Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol (9973 Views)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol by kachi7021(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2017
kennygee:

My dear, I know a four year old boy who will go to play store on your phone and download games he wants to play.

He knows the difference between Pin, password and pattern.

Everyone in his house deleted all their games and passworded it, else Matthew will download games on your phone and kill your battery playing them.

Those are the android kids I'm talking about.

Computer age ...my one year old niece even knows when to pose when taking a photo...
Re: Lol by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2017
kachi7021:

Computer age ...my one year old niece even knows when to pose when taking a photo...

That's it. They are really smart.
Re: Lol by menxer: 11:26pm On May 05, 2017
going skin diving is an experience worth having only tempered with its consequences.

that you didn't cum inside is not a tenable excuse in this court, that you went diving without your safety gears is proof positive of guilt.

D&C is not an option?
congratulations!

Do invite us to the naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Lol by kachi7021(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2017
OP invite us for the naming but come to think of it...the thought of having someone preggy can give sleepless nights ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2017
kachi7021:
OP invite us for the naming but come to think of it...the thought of having someone preggy can give sleepless nights ehn

It's past 12midnight and Iv forgotten how to sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol by kachi7021(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2017
Prince4945:

It's past 12midnight and Iv forgotten how to sleep

I have been down that road, your brain would be on automatic playback simulating every every
Re: Lol by oliverano: 12:06am On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
We had sex, skin to skin...Before cumming I was fully aware I was gonna cum, and i did the withdrawal method and I executed it perfectly ...

But what I don't understand now is her sending me a picture of doctors report on WhatsApp saying she's pregnant ...

My day was ruined by that picture ,. I know she's a faithful type, and very emotional and abortion is a no no for her ...

But I still can't get my head out of the woods , how possible did she get pregnant ....

congratulations!!!
Re: Lol by Moblord(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2017
all thanks to the pre cum
Re: Lol by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
We had sex, skin to skin...Before cumming I was fully aware I was gonna cum, and i did the withdrawal method and I executed it perfectly ...

But what I don't understand now is her sending me a picture of doctors report on WhatsApp saying she's pregnant ...

My day was ruined by that picture ,. I know she's a faithful type, and very emotional and abortion is a no no for her ...

But I still can't get my head out of the woods , how possible did she get pregnant ....
Oga, you came here to tell NLers about your mistake as if we were der with you wen u were doing chuku chuku with her.
U can't do anything now FIFA has already recognized it as a goal, you just have to man up and take responsibility, you never can tell that child cud b your salvation, abortion is not option don't even think about it.
Just resolve to give the child the best in life and am not just talking about money but affection, attention and affirmation and you'll be happy for d mistake.

But to avoid this kind of nsogbu again, next​ time don't do skin to skin but ABSTINENCE has been helping your ancestors since Eden and is trustworthy up till now. So zip up until u ready for another junior.
Ka chi fo.

1 Like

Re: Lol by tosyne2much(m): 1:44am On May 06, 2017
You can get a lady pregnant even if you're very sure you didn't cum inside her

Anyway, happy father's day in advance cheesy
Re: Lol by valgbo(m): 3:25am On May 06, 2017
lol I can relate......smh some girls Shaa
Re: Lol by valgbo(m): 3:29am On May 06, 2017
ellagabs:
doctor's report my ass.

tel her to kip d baby, imediately she wil tel u d trut...

exactly what I did......... tell her u don't want abortion that it's killing......... and watch the pregnancy disappear immediately
Re: Lol by rejuvenation: 5:39am On May 06, 2017
amarachi don get belle, shakara don end
Re: Lol by okhiai1(m): 5:48am On May 06, 2017
kennygee:

Lol. No be only "Siemen", which model abeg?

@Op, your pre seminal fluid can get a woman pregnant, its either that or your pull out game is weak.

Just wait till she gives birth then do a DNA test to be double sure, I don't advise abortion.

The children God gives these days are android children, very wise, intelligent and a delight to have.

Congratulations baba Beji.

How you take know say na two
Re: Lol by PromiseUche(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2017
Indeed "she is a faithful type" we are d unfaithful. Well done Bro!
Re: Lol by firstking01(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2017
When will all these blockheads be wise?, mtcheew.
Re: Lol by SINZ: 6:55am On May 06, 2017
Na immaculate conception.

She was conceived of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2017
cry I'm in a really big dilemma here, by my calculations the pregnancy should be a month by now
Re: Lol by savvy12: 7:24am On May 06, 2017
ikp120:
Sorry for that bro. Just hope there would be a safe miscarriage. cool cool cool
seriously? you see women as nothing, right? Do you even know the meaning of miscarriage? As someone who saw her mom had miscarriage when little, I won't wish that to my fellow woman.
The guy should man up and take responsibility when the child comes, that's the only solution.
please, let's watch what we say.

1 Like

Re: Lol by savvy12: 7:26am On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
cry I'm in a really big dilemma here, by my calculations the pregnancy should be a month by now
You are now a father. Be ready to take responsibility. let this a lesson to u.
Re: Lol by vicben27(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2017
kennygee:

My dear, I know a four year old boy who will go to play store on your phone and download games he wants to play.

He knows the difference between Pin, password and pattern.

Everyone in his house deleted all their games and passworded it, else Matthew will download games on your phone and kill your battery playing them.

Those are the android kids I'm talking about.
ur absolutely right dear , my elder bro's son who jst turn 3 last week knwz hw to operat his andriod phone more than him he knws were the games, n all d videos are,infact if ur lookin for somtin in d phone jst call him n he'll show u d location children of nw adayz are too sharp n are Blessings frm GOD
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2017
cry
Re: Lol by Princeboca12(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:

Happy Father's day. When God dey tell una to avoid bleeping before marriage una dey think say d guy no sabi wetin e dey talk. Better keep that pikin. #Mtcheeeewww
Re: Lol by Princeboca12(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2017
gimakon:
Iz u stupid? Yo practicing what mummy and daddy do after daddy has paid bride price on your gf and you coming to ask us help out, we're u expecting $1.8bn USD after u did withdrawal method? Like you don't know how much condom is.

Niggur deal with it. Go price baby diapers and baby tools, ah hope you got money for traditional and white wedding? Don't ruin the girls life and make her a monster tomorrow for the few good guys left.
If u dump this girlie to her own cross, the next guy who comes close would be a prospective maga.

Sort yourself out with her o. God don catch u, your sidechick escapades are over now..

*laughing like Hyena*

Laughing like Orangutan. Hahahhahohohohehhehhuuhuhhihihi
Re: Lol by Nobody: 8:38am On May 06, 2017
Pinshure of the test result she sent u on whatsapp or idonbilivit

even if na true sef why u dy shout help?

Wetin u want make we help u do

abi u need money for the baby
Re: Lol by lenosego(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2017
the girl didn't get pretty by u precum doesn't impregnate. another guy bleeped her

1 Like

Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2017
lenosego:
the girl didn't get pretty by u
precum doesn't impregnate. another guy bleeped her

No other guy bleeped her bro
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2017
I also learnt that getting rid of it at this early stage is easier than at a latter stage, true.?
Re: Lol by savvy12: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
I also learnt that getting rid of it at this early stage is easier than at a latter stage, true.?
Oga,take responsibility for your actions and stop talking of abortion. some girls have lost their lives through abortion. I don't think you love that girl. And try and zip up.sleeping around when you know you are not ready for marriage.smh
Re: Lol by HeGeMon(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
She got pregnant because you had sex with her.

Re: Lol by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2017
You can never be 100% sure you didnt release inside. A drop of sperm is enough to get a woman pregnant. Be diplomatic in trying to find out if she was druged, and someone slept with her when she was uconscious. Finally, you can try a DNA. Well, I dont know if you guys are married but sex is better after wedlock.
Re: Lol by hernandson(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2017
Kai do they have reach your side at OP,sowie ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) / outdated / Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.