Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" (125954 Views)

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol bro... you are exaggerating. We only have to queue up when there's scarcity. So don't think it's something that happens all the time.

And besides, the power ish can be fixed easily. We have the capacity to do it. You should be thankful your Nation is not as complicated as Nigeria otherwise you won't be gloating here... tongue
Dont worry, we are always compelled to remind u of your inadequecies as a country in response to your utterances aimed at insilting or disparaging our country. You pipo always refer to Kenya as a useless country and its pipo weird on account of some of the news u read about the country- some exaggerated or downright hogwash.

But dont lie that these scarcity galore of fuel and foodstuff we always read in the news about Nigeria are only occasional phenomena. Let's start with the electricity. It's a daily challenge in that country, esp now with the biting recession.

Thank God I wasnt born in some places. I am happy to be a Kenyan, as weord as it may be.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Prognose: 8:55am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Thanx bro, he dint have to refer to us as "useless", on account of the actions of these few individuals. Craziness is a human affliction- it exists ini virtually every society.
Just the other day I stumbled upon an article about the licenseous lifestyle of some Carlifonians.....the orgy of drugs and sex as described by the author, quite widespred......sex in public beaches. So, this is really nothing in comparison.

The country was so scandalized by this story, as u may know Kenya is largely a very comservative country, this generated so much opprobrium from the public.
The bench and the surrounding bush were removed as a consequence.

The hell.... What did the bench do? Why remove the Innocent bench instead of the silly people who used it in a disgusting manner? Punishing the innocent instead of the guilty angry
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
Just look at their dirty black smelling yarnsh and breasts...
Btw, I have noticed that it is the Nigerians who are the most outspoken in the social media in comdemning racist sentiments or acts of racial injustice meted upon black pipo by the other races.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by dingbang(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Btw, I have noticed that it is the Nigerians who are the most outspoken in the social media in comdemning racist sentiments or acts of racial injustice meted upon black pipo by the other races.
wetin concern racism with my post now...
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Prognose: 9:09am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Lol, dont take them seriously here. They're just catching their fun in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2017
Prognose:

The hell.... What did the bench do? Why remove the Innocent bench instead of the silly people who used it in a disgusting manner? Punishing the innocent instead of the guilty angry
Yeah, it was a misguided move there by the authorities of the town of Kakamega. They felt that the park......and that bench in particular was violated, so they had to take the measures to restore the honor of the that park. I dont know if they cogitated that by their removing the bench, they thus effectively erased the memory of the incident that caused their town the infamy.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
wetin concern racism with my post now...
U Naigerians always deride Kenyans and Ghanaians as black and dirty and smelly. You in effect disparage the dark complexion u demand of others to respect and appreciate. Black is only beautiful when a Nigerian is treated in a prejudiced manner in some western or Asian capital but u harbor the same asinine, prejudiced attitude towards your African brothers.

U Nigerians are hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by dingbang(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
U Naigerians always deride Kenyans and Ghanaians as black and dirty and smelly. You in effect disparage the dark complexion u demand of others to respect and appreciate. Black is only beautiful when a Nigerian is treated in a prejudiced manner in some western or Asian capital but u harbor the same asinine, prejudiced attitude towards your African brothers.

U Nigerians are hypocritical.
please don't confuse yourself.. Stupidity is far different from racism.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
please don't confuse yourself.. Stupidity is far different from racism.
So, u afe impying that those Nigerians that describe Kenyans as dirty, smelly black monkeys living in trees are simply stupid but definately not racist; whites and asians who harbour the same views about Africans are merely racists....but not stupid.

Wtf?? sad sad sad
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by ElDadd: 10:50am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
So, u afe impying that those Nigerians that describe Kenyans as dirty, smelly black monkeys living in trees are simply stupid but definately not racist; whites and asians who harbour the same views about Africans are merely racists....but not stupid.

Wtf?? sad sad sad

Haha, nice one.

He's obviously the stupid one.

I've just observed Nairaland has a lowkey propaganda of publicizing only negative things about East and South African countries.
It's a shame what Seun and co do for traffic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by stuffs4me(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Thanx bro, he dint have to refer to us as "useless", on account of the actions of these few individuals. Craziness is a human affliction- it exists ini virtually every society.
Just the other day I stumbled upon an article about the licenseous lifestyle of some Carlifonians.....the orgy of drugs and sex as described by the author, quite widespred......sex in public beaches. So, this is really nothing in comparison.

The country was so scandalized by this story, as u may know Kenya is largely a very comservative country, this generated so much opprobrium from the public.
The bench and the surrounding bush were removed as a consequence.

I was with you until you typed the bolded.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2017
ElDadd:

Haha, nice one.

He's obviously the stupid one.

I've just observed Nairaland has a lowkey propaganda of publicizing only negative things about East and South African countries.
It's a shame what Seun and co do for traffic.
I have on several occassions protested to the site owners to tone down the spread of stories whose veracity are questiomable, their only source being some crackpot blogsites frm Nigeria.
But they allow these bogus stories on their site, even placing on the front pages....for traffic's sake, this in stark contravention of one of the key rules of this site warning against spreading false news; the rule no. 8 to be precise.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

I was with you until you typed the bolded.
U dont agree that Kenyan society conservative?
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by stuffs4me(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
U dont agree that Kenyan society conservative?

Not that I disagree with you on that but some of the news coming out of Kenya don't really paint a picture of a "largely very conservative country".

I could be wrong though, which is why guys like you need to correct wrong impressions others may have about your country.

Lastly, don't take Nigerians on social media too seriously. Most Nigerians on social media talk a lot of crap just for the fun of it. They don't really mean what they say.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by broill33r: 12:00pm On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

Not that I disagree with you on that but some of the news coming out of Kenya don't really paint a picture of a "largely very conservative country".

I could be wrong though, which is why guys like you need to correct wrong impressions others may have about your country.

you mean the recycled sensational fake news and hoaxes , created by Nigerian bloggers you read from nairaland
designed to draw traffic to their websites from shallow idiots who believe anything they read on the internet.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by stuffs4me(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2017
broill33r:

you mean the recycled sensational fake news and hoaxes , created by Nigerian bloggers you read from nairaland
designed to draw traffic to their websites from shallow idiots who believe anything they read on the internet.

Why don't you cool down and take a cold drink. Don't get yourself worked up over what is not such a big deal. Let us discuss like civilize adults.

With attitude like yours, you are basically making yourself a target and only inviting Nigerians to come and ride and batter your country without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Arsenalholic1: 1:59pm On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Dont worry, we are always compelled to remind u of your inadequecies as a country in response to your utterances aimed at insilting or disparaging our country. You pipo always refer to Kenya as a useless country and its pipo weird on account of some of the news u read about the country- some exaggerated or downright hogwash.

But dont lie that these scarcity galore of fuel and foodstuff we always read in the news about Nigeria are only occasional phenomena. Let's start with the electricity. It's a daily challenge in that country, esp now with the biting recession.

Thank God I wasnt born in some places. I am happy to be a Kenyan, as weord as it may be.
You being happy as a Kenyan isn't weird in anyway.

Read up this thread where I chided the OP for calling Kenyans useless based on the actions of a few.

That's all I'd say bruh. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 07, 2017
Beey my love
How true is this?
I think it's a movie
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
You being happy as a Kenyan isn't weird in anyway.

Read up this thread where I chided the OP for calling Kenyans useless based on the actions of a few.

That's all I'd say bruh. Have a nice day.
Nice day too......and sorry if I said anything out of turn.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

Lastly, don't take Nigerians on social media too seriously. Most Nigerians on social media talk a lot of crap just for the fun of it. They don't really mean what they say.
Some of the stories cld be true, but it's not that such incidents are peculiar only to Kenya. Stuff happen everywhere in this God-forsaken world. We can recognize humor, and we can accept a bit of the caricaturing.

However, we take issue with some of the stories being posted on this website.......aimed at slandering the country Kenya or Zimbabwe or South Africa, Ghana etc (It seems to me that this is the fashion this days on this Nigerian forum site, deprecating these countries. Kenya in particular has been on such a recieving end since early last year). Some of these stories are actually fabricated, or a minor incident exaggerated out of proportion, or incidences that happened in some other places not within Keny, but say in Nigeria or Cameroon.....the story is rebranded to reflect that it had happened in Kenya.
With the ill-reputation Kenya has gained in the recent months, by tagging Kenya to these stories, it is bound to to drive up the traffic.

I have done a research on a number of these stories that have appeared here on Nairaland, Googling up the stories or carrying out an image reverse search. Most have revealed that a number of the "weird" are actually fake.

We Kenyans cant help being concerned when our country is being tarnished in this manner, for a number of Nigerians or the other Africans following this board are bound to to really believe these thing, thus inculcating some negative notions about the country. What Nairaland is doing is quite unfair.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Chuknovski(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
lawao
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by cutedidah(f): 4:09pm On May 07, 2017
undecided
dingbang:

shey you dey smell am!!!!!!

undecided
dingbang:

shey you dey smell am!!!!!!
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 07, 2017
Fresca:
More pictures

Lefulefu...quick cumman here..see these guys sha... shocked shocked shocked

Call bumbae1 & kennyid17 too... grin
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Beey(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Give us Kenyans a break! grin grin

This a very stale story, circa 2009. The scandal forgotten looong time ago! cheesy

But I bet u guys have better things to concern u than these Kenyan issues...... angry

Like when would the power go off, if there is enuff diesel to run the generator, perhaps youd have to run down the heavily crowded streets to the nearest fuel station, join the long queue for the stuff......pray that it doesnt run out b4 before your turn!

grin grin

Not funny, I know cheesy

Hapo umenena kama wazee mia moja. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Beey(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Beey my love

How true is this?

I think it's a movie
My dear, what's wrong with your people?Haba! Is Kenya the only country in Africa?On the other hand, send nollywood to come produce movies.LOL.But to answer your question, I lived in Nairobi & Kakamega is in Western Kenya .Have never been to that part of Kenya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
chai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Obama"s country ppl and their endtime behaviour grin
kennyID17
Bumbae1
kimbra
can u imagine.....?
hmm I just weak sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
This is the kind of place i be at. Another place like this place is in Uyo.
you mean love garden? grin
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

d tin weak me grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by sirusX(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:

U Nigerians are hypocritical
Now you're generalizing...but I do understand the thought to your words

The opinion of a few doesn't make it right or justified.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Marinee(f): 5:29pm On May 07, 2017
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Lefulefu.. Weitin you dey look at? shocked
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2017
Beey:
My dear, what's wrong with your people?Haba! Is Kenya the only country in Africa?On the other hand, send nollywood to come produce movies.LOL.But to answer your question, I lived in Nairobi & Kakamega is in Western Kenya .Have never been to that part of Kenya.

Fact is that these things happen everywhere

We had such places back then in school

Though I never visited

How have you been darling?

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Blood of Eve

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / TOP Ladies With The Best Camel Toe In The World (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.