Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; (2413 Views)

Oxford Dictionary Defines ASUU. / New Word Added To D Oxford Dictionary. / Dictionary Meaning Of Mutallab <mu-ta-lab> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by lumideezle(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
A new word has been added to the oxford dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>;n: A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons. Synonyms- 'Idiot, Ode,' Usage Examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?' 'Stop this Mutallabness.' 'get out of the road you Muta-Muta.' Local Dialect Use>' Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for, diaaaa! Mutallab oshi',' Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita' accepted abbreviation> Mu-Mu.
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Mannylex(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Oh! how romantic. Poster, maybe u didn't see this is the romance section. It looks lyk people are sleep typing today.
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by lumideezle(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Mannylex ignoring you
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Mannylex(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
hmmn!
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Outstrip(f): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
;d
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by waleski(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
hohoho i laugh in santa's style hohoho angry
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Tmoni(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
now dats hilarious,

lol, wo ma mutalab eee oo
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
poster needs job, u need to wait till 2018 :
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by lumideezle(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
Me i don tire for nairaland ooo y cant some plp respect other peoples opinions , and just air your own. must you insult others? its getting really annoying abeg (talking to you chealseaBMW )
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
Lol, yeah I saw this on online somewhere, funny cheesy
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by saintneo(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2010
[size=28pt]so now oxford has pidgin engrrrrish[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by puskin: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2010
^.So we see!!!!
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by tammyswits(f): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2010
Gosh!
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Ngozi4lyf: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2010
the real meaning of muttalab is a rich kid who is amarture in playing tricks

1 Like

Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Ben13: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
really?
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by mabsam(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
lmao smiley smiley
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by studio43(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Ngozi u can lie o
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Kunbee: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
Watever
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by bashydemy(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2010
Atofaya
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by airroseice(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
Funny Post grin

As for all those "Mutallab Oshi" who think they can just go around insulting and hating on peeps, I got one sentence for you a**holes "If you aint gat nothing nice to say then dont say NOTHING!!!"
If you dont like a post, simple move oh!

Peace out!
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by AbuZola3(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
Poster aboue me is a hitler
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by D1KeleVra(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
Poster above me is a Yar'adua
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by romsky: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
sad
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by mykali(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
funny post
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Lolabbey: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
Na wah o
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Lolabbey: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
Na wah o
Re: New Word Added To The Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>; by Kunbee: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2010
Lola you get virus why you dey post twice undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days / How to Detect a Fake Booty! GBAM! / Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.