Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding (31242 Views)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Abandoned Calabar-Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekpene Road: NASS Committee Investigates / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by magoo10(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
weldone sir
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by motherlode: 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
Good developments. we need leaders who are ready to do what pleases the people irrespective of their personal interest. Kudos to this governor. I pray that God will continue to strengthen you.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by AK481(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
Dear Agumbankembu the Azumiri road is being done by FG(NDDC) Recall that Governor Ikpeazu reported NDDC to FG through Vice President Yomi Osibanjo for allegedly abandoning projects in Abia Oil bearing communities, the result of that action is what you're experiencing today. The road will be done down to Ohanku road.

Thank you
U no see signboard?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2017
The Eastern State With The Best Roads Is Ebonyi State. Roads Built 10yrs Ago Are Still Standing.
These Roads Ikpeazu Is Constructing Wont See The Next Rainy Season, With Coal Tar Coating Of Half Inch?
Just Like Rnads In Ph, Chinese Road Construction At Its Worst.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2017
Firstly,I see this classification of roads in Nigeria as a gross anomaly(what the heck is federal/state roads?). Secondly,I find praising a public official for discharging his functions utterly repugnant.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Zephyr1: 3:32pm On May 07, 2017
it's IKOT EKPENE not okote EKPENE. op take note
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by karleone(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
Wow! that's where I grew up. I can see the roof of my house from the fourth picture. kudos to Ikpeazu for this project.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by kakabre(f): 3:35pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun please permit me to use this opprtunity to congratulate our son Chief Nyerere Anyim on his appointment as an Executive Commissioner in the National Pensions Commission (PENCOM).

We the entire UkwaNgwa nation as well as Abia wish to thank Mr President General M Buhari for finding our son worthy to serve the nation. We want to assure you Mr President that Dr Nyerere being a true Ngwa son will not in anyway disappoint you or the nation.

This appointment is one of the 23 new federal appointments announced by the Presidency some weeks ago.

Chief Anyim was the Abia State APC Governorship candidate in the 2015 General Elections and was beaten alongside others by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Good one for Abia State.
Proudly Ngwa jare

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Naijaaccountwiz: 3:36pm On May 07, 2017
Lies from the pity of hell. How about you show them Aba North and the new Eldrado after a heavy downpour or is the road not one of the "rehabilitated"?
My people the water there after a heavy downpour will drown a 5yr old and I mean it literally. There is nothing exceptional about this govt stop deceiving people.
You guys should clear backlogs of salaries first
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by BrownChima212(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2017
This is highly commendable ......so the road to my village Ohanze will soon be fixed. Will visit someday wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Inspectorsuga(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
Mtsheew....
Crumbs of bread...
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2017
Nasa28:
Ikpeazu and coating of road,

Who knows what will happen when big trucks run on the road for 2 months...
We all know the road will not last bro. But let's manage it shaa, that's the more reason why biafra is gaining weight.

This was exactly what orji uzor kalu was doing in his first term, coating all manner of road's and publicizing it to the point where shortsighted so called Nigerian professional organizations​ started dishing him all manner of award's, he was given the title of "Action Governor".

This fraudulent strategy earned him a second term and right before your eyes, those coated road's started transforming into gully's, pond's, swimming pools, canals and rivers e.g folks Rd, cemetery market Rd, ariarria market Rd deserves a metaphysical investigation , PH road is more like Somalia.

The governor shouldn't​ adopt the orji kalu's method.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 07, 2017
op what happens to Omuma rd.... abi that part no follow for Aba... just visit Achiaru and see things for yourself
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by nkemdi89(f): 4:14pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun please permit me to use this opprtunity to congratulate our son Chief Nyerere Anyim on his appointment as an Executive Commissioner in the National Pensions Commission (PENCOM).

We the entire UkwaNgwa nation as well as Abia wish to thank Mr President General M Buhari for finding our son worthy to serve the nation. We want to assure you Mr President that Dr Nyerere being a true Ngwa son will not in anyway disappoint you or the nation.

This appointment is one of the 23 new federal appointments announced by the Presidency some weeks ago.

Chief Anyim was the Abia State APC Governorship candidate in the 2015 General Elections and was beaten alongside others by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Good one for Abia State.
And you didn't thank Rochas who brought him to lime light, who allowed his chairman of rochas group of company, by giving him a political platform to contest, despite he did most of his campaign in IMO instead of Abia. Funny we were together on Friday afternoon I didn't know he had a new appointment, would have congratulate him though.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by drjoesky(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon and his paymaster Gov Ikpeazu are just trying to appear relevant since his supreme court judgement is coming up this Friday...Oga Govo pls pay your workers and stop all this propaganda..
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by lyricalz: 4:26pm On May 07, 2017
See as untidy their place is. They kept on developing other people's land and yet kept shouting biafra. Nawa
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Cassie75: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
But seriously speaking,it seems that it's only in non APC states that we are having some level of development and growth.

The only news that is coming out of APC states are non payment of over ten months salary, strike by civil servants, protests by labour unions, non payment of pensions, reduction of pensioners pensions,etc.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

It's the same thing in Abia oo. Leave all these show off. Pensioners have not been paid over 8 good months in Abia!
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Originalsly: 4:45pm On May 07, 2017
Abeg... keep Chief Anyim from ploughing walking on the new roads.... or it will be back to pot holes and dirt track.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
God and Devil punish T.A. ORJI

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
quentin06:
The Eastern State With The Best Roads Is Ebonyi State. Roads Built 10yrs Ago Are Still Standing.
These Roads Ikpeazu Is Constructing Wont See The Next Rainy Season, With Coal Tar Coating Of Half Inch?
Just Like Rnads In Ph, Chinese Road Construction At Its Worst.
True
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by amysucre: 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Ponponkon

Please who is the one repairing the Azumini federal road, is it the state governor, federal govt or Akwa Ibom state govt, my brother told me they are handling the road, I am not sure. so tell me
Pls, are you from Azumini?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by CXLVII: 5:04pm On May 07, 2017

And Obiano is busy signing MOU upandan!

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Agumbankembu: 5:15pm On May 07, 2017
amysucre:
Pls, are you from Azumini?

Nope.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Grafixnuel(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala i'm sure you will be wondering about level of works in other parts of Abia right? Stay tuned, in the days ahead I will be posting pictures of level of work done in Aba/Ubakala Road in Umuahia as well as the magical road revolution going on at world bank housing estate Umuahia. We shall take the drive fro. the Popular Orpet junction. through Nnokwa,Enugukwu road and health centre road.
Ayam here ayam here, Truth is my business.

You give me Joy whenever you use my meme?

I am Abian! And a proud supporter of this administration...

Will be nice to know you beyond nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by hustla(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
What we have as governor is a man who keeps to his words.

Vote Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for president 2023!

Seun seun and Mynd44 I hope say una get voters card?

We should vote him because of this road
Is it his father's money he's using to do these roads?

Smh nonsense is celebrated in this country Ehn
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by amysucre: 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Nope.
ooohhkk
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2017
Just because they want to steal money, they will invite Chinese to come and do Road for us..

If you're studying civil engineering in Nigeria, my guy don't waste your time thinking about hitting it big..
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by buffalowings4: 7:01pm On May 07, 2017
Useless country

Is it not our money

Why should I be singing his praises
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Arochukwu road nko

I will not believe this governor till he fixes that road
I am an ngwa man. But I join you in drawing the attention of the state governor to Arochukwu road. I think the state is doing another road to cut off the federal road abandoned for several years. I visited Arochukwu on 1st May and had a first hand experience of what your people pass through.
Ponponkon emenyere nwogwugwu, emenyere nwonosike.

I am not impressed with what is happening at Ikot-Ekpene road, why can't they do something to make the stretch between opobo junction and Ehere Market accessible?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
udemzy101:
Just because they want to steal money, they will invite Chinese to come and do Road for us..

If you're studying civil engineering in Nigeria, my guy don't waste your time thinking about hitting it big..

Most of these companies are owned by Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
drjoesky:
Ponponkon and his paymaster Gov Ikpeazu are just trying to appear relevant since his supreme court judgement is coming up this Friday...Oga Govo pls pay your workers and stop all this propaganda..
How will showing pix on nairaland influence supreme court judgement?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2017
byrron:

This was exactly what orji uzor kalu was doing in his first term, coating all manner of road's and publicizing it to the point where shortsighted so called Nigerian professional organizations​ started dishing him all manner of award's, he was given the title of "Action Governor".

This fraudulent strategy earned him a second term and right before your eyes, those coated road's started transforming into gully's, pond's, swimming pools, canals and rivers e.g folks Rd, cemetery market Rd, ariarria market Rd deserves a metaphysical investigation , PH road is more like Somalia.

The governor shouldn't​ adopt the orji kalu's method.
Coating road? Some of these roads were cast with concrete before overlaying bitumen on them. They are not the same with what orji kalu did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun / Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.