Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (81358 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by princemartinsG(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2017
If the future of Nigeria is hinged on these individuals listed, I see doom for the country's future.

Nigeria lack even one single upright, unsoiled, incorrigible and capable person to lead us into the future after PMB
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by Redman36(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I loyal Baba
don't mention,'d barcanista. u na Sabi man.
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by Demmzy15(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2017
stifYan:
for christ sakes..is it dat d Igbos are no longer part of d country??
If dem shout biafra 2moro wuna go de beg dem to calm down...
Why
I thought they said they wanted Biafra? Why do they have to be President again, besides, even if there's an Igbo candidate they'll still stab him in the back as they did Ojukwu(Lionheart)
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by EazyMoh(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2017
maclatunji:

Yes, because those that would have voted Atiku voted Buhari. If Buhari did not contest, Atiku would win that primary in a head-to-head with Kwakwanso. He needs to do more to build his base.

The people I listed can benefit from support of others if the conditions are right. I just don't see anybody supporting Kwakwanso outside of his hard-core supporters.
It's like you have no idea what is happening in northern politics. Atiku is nowhere near Kwankwaso in popularity in the North mark my words. but let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by Connoisseur(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PYO better go siddon for one corner bro. Thing is PYO can't influence who wins APC ticket in 2019, he got no structure loyal to him... not even in his Ward

True for now.
All that would change if he by some stroke of luck becomes president before 2019
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by Demmzy15(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:
If Saraki ever tries to be president and succeeds, I'll renounce my Nigerian citizenship! Then I'll know that it is truly finished for Nigeria!

Even me too grin grin

And why are all those in op's estimate Northerners? What's so wrong if an Igbo, Urhobo, Efik, etc, become president? Yet we claim to have democracy in Nigeria! Democracy of ethnicity! [/quote]

Jonathan was an Ijaw, other candidates on the list are Nupes. Some are Hausa, Fulanis. So I think minorities have the capacity to run too

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by maclatunji: 8:05am On May 06, 2017
EazyMoh:

It's like you have no idea what is happening in northern politics. Atiku is nowhere near Kwankwaso in popularity in the North mark my words. but let's wait and see.

Party delegates vote for a candidate not the North. Right now, I don't see Kwakwanso as a potential winner of an APC primary without Buhari.
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by EKPETI(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2017
If all the names mentioned is what this country can present as their presidential candidate(except Osinbanjo) then we are going no where as a country.
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by gloryman91: 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
maclatunji:

I like your spirit.

In sha Allah
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
MasterChen:
Atiku is the favorite imo. El rufai's mouth is like bursted pipe. All the nonsense he said as regards the herdsmen issue might hurt his chances. I don't know how the whole zoning thing works but should Osinbajo be eligible, then he has a strong chance.

Saraki is neither here nor there.

Tinubu can clinch the SW, parts of the North and maybe SS but i don't think he will contest.

The rest are just there to fill in the gap.

You are not even ashamed of yourself, So no South Eastern person fit to be president? Now who is the slave if not the people from the rising sun.. You guys are saying Northerners are power drunk and you are still canvasing for Atiku haha
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:49pm On May 06, 2017
Pavarottii:

If u think APC will 2019. My dear wake up. APC that has lost its popularity and are divided. A party that cannot host a NEC Meeting. Is there any diff btw dem n pdp for now?
APC that has lost the NASS.

You guys have been saying this and APC went to win Edo, Kogi, Ondo, and Sentorial seat in river despite all the killing by wike's men..
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by chibboy: 5:15pm On May 06, 2017
whoever wrote dis is an enemy of kwankwaso.. beleive me
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by maclatunji: 11:14pm On May 06, 2017
chibboy:
whoever wrote dis is an enemy of kwankwaso.. beleive me

LOL.
Re: Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run by Sabiubari(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sabiubari:

[color=#990000][/color]Subhanallah ...its today wood cut my hand (injury)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.