Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sweet Relieve - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sweet Relieve (441 Views)

Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / The Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Relieve by ifemira14(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2017
all pirate prohibited do not copy all pirate prohibited do not copy episode 1 i woke up late at night with a hard on i felt like fucking the hell out of my sexy neighbour i was looking for an excuse to go to her flat all of a sudden someone knocked at my door i opened my door and guess who was at my door sexy bimbi my next door neighbour she said she needs a good fucking in my mind this was my opportunity i then dragged her inside ravished her mouth and my other hand was inside her shirt she moaned and whispered fucking me already i brought out my seven inches disk dipped my hand into her skirt i felt her
wet pussie no pant i was already sweating i directed my dick into her pussie slowly i felt her tight pussie enclose my dick inch by inch i started fucking and flicking her clit all of a suddenly woke up sweating it was all a dream
Re: Sweet Relieve by Creeza(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
hmm dreams are really scary

(1) (Reply)

10 Places Never To Visit Again (part 2) / The Secret To Immortality / Letter: To Whom It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.