Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W (35211 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by obembet(f): 9:57am On May 06, 2017
What about guys, what should we learn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by aboki2000(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2017
Chuksdede:
FTC ..... Their father
Bros this is exactly wat av been trying to tell these ladies.....
Nice one bro smiley
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by hardbody: 9:58am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I don't understand how a lady will date a guy for 6 months and still, won't know if the guy can marry her, if he's a husband material, if she can cope with him. Some will even date a loser for years without any destination. Are they so dump?.After the break up they will start cursing. Pls next time curse your stupidity. Little time again, they jump to date another loser. The cycle continues till their 30's

Meanwhile, theres one responsible gentleman somewhere begging to marry them . Their foolishness won't let them see him or give him a chance
Shioor!

You meant to write....are they dumb? not dump?

You are welcome
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Papichulo8888(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2017
That's if they will ever change, they are so carried away with material things, some will even leave a responsible and focused bloke for all this Yahoo so called boiz all in the name of show off and competitions, Nigeria babes which way well not only in Nigeria tho.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by hardbody: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

Maybe we should also talk about the guys who go on deceiving ladies..

What's the need of promising a lady heaven and earth when you know deep down you don't wanna go far with her?

How far is far? Not all relationships must end at the altar. Besides some relationships serve it's purpose and self destruct upon achieving it's aim

Boo online, this is not us ooo

4 Likes

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by PANDA2: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
WHAT LESSON

LET YOUR BOYFRIEND GET YOU PREGNANT FIRST AND PRAY THAT HE HANGS AROUND AFTERWARDS TO TAKE YOU TO THE ALTER.

NIGERIANS AND ALWAYS GLORIFYING IMMORAL BEHAVIOR.
WE SHALL ALL WAIT AND SEE HOW IT ALL TURNS OUT.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by MhissBelva(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Another thing ladies need to understand, is to be patient. Don't settle for any man out of desperation. You will regret it. Just because you're in your late 20s or early 30s and you're not married, your hope is not gone. Desperation never leads to positive things.

There is a man out there for you. Be the best version of yourself, and when the time is right, He will come. Never compromise your standards, and don't compare your life to others. Don't give into the pressure of society, focus on yourself. I know its hard, but unfortunately a lot of people learn the hard way.

well said
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by MiddleDimension: 10:04am On May 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
The aim of this write up is to encourage ladies to be wise and go into fruitful relationships that would lead to something possitive rather than jumping around and throwing themselves to anyman that owns anything on 4 wheels
The proposal of banky w to adesua was a suprise to nigeria but do you know they have been queitly goin out and dating for more than 2years? A quiet life is a happy life so too a quiet relationship.. Aviod being pulled by low self esteem and falunting every thing happening in your life on facebook, whatsapp, snapchat and instagram, have some self respect and dont give people too much to see and know about you... Dont be under pressure to create an impression dont go into this stupid competitive things girls now do online with ill gotten material things.

ADESUA Never Put Up A Picture Of BANKY W, Neither Did She Changed Her Name To OLORI-Banky or his property,his heart, Nkan BANKY , Yet She Got The Ring
.But You, Let One Yahoo Boy Ask U Out, U'll upload 40pix, 15Vidoes & Change Ur Name To Olori G-wire, Condom-Funds BOO ,His property, Nkan werey
WELLDONE OOOO , Hoe-Lo-Ri Awon Slay Rubbish, Pepper Dem Pussy Upon All, No Common Wrist Band Not to Talk Of The RING AJEKUN IYA LEEJE

This write up weak me

Factfinder1 for http://ogashub.com.ng

must marriage be the ultimate for every single woman? una don dey make this marriage thing boring to me! NB: i am a man.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2017
There's nothing to learn abeg, every relationship is a diffrent n unique understanding. What worked for one will most of d time not work for another one.
We were all on this forum when Tonto's own too started and i said specifically "we'll all be here wen they break up", look where that social media love show brought them.

Now, unto banky n adesua. Banky is a quiet guy (i cant say good because i dnt knw him. But his episode with wizkid shld throw a red flag somwhere in d middle) and adesua we dnt knw except in movies. So i say, lets back off, wish them well, move on, and hope they behave maturely enough to nurture this love forever (if its true and not a means to an end thing), with God's grace of course.

6 Likes

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by BasketballGURU(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2017
Nice write up.

Most girls are just so feeble-minded and daffy.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Timiblanko(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2017
lol.... Olori slay wire... You don mad i swear grin
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by willibounce1(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2017
There is nothing to learn from them. That's how you people will be jumping into conclusion and after some years, we start to hear stories that touch. They are getting married because they are lucky to have found each other. No one knows what the future holds. Except you are a prophet you cannot convincingly say there are meant for each other... anything can happen, we only pray for the best and wish them well.

8 Likes

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:23am On May 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
Lol. Olori G-wire.... God please give Nigerian girls Sense

They olori G wire go me cracking

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:25am On May 06, 2017
op you know them personally? you have bankyw or adesua on whatsapp or bbm? to know if she changed her name to olori banky?
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by tenderlaw(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

What's the need of promising a lady heaven and earth when you know deep down you don't wanna go far with her?
If a guy promises you heaven and earth and you believe him, then you are DUMB. Where do u expect d rest of us to stay if he gives you the whole heaven and earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by FreeSpirited: 10:26am On May 06, 2017
hardbody:

You meant to write....are they dumb? not dump?

You are welcome
grin...thanks.... I dint even see it..could have been typing suggestions..
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:27am On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

Sex has never determined the periobof time a guy would stay, IMO.

A guy who wants to will, it just depends on the understanding between you two..

All I'm saying is, either on sex ground or otherwise guys shouldn't even try deceiving us, just tell us as it is we'll handle it.

With your kind of Face, I don't think any guy would want to stay. lipsrsealed
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by ireneidiva(f): 10:28am On May 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
The aim of this write up is to encourage ladies to be wise and go into fruitful relationships that would lead to something possitive rather than jumping around and throwing themselves to anyman that owns anything on 4 wheels
The proposal of banky w to adesua was a suprise to nigeria but do you know they have been queitly goin out and dating for more than 2years? A quiet life is a happy life so too a quiet relationship.. Aviod being pulled by low self esteem and falunting every thing happening in your life on facebook, whatsapp, snapchat and instagram, have some self respect and dont give people too much to see and know about you... Dont be under pressure to create an impression dont go into this stupid competitive things girls now do online with ill gotten material things.

ADESUA Never Put Up A Picture Of BANKY W, Neither Did She Changed Her Name To OLORI-Banky or his property,his heart, Nkan BANKY , Yet She Got The Ring
.But You, Let One Yahoo Boy Ask U Out, U'll upload 40pix, 15Vidoes & Change Ur Name To Olori G-wire, Condom-Funds BOO ,His property, Nkan werey
WELLDONE OOOO , Hoe-Lo-Ri Awon Slay Rubbish, Pepper Dem Pussy Upon All, No Common Wrist Band Not to Talk Of The RING AJEKUN IYA LEEJE

This write up weak me

Factfinder1 for http://ogashub.com.ng

Rubbish write up.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:32am On May 06, 2017
So, we that don't exactly give a flying fück about marriage, Overrated Relationships and just love A good rump and Knee-weakening head when we get the chance to nko?

We should die abi?
Puleeeeaase, Let us continue to throw ourselves. Izz nuh your throw mbok!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:33am On May 06, 2017
ireneidiva:

Rubbish write up.
gringrin
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by OAFMods: 10:34am On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

Sex has never determined the periobof time a guy would stay, IMO.

A guy who wants to will, it just depends on the understanding between you two..

All I'm saying is, either on sex ground or otherwise guys shouldn't even try deceiving us, just tell us as it is we'll handle it.

Na people like you dem dey warn wey your agidi no de seize. Madam no guy will walk up to you and let you know all he intend doing is banging and dishing your sorry ass. Read between the lines and quiet asking for fairness. Life its self is not fair. READ BTW THE LINES THAT IS WHAT DIFFERENTIATE A SMART GUY FROM A DULLARD.

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2017
BasketballGURU:
Nice write up.

Most girls are just so feeble-minded and daffy.
Nope, maybe most girls just want a good Head.undecided
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:36am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I don't understand how a lady will date a guy for 6 months and still, won't know if the guy can marry her, if he's a husband material, if she can cope with him. Some will even date a loser for years without any destination. Are they so dumb?.After the break up they will start cursing. Pls next time curse your stupidity. Little time again, they jump to date another loser. The cycle continues till their 30's

Meanwhile, theres one responsible gentleman somewhere begging to marry them . Their foolishness won't let them see him or give him a chance
Shioor!

Maybe we should ask all those guys or u guys that keeps lying for years and deceiving ladies up and down...and eventually wasting their time.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by FreeSpirited: 10:40am On May 06, 2017
typicaltemi:

Maybe we should ask all those guys or u guys that keeps lying for years and deceiving ladies up and down...and eventually wasting their time.
ladies are gullible....u guys should wise up...And be more open when a genuine guy knocks d door....but u always prefer bad guys

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Bigsteveg(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2017
MiddleDimension:

must marriage be the ultimate for every single woman? una don dey make this marriage thing boring to me! NB: i am a man.
Where in the writeup did marriage appear to be the subject of discussion. The op is just saying no matter what, a lady should know her values.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by crowntoro(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2017
obembet:
What about guys, what should we learn?
how to slide into DM grin grin grin
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Snowstorm: 10:44am On May 06, 2017
Lol olori G-wire
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by BasketballGURU(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
ladies are gullible....u guys should wise up...And be more open when a genuine guy knocks d door....but u always prefer bad guys

Undistorted! But the funny thing is most of them fail to be cognizant of this

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by agrovick(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

Oh come on, ladies know when we are true or not. They just chose to believe in their fantasies.

According to one of my favorite lecturers back in school, we have the deceivers (guys) and the pretenders (girls)
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by shegzydave(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2017
THERE WEDDING WILL BE THE BEST OF THE BEST WEDDING IN THE HISTORY OF CELEBRITIES TAKING THEIR SELF TO ALTAR

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by merxi55(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2017
Well said...you're on point. I think this piece should be directed more to those who tag themselves 'slay queens'...i agree with op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.