Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol (9972 Views)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol by DONFASZY(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2017
Congrat
U r a married man now
Double ur hustle like a married man
U ve family to care for nw
Idiot
Re: Lol by hernandson(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
See Yawa Oh! U Sef Ur Head No Complete, Shey Condom No Dey Ni?
that's the power of flesh to flesh....sweetness at its peak...and baby things are so expensive now ehn...even diapers na big money
Re: Lol by hernandson(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
We had sex, skin to skin...Before cumming I was fully aware I was gonna cum, and i did the withdrawal method and I executed it perfectly ...

But what I don't understand now is her sending me a picture of doctors report on WhatsApp saying she's pregnant ...

My day was ruined by that picture ,. I know she's a faithful type, and very emotional and abortion is a no no for her ...

But I still can't get my head out of the woods , how possible did she get pregnant ....
sorry mate,lemme just hint you,baby things are very expensive oo,even diapers. She might be playing pranks on you though,tell her to keep the child and hear what she would say. was she the one that said you shouldn't use condom?,so we can know where there is foul play,you never can know
Re: Lol by Erums(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2017
Congrats.... If y aint ready... U shud have shunned skin to skin naaa.... Its not good naaaa... See diapers are costly, so its milk.... Is nt good naa
Re: Lol by ghettochild(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
We had sex, skin to skin...Before cumming I was fully aware I was gonna cum, and i did the withdrawal method and I executed it perfectly ...

But what I don't understand now is her sending me a picture of doctors report on WhatsApp saying she's pregnant ...

My day was ruined by that picture ,. I know she's a faithful type, and very emotional and abortion is a no no for her ...

But I still can't get my head out of the woods , how possible did she get pregnant ....
idiot! go n embrace ur wife
Re: Lol by Stevengerd(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
hernandson:
that's the power of flesh to flesh....sweetness at its peak...and baby things are so expensive now ehn...even diapers na big money
This Economy No Be Sumthin Wey Persin Go Kon Make This Kind Mistake.
Re: Lol by hernandson(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
This Economy No Be Sumthin Wey Persin Go Kon Make This Kind Mistake.
I swear down, konji sef they get sense.
Re: Lol by ElsonMorali: 4:46pm On May 06, 2017
Congrats bro, you're officially a daddy.
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2017
cry
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:
cry
Don't cry just accept ur baby nd take care of both the mother nd ur baby wish u all the best.
Re: Lol by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 06, 2017
Prince4945:

how did ur head enter the wood in the first place?

Or don't you know that your pre-cum may have some living sperm in it? Stop pretending and take full responsibility jare... I can't get my head off the wood ko I can't remove my prick off the wood ni... angry
Re: Lol by Stevengerd(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
hernandson:
I swear down, konji sef they get sense.
Persin Wey No Get Money In Prick No Dey Strong. To Avoid Stories That Touch

1 Like

Re: Lol by SetrakusRa(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2017
Wait o.. Same girl wey the thing dey pain?
Re: Lol by kennyjam: 5:44pm On May 07, 2017
kennygee:

Lol. No be only "Siemen", which model abeg?

@Op, your pre seminal fluid can get a woman pregnant, its either that or your pull out game is weak.

Just wait till she gives birth then do a DNA test to be double sure, I don't advise abortion.

The children God gives these days are android children, very wise, intelligent and a delight to have.

Congratulations baba Beji.

MaMa IbEjI
Re: Lol by Divay22(f): 5:57pm On May 07, 2017
Congratulations papa Ejime wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lol by swiitJese(f): 6:03pm On May 07, 2017
Safiaa:
She got pregnant because you had sex with her.

Gbam!!!!!!!
Re: Lol by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
Prince4945:

Imagine a man was carrying an umbrella and a man was at his back carrying a gun. Suddenly a gunshot was heard but it was the man with the umbrella at the front that's responsible. That's ur case lol... But on the serious side, she's pregnant cause u gave her the pregnancy. This is a personal experience, I was taught in biology that we release sperm during sex before cumming and its enough to make a baby. If u don't blv me. I can't tell u to self-service lol... But when I self-service, before I cum at all, sperms already drip out of me but its not compared to the actual cumming. If u don't believe u are responsible for the baby, wait till after childbirth and carry out a DNA scan. I hope I made little bit of sense.
The withdrawal method is not always reliable because of unforseen circumstance like this. But on the plus side. YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME A DADDY!!! Congrats man... Don't u dare think of killing the unborn child. He might become a president or commisoner tomorrow. Who knows?
Re: Lol by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2017
jenny21:
I do not understand nairaland guys, is it that you guys skip biology classes in secondary school or you just slept your way through the lectures undecided
I think its both lol...
Re: Lol by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
okhiai1:

How you take know say na two
Maybe na him do am there. I think we just found our suspect. #FBI
Re: Lol by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
Prince4945:

No other guy bleeped her bro
Let me guess because u have a tracker/cctv implanted on her? Or u use the ancient style of chaining her down there lol...? I'm sorry 2 say but I trust NO ONE
Re: Lol by khiaa(f): 1:50am On May 09, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I think its both lol...

I got your email. You are welcome.
Re: Lol by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 09, 2017
khiaa:

I got your email. You are welcome.
It would have been nice if u replied lol... But thanks 4 reading *winks*
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2017
E don be for me oh, her hostel mistress has found out, she said she fainted and they took her to the hostel clinic for treatment and after test found out she's pregnant ...What type of life is this, why is everything going south for me now cry
Re: Lol by mikaael(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2017
kennygee:

@Op, your pre seminal fluid can get a woman pregnant, its either that or your pull out game is weak.

Just wait till she gives birth then do a DNA test to be double sure, I don't advise abortion.

The children God gives these days are android children, very wise, intelligent and a delight to have.

jeeez..I jus died...which one is android children again...God pls come quick
Re: Lol by moorevic(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2017
My bro na you give am belly so accept your fucking responsibility.
Some amount of your sperm must have dripped out before you withdrew.
Re: Lol by DoPeRoSa(f): 12:58pm On May 11, 2017
Congratulations papa born boy
Re: Lol by Mobsync(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Prince4945:

How far? It's nine months already. She don born?
Re: Lol by prodiG(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
kennygee:

Wicked man.The guy never take care of one and you dey cogratulate am 4 twins.You want kill am ni? cheesy
Re: Lol by Prince4945(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mobsync:

How far? It's nine months already. She don born?

Hahaha honestly y'all don't wanna know how it all eventually turned out.....but it is well sha
Re: Lol by mikejj(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin maybe your village people complete the work.
Re: Lol by Safiaa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Prince4945:

Hahaha honestly y'all don't wanna know how it all eventually turned out.....but it is well sha
please tell us. Are you a father now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) / Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking / outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.