Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W (35160 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by ElsonMorali: 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
Everybody is unsheathing their swords all because some celebrity guy proposed to another celebrity actress undecided

Can we pause this discussion and continue when they've celebrated at least 20years of marital life?. Then we can hold them up as role models. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 06, 2017
Please ...

So what if they post pic of bae or change name
Look what will work will work regardless of how many pics and name changes

Is beyonce still not legally married undecided no be celeb be dat .. yet their still there
What about that other useless one Kim K yes she no get ring ..
it depends on the two people involved ..

When mercey johnson
tonto tiwa
All of them started it was rosey , some still together some don lipsrsealed

Marriage is not by rorce we keep giving advice like that is a woman achievement in life frankly its insulting
So because she kept it secret so what she still bleep same way the kthers do abeg
One should just hope it last ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Please ...

So what if they post pic of bae or change name
Look what will work will work regardless of how many pics and name changes

Is beyonce still not legally married undecided no be celeb be dat .. yet their still there
What about that other useless one Kim K yes she no get ring ..
it depends on the two people involved ..

When mercey johnson
tonto tiwa
All of them started it was rosey , some still together some don lipsrsealed

Marriage is not by rorce we keep giving advice like that is a woman achievement in life frankly its insulting
So because she kept it secret so what she still bleep same way the kthers do abeg
One should just hope it last ..
it definitely in his hands if he want his marriage to last,marriage I strongly believ if it to last,it is in the hand of the couples
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by mr1759: 1:32pm On May 06, 2017
I thought they said ppl should run away from Edo girls, banky and ooni has proof them wrong
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by haryomikun(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it is an established fact that ladies love lies and embellishments, that is why they keep on getting dissapointed. A guy will say the truth about his status,you will ignore him,only for you to agree to a yahoo boys..who says his dad is otedola.I don't pity ladies!!!!
very very true!
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Zirah: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Why are people so petty and dumb these days? Is proposal the end of life??...it's not even the beginning. Their relationship hasn't stood the test of time yet so let's all quit this proposal chanting nonsense.

The things that grace front page these days though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by xty50(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
Simply because their engagement came unexpected doesnt mean u should shove it down our throat...there is nothing to learn here.what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B..
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by advocatebaba(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
CXLVII:
There is absolutely nothing to learn....

Naxo Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dike, Mercy Aigbe, Omoni Oboli, Toni Payne and there likes take start....

It's just our prayers that they need.....

Everything started rosy.....
Diz ur username sexy.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by CXLVII: 3:29pm On May 06, 2017
advocatebaba:
Diz ur username sexy.

Couldn't have been sexier!
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by IbBarham(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2017
Nice post OP.... But ladies too should wise up... u can't compare ur relationship with others... Just study yourself and u will know what works for you
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by ussy09(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2017
Chuksdede:
FTC ..... Their father Bros this is exactly wat av been trying to tell these ladies..... Nice one bro smiley
lol so wat stopped u
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by troy20(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
Estharfabian:
So, we that don't exactly give a flying fück about marriage, Overrated Relationships and just love A good rump and Knee-weakening head when we get the chance to nko?

We should die abi?
Puleeeeaase, Let us continue to throw ourselves. Izz nuh your throw mbok!
Lol you de realy craze
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Jammiiee(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2017
embarassedand it's easy to know when u're bn deceived ma, but u gals jst get carried away anyhow bosewunyin angry angry
Laveda:

Maybe we should also talk about the guys who go on deceiving ladies..

What's the need of promising a lady heaven and earth when you know deep down you don't wanna go far with her?
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by DavidEsq(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

No talk that thing. sad No lady wants to be deceived

The thing is ehn, sometimes we fall in love with people and letting them go becomes a problem
Sori. Experience, as in hard core experience has taught me, most ladies (u ain't left out) don't appreciate sincerity, cos the lies are damn sweet in their ears, even wen one cld easily s tru these lies.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by 900warriorz: 5:39pm On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

What's the need of promising a lady heaven and earth when you know deep down you don't wanna go far with her?

that's coz you girls won't understand or will start forming when we ask you out in simple English language!
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by 4larhhh(f): 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
Really Hmmm you have a point tho, but are u saying he only dated adesua all his life? what happens to those girls he dated b4 her? You don't know a pinch of what has happened or what is happening in their relationship...you can just come up with a write up saying we should learn from what you know nothing about.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Chuksdede(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
ussy09:

lol so wat stopped u
grin
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by sugarwiz(f): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
Senseless post nothing tangible here
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by hayobami1996: 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

Laveda:

Coz Ladies Like To Hear The Sweet Things.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by lilytender: 8:24pm On May 06, 2017
Laveda:

A man can saying anything and promise anything to get into a girl's veegee. Just as a lady can say anything to get into a guy's bank account and purse. It is left for the victim to note the gold digger or the pusssy digger.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by mitie17(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
I don't believe in all gals learn from adesua of a thing...They are getting married because they are meant to be together...Either u flaunt ur bf/gf's pix on social media or not....Wah will be,will absolutely be....I have a friend that didn't flaunt her relationship stuffs on social media and dated her bf for few years...They broke up last 2 months....So let's stop comparing our lives with others and keep praying to God to choose d best/right man/woman each and everyone kiss
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by TheeDetective: 10:35pm On May 06, 2017
What is there to learn? undecided It’s not proper to use a particular relationship as a yard stick for others to follow . If they want to flaunt their fiance/fiancée on instagram, facebook , snapchat etc let them be cool as I don’t see how that concern you. If they want to keep it private, it's also not your business. What works for A might not necessarily work for B. There’s no hard or fast rule about either hiding your relationship or flaunting it on social media. DO WHAT SUITS YOU AND DON’T USE OTHER PEOPLE’S RELATIONSHIP METHOD AS A YARD STICK FOR YOURS.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2017
Bleep you and your opinion op! The way y'all Nigerians be going about these Adesua and banky's ish is fucking disgusting. Y'all should go get a life! So because the secret relationship worked out now, everybody should live a secret life? If the rlship didn't work out y'all still be the ones to say trash from your stinky mouths! What makes you think banky is the first guy she's dated or she's the first banky has dated? They are fucking celebs and they decided to keep their life away from people like you that don't gat one! Since the rlship is a success now all girls should learn from it? Learn what exactly? Did she tell you banky wrote husband on his forehead when he asked her out? They dated for 2 years! You are advising girls to leave a rlship after 6 months if the guy doesn't propose. You are a fool. And what lesson do the guys have to learn from banky, ehn? Stop this misogyny and quit talking like a ring is an achievement that a lady has to earn or work for. Marriage is beneficial to both the man and the woman. It is not a woman's job to start looking for rings like that is the only thing she's here on earth to do. I always wonder why this country is a terrible place to live, people like you and opinions and ideologies like yours are the reasons why. If they wanted a secret life so bad, they would have gotten engaged and married in secret and they wouldn't be the first. Celebrities and non celebrities do it everyday all over the world, they ain't the first. Everything is different in this backward country!

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by glasshouse(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2017
Banky should not forget that marriage is not a movie script. Marriage is a totally different ball game nd that is why many movie artist nd musicians divorce early .Congrats banky
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Affamefuna(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2017
UjSizzle:
And guys need to learn from Banky's patience. He knew the girl he wanted, but respected her wishes and remained friends until she caught up with him and his 'honourable' intentions.
A lot of folks want everything to happen so fast and their own pace because 'time is short' and 'someone might steal the girl' or 'she's playing hard-to-get'. But sometimes patience teaches you to wait and value want you want more. It teaches you to understand the object of your interest better and give her time to develop a mutual interest in you.

Not everything should be rushed. He waited almost two years for her to catch up. And eventually she did after seeing the kind of man he is.

I wish them both happiness and a fulfilled life together.
Plz there's nothing there to learn from bank W. And y generalise it as if what works for one applies to all. Nigerians eh, we sure know how to bring out something out of nothing!
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Affamefuna(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2017
Favybloom:
Bleep you and your opinion op! The way y'all Nigerians be going about these Adesua and banky's ish is fucking disgusting. Y'all should go get a life! So because the secret relationship worked out now, everybody should live a secret life? If the rlship didn't work out y'all still be the ones to say trash from your stinky mouths! What makes you think banky is the first guy she's dated or she's the first banky has dated? They are fucking celebs and they decided to keep their life away from people like you that don't gat one! Since the rlship is a success now all girls should learn from it? Learn what exactly? Did she tell you banky wrote husband on his forehead when he asked her out? They dated for 2 years! You are advising girls to leave a rlship after 6 months if the guy doesn't propose. You are a fool. And what lesson do the guys have to learn from banky, ehn? Stop this misogyny and quit talking like a ring is an achievement that a lady has to earn or work for. Marriage is beneficial to both the man and the woman. It is not a woman's job to start looking for rings like that is the only thing she's here on earth to do. I always wonder why this country is a terrible place to live, people like you and opinions and ideologies like yours are the reasons why. If they wanted a secret life so bad, they would have gotten engaged and married in secret and they wouldn't be the first. Celebrities and non celebrities do it everyday all over the world, they ain't the first. Everything is different in this backward country!
Whoever u are. God bless you, this whole bank saga Is really beginning to annoy me. People write crap as if they know them to well and live with them!
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by CaroLyner(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Op has done well today
Lol. That meme.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 07, 2017
stancydg:

This is the real lesson and the person in focus is Banky. Despite intense public pressure, which he even wrote a song and made a video for, he stood his ground by waiting for his picture perfect dream girl. And need I say he got it in the most picturesque, fantastic way ever. I see this as God compensating a guy who stood by his principles...no baby mama like his numerous colleagues and even a kid he helped bring to limelight, now singing valueless songs upandan. Even the whole world agrees that both Banky and Adesuwa are mature people fit for each other, each in a similar field focused on their dreams and making impact. This is what Myles Munroe meant, in his "Myth of Singleness" message, by being completely SINGLE, before getting married, in order to avoid deficits. Two completely whole human beings coming together to become ONE....not one leeching on the other, not better halves, or should I say worse other halves, that is the common concept in the world, leading adult babies into unnecessary marriage.
I say by God, you made my day.
Such wisdom and analysis.
Oga abi na madam, you are SMART!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
Bollinger:

I wonder why you guys hold too much value with sexual morality. And the hypocrisy. You want to have sex but get pissed when they refuse and laugh at them when they do? Are you people that daft?

I am yet to decipher this my bro.
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol. That meme.

wow lady caro

its been a while o

if i had known all i had to do to get u to log in to nl and quote me was to post that meme i would have done so a long time ago

how ya doing
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by danbrowndmf(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2017
stancydg:

This is the real lesson and the person in focus is Banky. Despite intense public pressure, which he even wrote a song and made a video for, he stood his ground by waiting for his picture perfect dream girl. And need I say he got it in the most picturesque, fantastic way ever. I see this as God compensating a guy who stood by his principles...no baby mama like his numerous colleagues and even a kid he helped bring to limelight, now singing valueless songs upandan. Even the whole world agrees that both Banky and Adesuwa are mature people fit for each other, each in a similar field focused on their dreams and making impact. This is what Myles Munroe meant, in his "Myth of Singleness" message, by being completely SINGLE, before getting married, in order to avoid deficits. Two completely whole human beings coming together to become ONE....not one leeching on the other, not better halves, or should I say worse other halves, that is the common concept in the world, leading adult babies into unnecessary marriage.
can I get that Myles Munroe book from you?
Re: What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W by CaroLyner(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

wow lady caro

its been a while o

if i had known all i had to do to get u to log in to nl and quote me was to post that meme i would have done so a long time ago

how ya doing
Lol.Great

How are you doing? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Benue Girls / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.