Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. (1081 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by sammyzacks(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Jan 8 (Reuters) - Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua is "sound and fit" in hospital in Saudi Arabia, but it is unclear when he will be able to return home, Nigeria's ambassador said on Friday.

The president has been absent from Nigeria for more than a month receiving treatment for a heart condition in Saudi and there have been few updates on his health.

"He is recuperating in a royal suite attached to the hospital for VIPs. He is sound and fit, he sits, eats and walks very well. He is recuperating to have enough rest before he goes back to the office," Abdullah Aminchi, Nigeria's ambassador to Saudi Arabia, told Reuters.

Asked when the president may return to Nigeria, Aminchi said: "It is the doctors who will say when."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKLDE6070VI20100108
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by Depilot(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
This is true.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by AmakaOne(f): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
Is this the same hospital that said he was not there?

I'm not too familiar with the intricacies of Nigerian law, but surely an official lying about state matters is a criminal offense punishable by law?

How can this man say Yar'adisappear is alive and well in Saudi Arabia when the Saudi medical authorities have since publicly stated that he is not there?

Stupid man, he should be added to the list of hose to be prosecuted when this whole saga totally unfolds angry
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by sammyzacks(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
This whole matter self, you don't even know what to believe any longer.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by netpro(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
No pictue, video nothing! All we can now use to measue him is sitting and walking. Is he a 1year old?
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by vigasimple(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
YAR A'USELESS MUST explain to Nigerians If his dead body return to Nigeria why he should not be impeached.

He has breached so many Laws, and nor respect for the rule of law/constitution, the welfare and wellbieing of this country when he was here and when he went AWOL on medical. NASS are even more useless, they are simply the extension of the Executive branch. They proved it by being unable to start impeachment proceedings, and givin a useless ultimatum to the USA( which I told you that they will withdrawal , and they did shamelessly).

Most importantly, Nigerians should OPENLY CURSED YAR A'UNGRATEFUL, NASS and all the FEC asked nigerians to PRAY for the President, and he is able to walk, talk, eat food, and don't see it fit to o a TV broadcast for 5 minutes to thanks those people who ar asked to pray for him or his citizen that he is using their monies to get medical in Saudi Arabia without building any similar hospital for them in Nigeria.

Whichever way, YAR A'DO NOTHING is clearly unfit for the office of the President both mediclly, mentally and capability to use his brain to do the job. He will continue to need medical treatment for the forseeable future. He cannot cope with the job.

By the way I also think Jonathan Goodluck and the entire PDP bunch are bannana eating monkeys and animals completely unfit for leadership of the 20th century nt to talk of 21st century.

It is high time, Nigerians do something about them.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by suxes2005(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
Who will tell us d truth self?

SHALOM
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by ProAnti: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
Saw this same line on Al Jazeera. Where is our National TV? Where is the presidential spokesman?
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by suxes2005(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
Pro Anti:

Saw this same line on Al Jazeera. Where is our National TV? Where is the presidential spokesman?

They are forgin his signature!

SHALOM
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by xterra2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2010
When yaradua comes back(if he is not dead) he should publish a book"Between me,my health and the rumours" i can guarantee that it will be a best selling book because the lies are just too much,
WE NEED PHYSICAL EVIDENCE not lies
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by vigasimple(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2010
xterra2:

When yaradua comes back(if he is not dead) he should publish a book"Between me,my health and the rumours" i can guarantee that it will be a best selling book because the lies are just too much,
WE NEED PHYSICAL EVIDENCE not lies

The above is the utmodt truth.

You see, a LIAR cannot be a LEADER, as long has you have a LIEING LEADERSHIP, you will have DIRESPECTFUL, DISHONEST FOLLOWERSHIP.

Then some daft misinformation minister will now be runing around talking about rebranding, he who must go to equity must come with clean hands.

A GOOD LEADER ( and LEADERSHIP IN GENERAL) must have MORAL AUTHORITY.

YAR A'LIAR and NASS, FEC are shameless bare face liars 24/7 365days a year + extra time, and they want Nigerians to take them serious. All they do is steal the resources of this nation and share it among themselves. May the sufering of the poor masses make pain for their lives for the rest of their days.

They even threathen USA with ultimatum as if US is an extension of their own populace that are too weak, too poor to chalenge them, they gave 7 days, they did U-TURN in 3 days. I D I O T S have a pattern, they don't change. Lamido Sanusi gave them lectures of their lives those useless, good for nothing pot bellied senators because they don't even know the law or their duties.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by netpro(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2010
xterra2:

Nice try xterra2. You keep copying and posting this everywhere. Keep it up, so you can pick your payment on Monday

From your posting the govt is now saying that he is writing some manuscript in Saudi Arabia; and will be publishing a best-seller once he returns.

From one shame to another.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by chillbabe(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2010
Well i watch dr 90210 so it will be hard 4 me 2 believe if yar'adua comes back if it is really him. Hope it's nt a cloone. If am nt wrong the healing time 4 a face lift is 6 to 8 weeks hmmmm hope dr Rey is nt there
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by seyibobo(m): 1:21am On Jan 09, 2010
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! I am out of hia b4 someone tells me coconut turns to car.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by sammyzacks(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2010
Atiku was able to pioneer the failure of the 3RD TERM AGENDA. What has Goodluck done? If I were Good luck, I would have either condemned this rubbish or resigned.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by slap1(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2010
@sammyzacks. Talk true.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by slap1(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2010
Did we have an ambassador in Saudi Arabia all along or was he only appointed this year? Personal Republic of Nigeria, I tire oo.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by kosovo(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2010
m better off without hearing or reading anything relating to the president, angry
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by princekevo(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2010
kosovo:

m better off without hearing or reading anything relating to the president, angry
Exactly my brother, coz the whole thing is turning into a child's play. It aches my heart, that we have no clue yet when the country will be free from these suspence.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by otokx(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2010
Big lie.
Re: Yar'adua Is Sound And Fit-he Sits, Eats And Walks Very Well. by slap1(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2010
Plz 4giv me but I must ask this: who is 'managing' Turai?

(1) (Reply)

Obj's Birthday - Senate Paid David Mark N30 Miilion To Attend / 'Space Flight' For Nigerian (from South East) Girl / Gej's Pdp Victory Spark Unrest In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.