Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University (23491 Views)

Southern Arkansas University Scholarships For Intern'l Students In USA,2018 / Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Hades2016(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2017
Upaka:
NAME: OLUWAFEMI AFONJA MICHEAL-TAIWO
must you bring in tribal shiiit in this angry

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
Hades2016:
you don't make any sense at all undecided
Definitely one of "those people" grin

5 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
CACAWA:
hmmm

The secret to high grades in the university is "MNEMONICS"

I swear.

That is the truth

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by biz9ja(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
Wow.....Inspiring
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Hades2016(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Definitely one of "those people" grin
which people ? undecided am from the west and I don't like all this tribal shiiit. ... we have same red blood flowing in us .... it's a pity oma sha oooo cry

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by olatuns2017: 5:40pm On May 06, 2017
MT ride on lord is your stenght....Great Ife!

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Prince4mic: 5:43pm On May 06, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
That was inspiring. I wish I could go ahead an do my masters but my grades are subpar at the moment. I will still give it a shot though.

And your sure you have a similar dream?
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Cornerstone001: 5:45pm On May 06, 2017
A nice one bro, Dr of Eng

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Herhmjay(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
kiss Very inspiring, u couldn't have said it berra

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Guestlander: 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
davodyguy:
Omoluwabi.
OAU always produce sound minds.

I'm happy he had a bàckground in Lagos and Nigeria

It must be the ewedu. ......just kidding o.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by ybalogs(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
Femi Taiwo: Made in Offa, Kwara state. We're proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
Hades2016:
which people ? undecided am from the west and I don't like all this tribal shiiit. ... we have same red blood flowing in us .... it's a pity oma sha oooo cry
Oh, preach that to the easterners because they started that sh¡t.

4 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by ettybaba(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2017
Yet Efe is more popular this this brilliant fellow.
Naija for show.
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2017
DUDE SCORED 99% ON GRE?!? IS HE HUMAN OR A COMPUTER?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Blitz888(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
Quite deep and thought provoking.
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

DUDE SCORED 99% ON GRE?!? IS HE HUMAN OR A COMPUTER?
99 percentile that should be around 337. A lot of people have that score, we aren't used to standardised test here in Africa but I believe if you prepare very well like 6 months before you write you will get that.
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by bravesoul247(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
chuose2:
Anything worthwhile in Nigeria comes from the South.

The South needs to wake up and know that the North is simply free loading.

When Lagos asked for 1% of budget as former capital,
It was rejected by the North.

When Niger Delta was given a promise that oil companies will relocate to the Niget delta, again the North Rejected it.

Yet the North get most of the top positions in govt.

We in the South need to ask ourselves a question, what good does the North give us?

We spend our money educating them, and the North takes them for cheap under the guise of NYSC.

They bring the least and take the most.
why are you thinking like this bro? I was actually savouring on good comments until I came across yours, is this really necessary? I'm an igbo guy but this is very not necessary!
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by bravesoul247(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
Upaka:
NAME: OLUWAFEMI AFONJA MICHEAL-TAIWO
Rubbish comment. Not needed at all... Tribalism with even help your generation.
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by ENGANI(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
chuose2:

When Niger Delta was given a promise that oil companies will relocate to the Niget delta, again the North Rejected it.

We in the South need to ask ourselves a question, what good does the North give us?

We spend our money educating them, and the North takes them for cheap under the guise of NYSC.

Eyya ! When somebody delivered an excellent lecture, worthy of sober reflection irrespective of your region or whatever, you all you can contribute is marginalisation! Oya tell us your contribution to the south. I guessed you are IPOB

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by GeneralOjukwu: 6:24pm On May 06, 2017
Looks older than 33.

Kudos to him...against all odds
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by GeneralOjukwu: 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Some people came here to share Fan Yogo but were disappointed grin

Michael Taiwo, I'm proud of you

The children of Oduduwa will forever continue to write their names on stone and make positive contributions to the world

Unlike some set of people who are known for...

...known for...Coke.

Coca-Cola? wink
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by peter1994(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2017
That's my mentor. I'm about to follow suit. by God's Grace
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by temitope277(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
birmingham04:
Nigerians, our communication companies and co will never celebrate this young man as a hero but they can celebrate bbnaija winner as a hero infact we still have a long way to go. I am a yoruba but i supported IPOB.Our bad leaders medula oblaganta are in their anus.
yes, i support that
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by RichardKajola(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2017
Very inspiring. Going to save this page to read it anytime I need inspiration
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by RichardKajola(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2017
When will we ever be serious?This man just said some sober and thought-provoking words and the best we think we can say is to tribalise the issue. Its a pity on this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by kingsman92: 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Wow....This is indeed inspiring.You are really a refined scholar.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by augustov1(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2017
Mind blowing inspiring article I have read dis yr
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by murmee: 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
chuose2:

We spend our money educating our children, and the North takes them for cheap under the guise of NYSC.

Hmmm...... Food for thought!

4 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by polydoctor(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
Great one dude
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

...known for...Coke.

Coca-Cola? wink
You wish! grin

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by Hades2016(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Oh, preach that to the easterners because they started that sh¡t.
east or west I don't give a fvvck who started it OK ..... For all I know we are one Nigeria and nothing will separate us
Re: Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University by afamaustin(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2017
Cant finish reading it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Someone Who Just Started Phd In Nigeria Call Himself Or Herself / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.