Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? (3732 Views)

Co-operate With Your Husband On The Bed Or Lose Him To Another Woman Who Does... / I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him / Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Chuknovski(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2017
am sorry you a little too young to be going soo fast, abt relationship, go easy by the way if you loose him there are many better guys ahead,
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2017
ifex370:

Why you wasting energy advicing a donkey
Donkey's learn
Eventually
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Baasebaa0570(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this new guy I'm dating I left my boyfriend for him since I thought he was cooler and way successful than my ex... But during the second to third month of our relationship he was all about us getting physical ,but I kept on posting him, ever since then he doesn't even try to touch me or talk to me unless I speak first(our houses are really close), I don't get it why is he acting that way?

Does he have someone else?

PS: He's almost 18 (200lvl Unilag )
I'm 16(just got out of high school )
he who laugh last laugh the best it is better you face your studies. At 14 i started setting PLATFORM for my future
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by ikp120(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2017
ifex370:

Why you wasting energy advicing a donkey
You called a human being a donkey, and you're telling us that Jesus is the answer? undecided undecided

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by ikp120(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
OP is a obviously a guy in a female moniker.

I wonder why people advise others on NL without checking their profiles first. That's just plain dumb.
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by ChiefSweetus: 9:08pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:

Face your miserable life
god smite you real quick for talking to a well-meaning elder like that.
Will you fück the entire hell out of here!!

MOD, delete this walking travesty asap as i believe there is an age limit on here. Go to badoo and start your thot career. Foolish child!

1 Like

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by ChiefSweetus: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Savage level- incredible grin grin grin
You have been an unfortunate clod since the day you joined this forum. I regret the N1850 your parents spent buying coke and cabin to celebrate your naming ceremony. Inglorious twât!

3 Likes

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this new guy I'm dating I left my boyfriend for him since I thought he was cooler and way successful than my ex... But during the second to third month of our relationship he was all about us getting physical ,but I kept on posting him, ever since then he doesn't even try to touch me or talk to me unless I speak first(our houses are really close), I don't get it why is he acting that way?

hey, you're a hoe! For the bolded, a young whorre platinum digger!
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by everton4life(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2017
take the op serious at your own risk. judging from her profile and previous topics, she is an attention seeker.
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by BigSarah(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

god smite you real quick for talking to a well-meaning elder like that.
Will you fück the entire hell out of here!!

MOD, delete this walking travesty asap as i believe there is an age limit on here. Go to badoo and start your thot career. Foolish child!

Go Bleep yourself
Arrow
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by ifex370(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
You called a human being a donkey, and you're telling us that Jesus is the answer? undecided undecided

Jesus is still the answer... Especially for the donkey's
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by ifex370(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2017
Raine80:

Donkey's learn
Eventually

Not this donkey
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:

Hope ur big like ur moniker says
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by BigSarah(f): 11:23pm On May 05, 2017
luminouz:
Hope ur big like ur moniker says
dummy
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:

dummy
Is ur baptismal name!!! Congrats!!!
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 05, 2017
16 yrs u din draw tattoo 4 breast by nineteen u go draw am 4 nyash

1 Like

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by 0ntruth: 11:43pm On May 05, 2017
Op the last time you were almost 18 years old,Now you're 16. Seems you're age dey appreciate and depreciate like Naira vs Usd?

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by 0ntruth: 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:

ur mumu no dey Nigeria

I'm sure you're imported

Fukkkk fukkkkkk will not allow you concentrate on your Education .Your English is leaking like the gutter you called pussiii
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2017
Guys, look at her DP, she is actually an experienced Olosho with over 16yrs experience. And whatz d craze abt Unilag? Attention seeker. Gerrarahia Mehn
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by BigSarah(f): 6:36am On May 06, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
Guys, look at her DP, she is actually an experienced Olosho with over 16yrs experience. And whatz d craze abt Unilag? Attention seeker. Gerrarahia Mehn

my ex wasn't even in college
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 06, 2017
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 06, 2017
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 06, 2017
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 06, 2017
At 16, all that occupies your mind is sex. Look at the topics above, it's all you ever post about.
And you insultive, saucy and basically have nothing to offer, I think.
Anyways,its your life... Do whatever you want with it.
I hope you can advice your daughter to follow your footsteps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

You have been an unfortunate clod since the day you joined this forum. I regret the N1850 your parents spent buying coke and cabin to celebrate your naming ceremony. Inglorious twât!

Are you high?

Am asking ng not judging
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 06, 2017
Come to unilag so that those men can quickly use u for ritual like they always do. We need to quickly flush indecent girls like your out of this system before u corrupt innocent minds. I'm also a student of unilag so if it's the unilag thing that is freaking u, mail me.

My regards to ur parents too, congratulate them on the olosho they have produced. Their reward is soon.
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by BigSarah(f): 1:44pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
hey, you're a hoe! For the bolded, a young whorre platinum digger!

like your mother
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by BigSarah(f): 1:45pm On May 06, 2017
LARRYDKING:
Come to unilag so that those men can quickly use u for ritual like they always do. We need to quickly flush indecent girls like your out of this system before u corrupt innocent minds. I'm also a student of unilag so if it's the unilag thing that is freaking u, mail me.

My regards to ur parents too, congratulate them on the olosho they have produced. Their reward is soon.

I learnt from your mother
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
16!little girl pls take it easy....u ar not contending with anyone...ah ah! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lukn at ur picture sef e b like say e don tey wey u be 16 years
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
BigSarah:

I learnt from your mother

U should be ashamed of ur helpless mother who wouldn't flush u away when she had the opportunity, now a unilag dick is what has engulfed ur mind. Merry and be glad my dear, u're on the right and fast path to your doom.
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2017
BigSarah:

like your mother
...i get where u coming from.
Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 06, 2017
WTF did I just read? Let me try to be nice... Take a chill pill girl, set your priorities straight and let them boys do the chasing... BTW don't give in to that Bleep boy.

modified

now I know bettergrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Cüm Inside? / Punnani Alert! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Eye-popping Assets In New Photos / The Effects Of Redpills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.