Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks (84787 Views)

How To Make Him Fall For You More / How To Keep Your Marriage Fresh And Make Him Fall In Love With You All Over Agai / Can I Help Him Fall In Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by ammamat(f): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
Think this will go a long way,

There comes a time in your life when, even if you enjoy being single, you meet the guy that makes your heart beat faster. There is no right or wrong time to fall in love – it just happens. And then, all you want is to be around him. But, what if he doesn’t seem to care? Is there anything you can do to get his attention? Is there any way to make him yours?

Truths:

Be yourself!

The first rule to make him fall in love with you is to be yourself. If he will love you for something, let that be your special character and your extraordinary mind. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not. Don’t do anything that isn’t you. He’ll find out that you are faking as soon as you’ll be tired of pretending to be his dream woman and start being yourself. What will happen then? He might not like what he sees; he’ll feel betrayed, and he’ll probably run from you. After all, you do have enough self respect to be loved for what you really are, don’t you?

Be confident!

Being yourself alone isn’t enough. You also have to believe in yourself. Many women remain single because of their low self-esteem. I once met a girl that wasn’t that pretty, but she claimed that she could have any man she wanted. She told me, “It doesn’t matter how you look, it matters what you think of yourself.” Later that night I met her boyfriend. They were on a long-term relationship and they seemed to be happy together. This woman was acting like she was wearing an invisible crown; and it was working.

Are you too shy and don’t know how to “promote” yourself? Here is a tip: think about what your good parts are. Do you have a great humor? Then use it! Guys appreciate humor as mush as girls do!

Do not overreact!

When you like someone and you want to make him like you too, it’s very easy to make a fool of yourself. Don’t be too loud or too invisible; don’t laugh for no reason, don’t say anything that pops into your head. That usually happens when you are too nervous about what he’ll think of you – there is no reason to be so stressed. Just relax, take a big breath and act like he is one of your friends.

Look gorgeous!

First impressions are always important. Not that personality and confidence don’t count, but looking gorgeous whenever he gets to see you, will make your life a lot easier. If you are one of those girls that can’t tell the difference between eyeliner and concealer, put your face’s fate in to your girlfriends’ hands (and makeup kits)!. She will make the best of the beauty God blessed you with!

Tricks:

Be friendly – Smile and compliment him

The first step to make a guy like you is to get close to him. Who can resist the company of a friendly and happy face?

Have you ever noticed that although men compliment us a lot, we don’t do the same? Make the difference. Tell him how handsome he looks. He won’t see it coming, plus, he’ll understand you are interested (keep in mind that most of the times, guys don’t have a clue that we may like them). Jean Giraudoux said about compliments: “When you see a woman who can go nowhere without a staff of admirers, it’s not so much because they think she is beautiful, but because she has told them they are handsome”.

Listen to the boys!

I don’t imply that all men are the same, or that all see the same way, but it’s always good to take some good advice from the boys. Ask your friends if their girlfriends said or did something they liked, or hated. When you learn about common mistakes girls do during dates or during a relationship, just try to avoid doing them!

Play hard-to-get!

This is an old trick that never goes out of fashion! Make him jealous; don’t answer all his phone calls, and don’t be always available for him. Hang out with other guys too – let him believe you have many admirers. Men are competitive by nature, so he’ll fight for your attention. As soon as he does, he’ll start wondering: “Why am I jealous? Am I so interested in this girl?” You’ll know you have won his heart…

Play on your turf!

Invite him over to your place for a cup of coffee or a movie. You will feel very comfortable if you meet at your house. There are many things you can do if you stay indoors. What’s more, you can invite him to hang out with your friends. They are the people that know how to make you look even cooler than he already thinks you are! They are always in the mood to say something nice or tell some awesome stories about you.

Find out about him.

To get into his heart, you have to get into his mind first. Find out what he’s made of. Ask people that know him to discover what he likes and dislikes. Do you have something in common? Maybe you listen to the same music, or you both like to play chess. Take advantage of the information you’ve got. Challenge him in to a game of chess or start a conversation about the bands you both enjoy.

Let me tell you a brief story to justify why ‘having things in common’ is so important. I was out the other day when I overheard 3 guys in their 20’s. One of them was saying, “I met this really cool girl I think I really like. She drinks Red Bull too!” The others seemed to agree with him. I stopped and stared at them before I burst out laughing. Excuse me? What does drinking Red Bull have to do with anything? Funny as it is, every detail counts!

Get to know his friends!

To win his heart, try to win his friends first. For men, friendship is very important. Take it for granted that he trusts his friends’ opinions, and he faithfully follows their advice. If there is someone that can influence him, it will be his friends. So, the sooner you get to know them and the more they like you, the more possible it is to be with him!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
really good tips
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by chibenwa(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
smiley
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Akanbiedu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
ammamat:

Think this will go a long way,

There comes a time in your life when, even if you enjoy being single, you meet the guy that makes your heart beat faster. There is no right or wrong time to fall in love – it just happens. And then, all you want is to be around him. But, what if he doesn’t seem to care? Is there anything you can do to get his attention? Is there any way to make him yours?

Truths:

Be yourself!

The first rule to make him fall in love with you is to be yourself. If he will love you for something, let that be your special character and your extraordinary mind. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not. Don’t do anything that isn’t you. He’ll find out that you are faking as soon as you’ll be tired of pretending to be his dream woman and start being yourself. What will happen then? He might not like what he sees; he’ll feel betrayed, and he’ll probably run from you. After all, you do have enough self respect to be loved for what you really are, don’t you?

Be confident!

Being yourself alone isn’t enough. You also have to believe in yourself. Many women remain single because of their low self-esteem. I once met a girl that wasn’t that pretty, but she claimed that she could have any man she wanted. She told me, “It doesn’t matter how you look, it matters what you think of yourself.” Later that night I met her boyfriend. They were on a long-term relationship and they seemed to be happy together. This woman was acting like she was wearing an invisible crown; and it was working.

Are you too shy and don’t know how to “promote” yourself? Here is a tip: think about what your good parts are. Do you have a great humor? Then use it! Guys appreciate humor as mush as girls do!

Do not overreact!

When you like someone and you want to make him like you too, it’s very easy to make a fool of yourself. Don’t be too loud or too invisible; don’t laugh for no reason, don’t say anything that pops into your head. That usually happens when you are too nervous about what he’ll think of you – there is no reason to be so stressed. Just relax, take a big breath and act like he is one of your friends.

Look gorgeous!

First impressions are always important. Not that personality and confidence don’t count, but looking gorgeous whenever he gets to see you, will make your life a lot easier. If you are one of those girls that can’t tell the difference between eyeliner and concealer, put your face’s fate in to your girlfriends’ hands (and makeup kits)!. She will make the best of the beauty God blessed you with!

Tricks:

The first step to make a guy like you is to get close to him. Who can resist the company of a friendly and happy face?

Have you ever noticed that although men compliment us a lot, we don’t do the same? Make the difference. Tell him how handsome he looks. He won’t see it coming, plus, he’ll understand you are interested (keep in mind that most of the times, guys don’t have a clue that we may like them). Jean Giraudoux said about compliments: “When you see a woman who can go nowhere without a staff of admirers, it’s not so much because they think she is beautiful, but because she has told them they are handsome”.

Listen to the boys!

I don’t imply that all men are the same, or that all see the same way, but it’s always good to take some good advice from the boys. Ask your friends if their girlfriends said or did something they liked, or hated. When you learn about common mistakes girls do during dates or during a relationship, just try to avoid doing them!

Play hard-to-get!

This is an old trick that never goes out of fashion! Make him jealous; don’t answer all his phone calls, and don’t be always available for him. Hang out with other guys too – let him believe you have many admirers. Men are competitive by nature, so he’ll fight for your attention. As soon as he does, he’ll start wondering: “Why am I jealous? Am I so interested in this girl?” You’ll know you have won his heart…

Play on your turf!

Invite him over to your place for a cup of coffee or a movie. You will feel very comfortable if you meet at your house. There are many things you can do if you stay indoors. What’s more, you can invite him to hang out with your friends. They are the people that know how to make you look even cooler than he already thinks you are! They are always in the mood to say something nice or tell some awesome stories about you.

Find out about him.

To get into his heart, you have to get into his mind first. Find out what he’s made of. Ask people that know him to discover what he likes and dislikes. Do you have something in common? Maybe you listen to the same music, or you both like to play chess. Take advantage of the information you’ve got. Challenge him in to a game of chess or start a conversation about the bands you both enjoy.

Let me tell you a brief story to justify why ‘having things in common’ is so important. I was out the other day when I overheard 3 guys in their 20’s. One of them was saying, “I met this really cool girl I think I really like. She drinks Red Bull too!” The others seemed to agree with him. I stopped and stared at them before I burst out laughing. Excuse me? What does drinking Red Bull have to do with anything? Funny as it is, every detail counts!

Get to know his friends!

To win his heart, try to win his friends first. For men, friendship is very important. Take it for granted that he trusts his friends’ opinions, and he faithfully follows their advice. If there is someone that can influence him, it will be his friends. So, the sooner you get to know them and the more they like you, the more possible it is to be with him!

I doubt this!
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by ndcide(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
ammamat:

Play hard-to-get!

4 me, any babe playing hard to get, is on her own. i will go and not come back. after all is it not friendship?

plying hard to get, u may end up getting nothing. just use ur head.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Konjour(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
Well,i'd say most of these tips would work for the majority,but personally,playing hard to get can be a very trickish situation,and i've seen it backfire one too many times,what's important is the moderation,the bull's eye is you might play really hard to get,and the guy might just play along,not bcuz the dude is still interested,but cuz he wants to prove his ego is larger than yours,and you might play hard,and get som1 who'd value how much he spent chasin' you,all these can also happen in the opposite direction,all that matters is for the girl(if she wishes)to play hardball using her head,and not her heart. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by sweetpie23: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
when i met my girlfriend she played had to get ,she even said i should stop calling her,i moved on with my life,about 2 days later she called me and started apologizing.so i think hard to get is not necessarily needed.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by marocguy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
Everythn wud work except playn hard 2 get. 4 me,l'll just get angry,make u a friend n luk elsewhere. Even when u come bk,i find it hard 2 go bak 2 d previous level of affectn i once had.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hmmmn! Kwel . .

@ playing hard to get wont work people!
I think what she means is to appear a little scare; not to totally tell him off. Let him know u like him but dont throw yourself all over him, or call him always or apper to always be available for him, or ask 'how high' when he says 'jump' . . . When a guy is not yet sure about his feelings for you, its a mistake to crowd him. I dont consider that a trick though, it's a fact.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by mindeh(f): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
cool
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Okukk(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2010
Every other points raised look good, but I knw most ladies hardly invit guys to their house. Also, playing hard don't make sense as far as i'm concern. Let me share dis experience with u. I meet dis girl about a yr ago in the church and ask for her friendship, which she reply 'i need time to get d past out of my mind' though she latter share d experience with me, which I saw sense in it then. But after that, 3mth, 6mth and now one yr she is still playing hard with different excusses. I don't like her any longer! I stop calling her for like 4wks and she called to say that I'm leaveing her 4 another. Give in she will not go she won't . I'm playing Kool to hv my way cos, I'll be gone to far. There's little a man can endure in this play-hard thing

1 Like

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by inspiROHM(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2010
[table]Play hard-to-get!

This is an old trick that never goes out of fashion! Make him jealous; don’t answer all his phone calls, and don’t be always available for him. Hang out with other guys too – let him believe you have many admirers. Men are competitive by nature, so he’ll fight for your attention. As soon as he does, he’ll start wondering: “Why am I jealous? Am I so interested in this girl?” You’ll know you have won his heart…[/table]

There is this thing about me, I used to think that a girl that displays such as above is the sweet sweet sweet, To my shock, the three girls I dated that played hard to get cheated on me. Ironically, the one that played hard to get most, (it took me close to a year to get this girl to date me and in the two years I dated her I made love to her only once!!!) cheated on me three different times, three different men. After I went on a 6 year hiatus from women, on going back to try the dating game again, the following happened; the first girl tried the HARD TO GET gimmick. I instantly I lost interest in her without giving it second thoughts. The second girl, well the second girl got friendly with me smoothly and some weeks later she told me of a Air Force officer she met at a wedding, that he calls her and talks to to her for like hours on his MTN contract line phone. Not only that, she went ahead to flash him before me and and giggling as the man at the other end was talking to her. She did that in the middle of a date!!! Probably a way of telling me that my 5 and 10 minute calls are nothing and that someone does a better job. Up until now I am yet to fathom why she pulled that stunt on me but I never felt the need to bother finding out. She followed me to my house that night but I told her I would be out through out the night for night browsing in a nearby cafe. I am a Web Site Designer by profession. The passion was killed anyway. I had to lug my M17x Alienware to the cafe and simply played Resident Evil 5 game all night. Whenever I am tensed, I play my FPS games or my RPGs. Playing games makes me focus. Well the third girl made it so hard on me that I started avoiding them again until a youth corper from Delta came along. This one is different; no stress, very friendly, open-minded, nothing to hide, although does not take shit, even leaves her phone with me (can you beat that? A NIGERIAN GIRL!!!) honest to fault even when I asked of her age she went ahead to tell me. I don't know why but something keeps telling me that day I sleep with this girl that day I don mess up so I don't lay down opportunities for it no matter how slight. She enjoys my company as much as I do hers and most times sits quietly beside me while I work. Believe me the first thirty minutes of meeting this lady you must appreciate her. I did and my guys are green. All I had to do was be honest to myself as to what I want in a woman and she met like 95% of them. Pragmatically, 5% ain't much so maturity would not let me look hard at it. Of all I have ever come across, she was selected unanimously to be the flag bearer of my heart.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by inspiROHM(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2010
Play hard-to-get!

There is this thing about me,  I used to think that a girl that displays such as above is the sweet sweet sweet,  To my shock, the three girls I dated that played hard to get cheated on me. Ironically, the one that played hard to get most, (it took me close to a year to get this girl to date me and in the two years I dated her I made love to her only once!!!) cheated on me three different times, three different men. After I went on a 6 year hiatus from women, on going back to try the dating game again, the following happened; the first girl tried the HARD TO GET gimmick. I instantly I lost interest in her without giving it second thoughts. The second girl,  well the second girl got friendly with me smoothly and some weeks later she told me of a Air Force officer she met at a wedding, that he calls her and talks to to her for like hours on his MTN contract line phone. Not only that, she went ahead to flash him before me and and giggling as the man at the other end was talking to her. She did that in the middle of a date!!! Probably a way of telling me that my 5 and 10 minute calls are nothing and that someone does a better job. Up until now I am yet to fathom why she pulled that stunt on me but I never felt the need to bother finding out. She followed me to my house that night but I told her I would be out through out the night for night browsing in a nearby cafe. I am a Web Site Designer by profession. The passion was killed anyway. I had to lug my M17x Alienware to the cafe and simply played Resident Evil 5 game all night. Whenever I am tensed, I play my FPS games or my RPGs. Playing games makes me focus.  Well the third girl made it so hard on me that I started avoiding them again until a youth corper from Delta came along. This one is different; no stress, very friendly, open-minded, nothing to hide, although does not take shit, even leaves her phone with me (can you beat that? A NIGERIAN GIRL!!!) honest to fault even when I asked of her age she went ahead to tell me. I don't know why but something keeps telling me that day I sleep with this girl that day I don mess up so I don't lay down opportunities for it no matter how slight. She enjoys my company as much as I do hers and most times sits quietly beside me while I work. Believe me the first thirty minutes of meeting this lady you must appreciate her. I did and my guys are green. All I had to do was be honest to myself as to what I want in a woman and she met like 95% of them. Pragmatically, 5% ain't much so maturity would not let me look hard at it. Of all I have ever come across, she was selected unanimously to be the flag bearer of my heart.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by madlady(f): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2010
@Poster, undecided
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by zerocool(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2010
hahahaha, hard to get palava. Well, it z wrong to play hard i think, cos u might not know how much 'hard to get playing threshold' the guy can endure and end up losing him. A guy can get his gf without stress and love her till 'happily ever after'.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by deji2009(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2010
cool
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by toosoon(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2010
To successfully achieve Playing Hard to Get, the lady must have this two combo "Pretty face n Sexy body"
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by waleski(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2010
Who has time 4 a gurl playing hard 2 get dose games are nt 4 people luking 4 a serious relantionship i lose interest very fast so my gurls dnt play hard 2 get with me or else i wont even remember her name d nxt time we meet
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
waleski:

Who has time 4 a gurl playing hard 2 get dose games are nt 4 people luking 4 a serious relantionship i lose interest very fast so my gurls dnt play hard 2 get with me or else i wont even remember her name d nxt time we meet 
we get dsame philosophy.afterall oda fishes dey.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by mecussey(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2010
Others may work, but "playing hard to get" up to hanging out with other guys in my presence? Gush!!! she would look like a cheap thing. Perhaps, who has time to patronize "playing hard" in this country where every second counts; I do not tolerate playing hard the third time.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by waleski(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2010
Playing hard 2 get wen we av population of 400 gurls 2 1 man god punish d gurl i go drop her like used cd
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Kelvinj(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
too_soon:

To successfully achieve Playing Hard to Get, the lady must have this two combo "Pretty face n Sexy body"
exactly
@poster
Hard 2 get doesnt realy matter anywayz
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by adekennis(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
Playing hard ke!??Maybe she wan marry her papa cool
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by lyly911(f): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

I doubt this!
dont be foolish... wat is in dis beautiful write-up dat u have to doubt..? dey swear for u...? dont u like good things..? dont be an ingrate ..be appreciative for once...ok!!!
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by lyly911(f): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote
author=inspiROHM][table]Play hard-to-get!

This is an old trick that never goes out of fashion! Make him jealous;
don’t answer all his phone calls, and don’t be always available for him.
Hang out with other guys too – let him believe you have many admirers.
Men are competitive by nature, so he’ll fight for your attention. As
soon as he does, he’ll start wondering: “Why am I jealous? Am I so
interested in this girl?” You’ll know you have won his heart…[/table]

There is this thing about me, I used to think that a girl that displays
such as above is the sweet sweet sweet, To my shock, the three girls I
dated that played hard to get cheated on me. Ironically, the one that
played hard to get most, (it took me close to a year to get this girl to
date me and in the two years I dated her I made love to her only
once!!!) cheated on me three different times, three different men. After
I went on a 6 year hiatus from women, on going back to try the dating
game again, the following happened; the first girl tried the HARD TO GET
gimmick. I instantly I lost interest in her without giving it second
thoughts. The second girl, well the second girl got friendly with me
smoothly and some weeks later she told me of a Air Force officer she met
at a wedding, that he calls her and talks to to her for like hours on
his MTN contract line phone. Not only that, she went ahead to flash him
before me and and giggling as the man at the other end was talking to
her. She did that in the middle of a date!!! Probably a way of telling
me that my 5 and 10 minute calls are nothing and that someone does a
better job. Up until now I am yet to fathom why she pulled that stunt on
me but I never felt the need to bother finding out. She followed me to
my house that night but I told her I would be out through out the night
for night browsing in a nearby cafe. I am a Web Site Designer by
profession. The passion was killed anyway. I had to lug my M17x
Alienware to the cafe and simply played Resident Evil 5 game all night.
Whenever I am tensed, I play my FPS games or my RPGs. Playing games
makes me focus. Well the third girl made it so hard on me that I
started avoiding them again until a youth corper from Delta came along.
This one is different; no stress, very friendly, open-minded, nothing to
hide, although does not take shit, even leaves her phone with me (can
you beat that? A NIGERIAN GIRL!!!) honest to fault even when I asked of
her age she went ahead to tell me. I don't know why but something keeps
telling me that day I sleep with this girl that day I don mess up so I
don't lay down opportunities for it no matter how slight. She enjoys my
company as much as I do hers and most times sits quietly beside me while
I work. Believe me the first thirty minutes of meeting this lady you
must appreciate her. I did and my guys are green. All I had to do was be
honest to myself as to what I want in a woman and she met like 95% of
them. Pragmatically, 5% ain't much so maturity would not let me look
hard at it. Of all I have ever come across, she was selected unanimously
to be the flag bearer of my heart.[/quote]story dat touches the heart :*
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by phazotron(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
I seriously pity d babe dat is interested and tries to play hard to get once I discover I'm gone wit d wind and I'm not looking back for nottin I'm not saying don't do it but do it wit moderation d most annoying thing is data most gals do it excessively and with so much arrogance data d guy go frustrate sef. lesson from dis, gals is play hard to get wit moderation and as for d not picking calls part, data is d major dealbreaker for me in all dis data.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by phazotron(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
I seriously pity d babe dat is interested and tries to play hard to get once I discover I'm gone wit d wind and I'm not looking back for nottin I'm not saying don't do it but do it wit moderation d most annoying thing is data most gals do it excessively and with so much arrogance data d guy go frustrate sef. lesson from dis, gals is play hard to get wit moderation and as for d not picking calls part, data is d major dealbreaker for me in all dis mata .
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
I just read the first few lines and didn't bother to read the rest.
The first thing to do that is recommended is to be yourself. Second, to be confident. If someone is not confident, how is she suppossed to be herself when at the same time asked to be confident when she is rather insecure?? Doesn't make sense.
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Xtargold(f): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=waleski]Playing hard 2 get wen we av population of 400 gurls 2 1 man god punish d gurl i go drop her like used cd undecided
Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by cityhood: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
ammamat: Think this will go a long way,

Truths:

Be yourself!

Be confident!

Do not overreact!

Look gorgeous!

Tricks:

Listen to the boys!

Play hard-to-get!

Play on your turf!

Find out about him.

Get to know his friends!

Re: How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks by Godson201333(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Playing hard to get on me might just be a waste of time,I think most things in dating requires maturity....No time to check time..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.