Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Cfa And Acca Holders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cfa And Acca Holders (3386 Views)

Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cfa And Acca Holders by chuglothen(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
pls help me out. i want to start a professional course but am confused as to which to choose b/w cfa and acca. which of them has higher job opportunities in nigeria? pls reply
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by profjoe1: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
i want to advise that u go for ACCA as long as u are in Nigeria.But in the international market CFA sells better than ACCA.
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by Mustay(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2010
Both have bright career opportunities. CFA is more expensive than ACCA and you write not the exams in Nigeria.

Are you more interested in Finance? Go for CFA

AUDIT, TAX, ACCOUNTING? ACCA

Finance is also in ACCA but CFA specializes it.
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by afolayangs(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
if u wanta to work as a financial analyst or investment bankin go 4 cfa n acca if u wanna be an auditor or accountant
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by candylips(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2010
CFA is very good but very hard
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by tkb417(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2010
prof joe:

i want to advise that u go for ACCA as long as u are in Nigeria.But in the international market CFA sells better than ACCA.
so ACCA sells better in Nigeria?
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by DEELOV(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
acca sells better in nigeria,cfa is tough and u need to have time 2 study on ur own
Re: Cfa And Acca Holders by oneblacboi: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html

(1) (Reply)

A Student With First Class In Biochemistry Died On 30th Nov / I Get $10 Worth Of Bitcoins Daily Using 2 Apps And A Site / Can A Hnd+ Pgd Holder Apply For A Bsc Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.