thirty heads, let him go close to any international airport and see what the vegetable can do.
The Vegetable will not last till the end of the year so cry me a River.

I will join others to type Rip for him but i mean Rest in Pieces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:13pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The Vegetable will not last till the end of the year so cry me a River.

I will join others to type Rip for him but i mean Rest in Pieces

Hahaha, even some prophets of doom that predicted his death have died, so?

Certainly, the vegetable will die when the time comes, but not as miserable as that bearded coward. At what age did he even die? Was he up to 60?

Also, most pathetic creatures wishing him dead have died mysteriously and more are still on the way. Some will evdn die wretched and frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

That was the same sour little prick telling me how "childish" my comments are in the morning. Just look at how "adult" his comment is. cheesy

Dude wakes up in the morning and cry and rant and wail ALL DAY LONG. One can only imagine how miserable his life is. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:07pm On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
That was the same sour little prick telling me how "childish" my comments are in the morning. Just look at how "adult" his comment is. cheesy

Dude wakes up in the morning and cry and rant and wail ALL DAY LONG. One can only imagine how miserable his life is. grin

My oga, that "human being" is just damn too disgusting.

He is in the habit of throwing trash into my mention and I just felt like engaging him but unfortunately, it seems he played against the rules and got sanctioned. I'm waiting for his reappearance with a different username.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Exclusive Picture Of Sowore Released In Custody / SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.