Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? (4719 Views)

Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2017
You just don't want her and this is a convenient excuse undecided
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Accept her apologies pls..it myt b unintentional cos most tyms i even forget my loved ones birthday even wen u remind me d day before dat.i even tink most forgetful ppl dont take it lightly wen odas do d same to them
ok, dear, but I am still ignoring her phone calls/text since morning as a form of punishment.
Yes, it looks chidish, but I know what I am doing well.

I will speak to her from Monday.

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
At your last statement, ponder over it8).
Please help me out naa.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
good,anytime you feel like..agree
Hahaaaha... cheesy
I am still ignoring her phone calls/text since morning as a form of punishment.
It looks chidish, but I know what I am doing well.

I will speak to her on Monday.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
Hi Kid,

She forgets things in just few seconds and you think she is normal, or perhaps not feeling the friendship?
Maccarthy:
Dude are you a kid? You must be! I have a frnd that forgets virtually every thing she's done in the past few seconds. Some people just forget! Maybe ur gf is one of them. Your birthday is not of that high importance to her secondly so deal with it.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
MzLarem:
Stop being petty, it's your birthday or better still, forget when it's hers too.

Happy Birthday.
Thanks, dear.

I rather end it than revenge during her birthday as I don't like faking love/care.
How will you feel if your guy forgot your special day?
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
cerowo:
Haba Op
u can't jst end ur relatnshp wit ur gf jst because of her 4geting yr buffday
u two shld jst settle ur disputes
it is nt worth ending a relatnshp.
You are correct.
But I am still ignoring her phone calls/text since morning as a form of punishment.

To speak to her Monday or earlier if the calls remain persistent.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
That's not a good wish and I don't pray to get to that point.

Make it up with what?
Bumbae1:

Lol you'll get to the point where you will pray ppl forget so you dont get reminded of your age ..
dont be petty .. just tell her you were looking for to her birthday wishes
Bet she will make it up to you wink

Hbd smiley
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2017
grin
Tell me as I no get you wella Ooo.

uzoclinton:
I love it when my girlfriends forgets my birthday
.... like if you understand where I'm going with this.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:
grin
Tell me as I no get you wella Ooo.

Omo Na free pass to request/do anything oo.. plus you get to bring it up whenever Quarrel arise...

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
Omo Na free pass to request/do anything oo.. plus you get to bring it up whenever Quarrel arise...

You will be exploiting her with that naa. sad
I don't have strength for too much drama.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

You will be exploiting her with that naa. sad
I don't have strength for too much drama.
omo I have strenghth oo. sometimes on my birthdays, I turn off birthday notification on Facebook, and then voluntarily make my self scarce... ^_^

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin
Menh...you gat the time then.
So, you dey plan am wella. shocked

If many guys do this, most of their baes will not remember; and this is bad.
uzoclinton:
omo I have strenghth oo. sometimes on my birthdays, I turn off birthday notification on Facebook, and then voluntarily make my self scarce... ^_^
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by babyfaceafrica: 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

Hahaaaha... cheesy
I am still ignoring her phone calls/text since morning as a form of punishment.

I will speak to her on Monday.
okay..no overdo am o

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
okay..no overdo am o

Yea, to pick her next call.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:
grin grin
Menh...you gat the time then.
So, you dey plan am wella. shocked

If many guys do this, most of their baes will not remember; and this is bad.
Many guys do it bro... you should try it sometime... The end result is ecstatic..

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by cerowo(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

You are correct.
But I am still ignoring her phone calls/text since morning as a form of punishment.

To speak to her Monday or earlier if the calls remain persistent.
Jake it easy bro

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 06, 2017
i really dont c d big deal in 4geting bdays,cus as i dy so,plenty bdays don pass wey NOTHING happen.if my chick 4get am,e no mean.and i even be celebration and party person on my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
I really don't know why people get annoyed when you forget their bday.

I was once in love with a lady, I was trying to get to know her better when her bday came up and I forgot it. She was mad like hell, I tried to explain but she wouldn't take it so I backed up. I had to pack my love and feelings and go.

These people who get annoyed when you forget their day don't care to know if you take such dates seriously. I don't care about such dates, bday, anniversaries, Xmas, Easter etc.

There was a time that my lady forgot my bday. I didn't mind, it was in the night that day that I reminded her of it and she said "sorry dear" and that settled it.

She's a good lady and she has been loving, caring, supportive et all, so why should I get annoyed over a bday wish that won't add value to anything?

@Op, you seem to be a clingy self centered guy who attaches too much importance to minor things.

She forgot and that's human, you forget things too so why did you end the call while she was still talking?

That was very disrespectful and I will not call you to apologize if I were her.

Since when did remembering birthdays a sign or prove that someone loves you? Do you even know what people are going through now? Do you know what's going on in many people's head right Now?

Did you remind her recently that your bday is coming up?

Many don't, they will rather wait for you to forget so they will pick offense.

That's BTW, cheer up and enjoy your day like rapture is taking place tomorrow. Dance like nobody is watching and drink responsibly.

E remain small make I forget to wish you Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Sir.
I wish you many more years in good health.

You said it all sir.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by openmine(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2017
hmm....op cheer up....its really terrible wen the one U love forgets little things that make a significant impact in a relationship or marriage....its well...just don't push any breakup button yet....and don't even think being vengeful like wat odas are advising....

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

Thanks, dear.

I rather end it than revenge during her birthday as I don't like faking love/care.
How will you feel if your guy forgot your special day?
I will sure be pissed cos I can't forget his but it's not worth ending the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2017
And finally, it's over... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2017
dingbang:
We attach a lot of importance and even quarrel with our friends on thing that shouldn't even matter...

Someone who is close to u forgets your birthday, don't stress yourself, just forget theirs.. Simple
hahaahaha...crazy guy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Things To Know Before Marrying A Pastor / First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable / How The Female Eagle Chooses Her Mate And Our Relationship Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.