Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Africa Travel - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africa Travel (2149 Views)

South Africa Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Travel by skylane: 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
good4all40:
Language should be the least of your worry while moving to Abidjan or most French countries. You will find yourself speaking basic French in few Weeks. There are more than 3 million Nigerians in Cote'divoire this is according to our ambassador Mrs. Ifeoma Akabogu when l met her last time l traveled to the country. With that said amount, you should be able to do a meaningful business in Abidjan. Great electricity, superb water, excellent night life and abundance food. Lot of beaches and serene environment with a friendly weather. You can pm me l can link you with a friend in Adjame
I am never scared of language barrier infact am attracted to it,I can speak 50 percent french I did dat on my home soil,so bro how do u think its easy to migrate there from naija,and the cost of living,how do u think the life will be 4 medical personel like nursing thanks
Re: Africa Travel by good4all40: 12:36pm On May 09, 2017
skylane:
I am never scared of language barrier infact am attracted to it,I can speak 50 percent french I did dat on my home soil,so bro how do u think its easy to migrate there from naija,and the cost of living,how do u think the life will be 4 medical personel like nursing thanks

Actually, that's a great news that you can speak moderate French. Migrating from Nigeria to Cote'divoire is easy. Get your international passport, Vaccination card and Money you are good to go. You can get a direct bus from Lagos to Abidjan at Yong Shall grow Maza Maza branch the price ranges from 24 to 27k not sure of the exact price exactly but it's within that range. The cost of living its not too high but it depends on the area you live and the way you spend. You can get a room and parlor self contained for 35 to 40cfa a month around Adjame, Abobo and some areas in Youpogon. Adjame is like Idumota of Abidjan. And you are required to pay six months upfront. The six months will just be there you will still need to pay 35 or 40 at the end of the month and that's more than 20k in our currency due to recession and exchange rate. electricity is not that expensive and water is very affordable too. More than half of the people in Abidjan cook with Gas. If you have a nice job or business in Abidjan you will find it so easy to pay the money in cfa and you will quickly forget the exchange rate. The country has lots of food and its a great business hub. Just look at what people need that is not common and venture into it. I will advice you to go to the country first and see things for yourself maybe couple of weeks. Lots of girls too just stay away from them smile

3 Likes

Re: Africa Travel by skylane: 1:16pm On May 09, 2017
good4all40:

Actually, that's a great news that you can speak moderate French. Migrating from Nigeria to Cote'divoire is easy. Get your international passport, Vaccination card and Money you are good to go. You can get a direct bus from Lagos to Abidjan at Yong Shall grow Maza Maza branch the price ranges from 24 to 27k not sure of the exact price exactly but it's within that range. The cost of living its not too high but it depends on the area you live and the way you spend. You can get a room and parlor self contained for 35 to 40cfa a month around Adjame, Abobo and some areas in Youpogon. Adjame is like Idumota of Abidjan. And you are required to pay six months upfront. The six months will just be there you will still need to pay 35 or 40 at the end of the month and that's more than 20k in our currency due to recession and exchange rate. electricity is not that expensive and water is very affordable too. More than half of the people in Abidjan cook with Gas. If you have a nice job or business in Abidjan you will find it so easy to pay the money in cfa and you will quickly forget the exchange rate. The country has lots of food and its a great business hub. Just look at what people need that is not common and venture into it. I will advice you to go to the country first and see things for yourself maybe couple of weeks. Lots of girls too just stay away from them smile
wow am amazed by this revelation,but I don't this part do you mean 35000 Cfa or just 35 cfa? Thanks
Re: Africa Travel by good4all40: 2:34pm On May 09, 2017
skylane:
wow am amazed by this revelation,but I don't this part do you mean 35000 Cfa or just 35 cfa? Thanks

35,000cfa of course.
Re: Africa Travel by cutieme(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
good4all40:
Language should be the least of your worry while moving to Abidjan or most French countries. You will find yourself speaking basic French in few Weeks. There are more than 3 million Nigerians in Cote'divoire this is according to our ambassador Mrs. Ifeoma Akabogu when l met her last time l traveled to the country. With that said amount, you should be able to do a meaningful business in Abidjan. Great electricity, superb water, excellent night life and abundance food. Lot of beaches and serene environment with a friendly weather. You can pm me l can link you with a friend in Adjame
bro link me o
Re: Africa Travel by skylane: 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
good4all40:

35,000cfa of course.
is really a nice country av been hearing about it,it will be on the forefront on my vacating list,hmmm their women,I heard they hav so many beautiful women willing to always grasp a nigerian man,well am taken already,so My .G. are you based there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me / Welcome To Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Vid / Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.