Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms (41962 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Killers Of Emmanuel Ogedengbe, Cherubim And Seraphim Pastor Arrested In Ibadan / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by success1smyn(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
H
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by JideAmuGiaka: 6:11pm On May 06, 2017
It is in them.
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by juman(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2017
Normal nigerian religious leader nah.

Most of those religious leader that perform wonders use human part as part of their juju concoction.

The human skull maybe from the burial ground.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2017
Na them don jazzy pastor be this
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Igboesika: 6:19pm On May 06, 2017
It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle that for afonjas to be separated from human skull business.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by blackgorillaman: 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
Please this man is not a pastor ,he is babalawo or just a man
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by kasheemawo(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
Blame Christianity for this act
He wanted to buy private jet like other ritual pastors
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by CashZamani(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2017
Christianity ain't d way out
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by eleko1: 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:
Why will any sensible person attend C&S?
If there's no original product,U'll not see FAKE..Are u saying there aren't pipu like dis in pentecostal/Catholic Church?God cannot be played/mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by SeunKelechi: 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:
[s]Why will any sensible person attend C&S?[/b]
Ogbeni, this kind of pastor dey those pentecostal churches too....abaghi uru ndi ozuzu aturu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by SeunKelechi: 6:27pm On May 06, 2017
eleko1:
If there's no original product,U'll not see FAKE..Are u saying there aren't pipu like dis in pentecostal/Catholic Church?God cannot be played/mocked.
Don't mind that one.......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Nigeriadondie: 6:27pm On May 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:
maka y

yyy
grin Afonja transport company

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Horus(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
Religion breeds ignorance
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Edu3Again: 6:36pm On May 06, 2017
eleko1:
Dem plenty for Pentecostal and Catholic church.
No be for Pentecostal church the Pastors dey fly plane,the poor people dey suffer?

Or Catholic church that owns the richest bank in the world, the Vatican bank?

SeunKelechi:

Ogbeni, this kind of pastor dey those pentecostal churches too....abaghi uru ndi ozuzu aturu

Dem full Pentecostal churches, in fact e like say the real pastors no dey make money .

Horus:
Religion breeds ignorance

True But Jesus is salvation

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by censeakay(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
sanbells:
Cherubim and Seraphim are not Christians. They don't practice Christian doctrine.
they are Christian what are they
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by mercyland93(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
Splinz:
I wonder how people will see babalawos and still called them pastors. smiley
Imagin, there ar lot of these ritualist pastors but the problem is people dey belief them too much. Most especially d females
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by princepeter566: 6:52pm On May 06, 2017
have u not read where it is written in the holy book that many are called but few are chosen ? cherubim and seraphim are traditionalist not christians
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
exlinkleads:
When Daddy Freeze will be shouting sheeples and not to give all and worship all this so called men of God, people thought he is crazy. The trust is 99.9% of these so called pastors are devil themselves. You can quote me anywhere.

Anyway, a 55 year old pastor was arrested by the Oyo State Police Command yesterday over unlawful possession of a human head, buffalo horn, as well as gunpowder and charms. The pastor, said to be the founder of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Idapomimo Zion, Alagbado, Lagos, was arrested by security operatives during a “stop and search” operation, at about 10:30 pm on May 4 on his way to another branch of the church at Imini in Afijo Council of Oyo State.

However, Isaiah had an explanation: he wanted to use the human skull as fortification to ward off armed robbers from the land on which a branch of his church is being constructed. In an interview ‘Prophet’ Isaiah a.k.a Agbojesu disclosed that:

“There was a demolition at Pakoto, Sango, Ogun State, where I reside, and it was there I found the human skull. Unfortunately, armed robbers have been disturbing us at my church branch in Oyo State, so I wanted to use the skull to make some spiritual fortification so that armed robbers would stop disturbing us there.

The charmed soap found with me is to get favour and mercy. I also intended to bury the horn found with me along with the human skull for the fortification, because it is a large expanse of land. I know human skull may be used for other things but what I intended to use it for was to ward off armed robbers by making the site unattractive for them. All I would do was to mix some herbs with the skull, make some incantations and instruct the skull to ward off armed robbers from that particular area.

Although I am now a prophet, my father used to be a herbalist. That was how I learnt how to prepare some spiritual potions. But I know that Christianity does not support charms and diabolism. I started my church in 1980. Apart from praying for my church members, I also help them prepare charms that will make people be at ease with them. I used to have about 26 church members, but the prophet who I employed to assist me took the members with him to establish his own church.

I sincerely apologise and seek forgiveness from God, the government and the people.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/cherubim-seraphim-senior-pastor.html

hope you know what 99.9% connote? I believe you don't because if it is true then, even your father will be a devil too.
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Seunpaul01(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

Normal nigerian religious leader nah. They are everywhere, not only the c&s. The fact is the big pastors have money and power to conceal their evil deeds.

Most of those religious leader that perform wonders use human part as part of their juju concoction.

The human skull maybe from the burial ground.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by ElCuajo(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
princepeter566:
have u not read where it is written in the holy book that many are called but few are chosen ? cherubim and seraphim are traditionalist not christians

Fallacy of over generalisation; guy abeg because a certain so called Prophet is involved in nefarious acts doesn't mean all Cherubim and Seraphims' are traditionalists, I know there are many branches, orders or types of white garment churches, and I can guarantee you that some are cleaner than many Pentecostal churches you know of.

It's easy for any Jack to sew a white garment and claim to be God sent after building a church, the real message to be learnt here is why should a Church leader be involved in sharp and criminal practices?

Some of us are always quick to criticise or cast assertion without understanding the genesis of the problems.

Religion and Ignorance is a problem to this country, enough said.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by attacker321: 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

God bless you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Why not take a better closef-up photo of him ?
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by royalty18: 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
OP, in as much as it is obvious that what the man has done is condemnable, it's inappropriate to say 99.9% of pastors are devils. How many pastors do you know/ or have met? You know the simple law of sampling and generalization?? If you do, then you would not have used that outrageous percent to drive home your point!
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
This are the bad eggs corrupting the church, he must be dealt with.
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by murmee: 7:52pm On May 06, 2017
sanbells:
Cherubim and Seraphim are not Christians. They don't practice Christian doctrine.
You forgot to add Celestial Church!
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Totti9(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
Afonja mine skulls like gold grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by fakati(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2017
I wonder how such a person is called a pastor you do prepare charm for your customer or do you call them members you are only into money ritual so swallow this your arm robber story where in the bible do you get this practice of yours?

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by MXrep: 8:16pm On May 06, 2017
Skull Miners
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On May 06, 2017
Funjosh, ajepako, rokiatu and vickyrotex make ups come see una pastor o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.