Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol (9995 Views)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol by Prince4945(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
Thanks for your inputs

3 Likes

Re: Lol by Safiaa(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
She got pregnant because you had sex with her.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol by Kondomatic(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2017
What do you want us to do? carry out another text??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol by FelixFelicis(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
Safiaa:
She got pregnant because you had sex with her.
no two explanation, happy birthday BTW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol by bibijay123(f): 10:31pm On May 05, 2017
Maybe some dropped inside before you pulled out. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2017
You don't have to cum inside her mate...there's always little discharge and exchange of fluids before u 'pull out'
Congrats bro u sld be happy...u got strong swimmers

32 Likes

Re: Lol by teamobanabo(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2017
see me see gutter...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol by kachi7021(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2017
U don't have to release inside her dude...your Siemen might have leaked inside her

1 Like

Re: Lol by Frolic: 10:40pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2017
Chai, who send me go Bleep

6 Likes

Re: Lol by eezeribe(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
Prince4945:
We had sex, skin to skin...Before cumming I was fully aware I was gonna cum, and i did the withdrawal method and I executed it perfectly ...

But what I don't understand now is her sending me a picture of doctors report on WhatsApp saying she's pregnant ...

My day was ruined by that picture ,. I know she's a faithful type, and very emotional and abortion is a no no for her ...

But I still can't get my head out of the woods , how possible did she get pregnant ....

OK
Re: Lol by ikp120(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2017
Sorry for that bro. Just hope there would be a safe miscarriage. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lol by ikp120(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2017
Prince4945:
Chai, who send me go Bleep
Na the same babe wey dey complain of painful sex? If na she, then your cup don full be that.

Good luck bro cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol by ellagabs(f): 10:47pm On May 05, 2017
doctor's report my ass.

tel her to kip d baby, imediately she wil tel u d trut...

2 Likes

Re: Lol by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 05, 2017
wow congratulations bro,u will soon b a fathergrin
Re: Lol by nwakibe: 10:47pm On May 05, 2017
See question. Somebody remind me how much dey sale condom.
Re: Lol by Stevengerd(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2017
See Yawa Oh! U Sef Ur Head No Complete, Shey Condom No Dey Ni?

2 Likes

Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
Na the same babe wey dey complain of painful sex? If na she, then your cup don full be that.

Good luck bro cool cool cool

Baba it is she ohh
Re: Lol by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 05, 2017
kachi7021:
U don't have to release inside her dude...your Siemen might have leaked inside her

Lol. No be only "Siemen", which model abeg?

@Op, your pre seminal fluid can get a woman pregnant, its either that or your pull out game is weak.

Just wait till she gives birth then do a DNA test to be double sure, I don't advise abortion.

The children God gives these days are android children, very wise, intelligent and a delight to have.

Congratulations baba Beji.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol by ikp120(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
Prince4945:

Baba it is she ohh
Chai, wahala just dey sleep you just go wake am up. That was a bad omen but you didn't spot it.

Prepare to be a father. Sorry for that bro. cry cry cry
Re: Lol by Franchise21(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2017
Dvmb questions flooding romanceland these days
Re: Lol by ikp120(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2017
kennygee:

@Op, your pre seminal fluid can get a woman pregnant, its either that or your pull out game is weak.

Just wait till she gives birth then do a DNA test to be double sure, I don't advise abortion.

The children God gives these days are android children, very wise, intelligent and a delight to have.

Kenny, abeg what about iOS, Windows, Mackintosh and Linus children? undecided undecided God no get those ones ni? undecided undecided undecided

Happy weekend to my girlfriend! wink wink
Re: Lol by queenbetsy(f): 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
congrats... grin
Re: Lol by jenny21(f): 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
I do not understand nairaland guys, is it that you guys skip biology classes in secondary school or you just slept your way through the lectures undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lol by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
Kenny, abeg what about iOS, Windows, Mackintosh and Linus children? undecided undecided God no get those ones ni? undecided undecided undecided

Happy weekend to my girlfriend! wink wink

I'm just saying kids these days are very smart, they are more than a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Lol by youngreezy(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2017
Kikiiki u didnt cum in her u EJACULATED in her.
Re: Lol by iraborosasu: 11:11pm On May 05, 2017
Op haven't you heard of pre-cum. You know say u never ready for pikin u nor use Condom. I wish you happy Father's day in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Lol by kachi7021(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2017
kennygee:

U are funny for Africa....which one is android children again
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2017
cry cry
Re: Lol by kachi7021(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2017
jenny21:
I do not understand nairaland guys, is it that you guys skip biology classes in secondary school or you just slept your way through the lectures undecided

When they hate the teacher taking the course, what do u expect??

3 Likes

Re: Lol by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2017
kachi7021:

U are funny for Africa....which one is android children again

My dear, I know a four year old boy who will go to play store on your phone and download games he wants to play.

He knows the difference between Pin, password and pattern.

Everyone in his house deleted all their games and passworded it, else Matthew will download games on your phone and kill your battery playing them.

Those are the android kids I'm talking about.

13 Likes

Re: Lol by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 05, 2017
Iz u stupid? Yo practicing what mummy and daddy do after daddy has paid bride price on your gf and you coming to ask us help out, we're u expecting $1.8bn USD after u did withdrawal method? Like you don't know how much condom is.

Niggur deal with it. Go price baby diapers and baby tools, ah hope you got money for traditional and white wedding? Don't ruin the girls life and make her a monster tomorrow for the few good guys left.
If u dump this girlie to her own cross, the next guy who comes close would be a prospective maga.

Sort yourself out with her o. God don catch u, your sidechick escapades are over now..

*laughing like Hyena*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / When Will Nigeran Ladies Start Looking Like This / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.