Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64786 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Promise1991: 11:13pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by InvertedHammer: 11:13pm On May 06, 2017
/
Oh...now I get it.

That is why bad girls like Tonto and Mercy Aigbe got married and lived happily ever after.

Not all bad girls will get married. Not all good girls will become late entry. It is either you develop yourself or you rely on a stranger's opinion to wreck your life. Everyone's destiny is different. What works for A may not work for B.
Good or bad, the most important quality a lady needs is good and positive attitude. A snub will find life harder.

Does it end with just getting married?

\

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Millz404(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2017
Archangels2:
Nonsense..... U reap what u sow... U cannot b a runs girl and not have serious challenges in marriage... Na by first to marry... Please good and down to earth ladies...I'm a guy desperately looking for aunty B and so are others. Don't let people like this deceive you

Funny tin is "you reap what you sow" is not always life's reality. In life "results may vary"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by omooba969(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2017
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by ipodstinks: 11:19pm On May 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by goingape1: 11:19pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by ipodstinks: 11:20pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.
And by the time they stop running like baby, you will look for their attention but will not see.

7 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2017
Thought i was the only one thinking in that direction,i have an aunt who was a confirm runs girl and eventually settled down plus happily married,then the other got married but not to the right man coz despite being submissive and humble even to the extent that he is the one controlling her atm. They eventually seperated and till date she hasnt remarried. Several examples like that,but i still believe its good to be good. Just be yourself in every relationship you find yourself. Let him realise your worth and even if you go to visit him,dont turn yourself to his maid. Everything has to be done moderately.

7 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by erosimo(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

Babe, if u do that with me, we can't last more than two weeks because I don't give a Bleep but if I really want to .... u know, I will give u all the attention

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by dominique(f): 11:31pm On May 06, 2017
She made some valid points and I have actually seen some real life examples. However, it is not about getting married but staying married. The reason we are hearing about so many failed marriages nowadays is because of the type of rushed wedding aunty A did. After the wedding, reality sets in and both start wondering "what have I gotten myself into?". Still, no two marriages are the same. Some ex runs-girls eventually end up to become the best of home-keepers with successful marriages. Life is one hell of a strange cookie, it crumbles in ways we least expect sometimes.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by omooba969(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2017
dupsyluzy:
Thought i was the only one thinking in that direction,i have an aunt who was a confirm runs girl and eventually settled down plus happily married,then the other got married but not to the right man coz despite being submissive and humble even to the extent that he is the one controlling her atm. They eventually seperated and till date she hasnt remarried. Several examples like that,but i still believe its good to be good. Just be yourself in every relationship you find yourself. Let him realise your worth and even if you go to visit him,dont turn yourself to his maid. Everything has to be done moderately.

Your aunt has learnt the trade & she's now an expert.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by macaranta(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2017
This is just a useless piece of trashy information...
Go ahead and be runs girl aunty A and see where it gets you.
P. S real men will marry who they feel can keep their castle... A true lady of virtue, morons will get married to runs girls. I'm particularly vocal about this post because someone who is similar to anty B will consider changing to anty A because of this nonsense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by omooba969(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2017
dominique:
She made some valid points and I have actually seen some real life examples. However, it is not about getting married but staying married. The reason we are hearing about so many failed marriages nowadays is because of the type of rushed wedding aunty A did. After the wedding, reality sets in and both start wondering "what have I gotten myself into?". Still, no two marriages are the same. Some ex runs-girls eventually end up to become the best of home-keepers with successful marriages. Life is one hell of a strange cookie, it crumbles in ways we least expect sometimes.

smiley

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Kingsleytobe(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2017
attraction is reciprocal, you cant be a bad person and expect a good person to come into your life

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by macaranta(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2017
Ipfreely:

I think you mean 'Trash'.
It's meant.. Not mean grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by praisekeyzz(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2017
Aunty U and X nkor? Mtchw

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Gluthatione: 11:42pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

Who that eepp? I just want to advise u make hay while the sun is still shine , it won't be a good thing to be praying for a suitor when u are 40. My 50 cents

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Jman06(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2017
So on point!

Being too much available makes the lady seem needy and rejected by other guys. Ladies, learn how to maintain some good space and let the guy miss you, believe me he would feel that other guys are on your case and competition would set in, unless he never was into you ab initio.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
dupsyluzy:

So you are saying its okay to satisfy him sexually even when the union is not legal

I am saying that you have to make yourself competitive in a market where many women out there will fukc your man as soon as you blink an eye, and get his attention (pun intended lol)... A man sexually starved of his freakness desires will easier cheat as he is "weak", and need his freakish desires fulfilled.

Its not about good/bad gal, its about which one would satisfy all his sexual desires.... And its either you become that freak he desire OR marry the "seemingly" nice bobo, and let him get his freak on behind your back. Your choice.

PS: a lot of hypocrite men would want a church gal (plank of wood in the bedroom) regardless, in order to showcase to the world this phoney perfect image of happy marriage with the good God fearing girl, while he desires a FREAK every time he boringly Mount her, and cheat with these same freaks anytime he gets the chance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mytym(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:

Hmm good men abound around...but you don't even have your pic profile.

Start from there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by djkall(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2017
On the contrary, not bragging though. I have three women in my life. One good girl according her description, who has always been available to right from the day she said yes I'm ur girlfriend. Doing what a wife should do to her husband to me as a boyfriend. And the other two that are off and on, only come around either they are in need or hungry for sex. To cut the long story short I just proposed to my good girl and she said yes. We are tying the knots by December this year because I don't want rain to disrupt my marriage to the good girl of my life.
One thing I know is most men always go for what they want not what they need and at the end they look for the devil to blame.
The pix u see is my good girl

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Airtimex(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2017
I laff at this post... grin infact I laff at the post, the poster and the postee

The secondary school girls on nairaland wil be like this is true ooo...

My little advice is to try at your own risk...you may become full time home base player or get lucky cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

You give them little or no attention? How long are you going to keep doing that?

How old are you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by cooltola(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2017
Getting love advises from an online platfrom is like playing Russian Roulette. What works for Aunty A may not work for Aunty B. Person A is not person B .. Person A might be an introvert while person B might be an extrovert. if u want to be get married and looking for an advises, ask a married couple of your peers or older who are successful in their marriage

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by ipain: 11:47pm On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
What a terrible lie from an ignoramus point of view....bro, don't go with this mindset i beg you..."good" people as you said finish last cos they don't know when to stop being "good" and keep their limits/boundaries....be good but don't be a coward.
It true. A tenant took the privilege that we gave him for granted. Instead of inviting me to his office, he came to my door, in front of his staff, he started talking nonsense. I looked at the paper handed to me, felt insulted and I made sure he regretted ever trying such. Next thing he got was a letter from me warning him not to try that nonsense again and that further details will be communicated.

A few weeks later, he got a call that he has to evacuate the building. I can tell you now that even the slightest thing that does not warrant discussing in the office, he ask for my attention to discuss with him in the office but it is too late.

Generally, when you give people too much attention or privileges, they often end up messing it.

4 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by hardbody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
Aunty A got married because she is highly skilled in the bedroom and was able to fulfill ALL of that man's fantasy. Anal, she does it; 3sum, she is down for it; lick his aasss, yes daddy; dress as Catwoman while dangling from the chandelier, she is down for it. WHY?! Because as a wh0re, fukcing is her job and she is DAMN good at it... And the best part of it all is that, aunty A will never dare to stop this man from having mistresses, as she knows the game!

Now, aunty B certainly shouldn't make herself more absent, but instead, she should become the freak that her man desire, without bringing BS excuses (in the bedroom) when he wants to do all the dirty sexual stuff that is in his mind. Anyone who don't want to abide, will just open the door to their union to all the aunty A out there, who will gladly satisfy your man. If you want a man by your side, then become the freak that he desires!
MBJ

True talk. I dated a lady once who told me she was my diva in the afternoon and my b.it.ch at night. She lived up to that billing and trust me she left when she was done with me, according to her. She could have pinned me down, she was Aunty A in the scenario

4 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by corpersforum(f): 11:47pm On May 06, 2017
do i agree to that
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
To be honest, in Naija, it's not favorable for a lady in her 20's, with the hopes of getting married 'soon' to date one guy.

These guys talk about about how they long and wish for real and good girls,but they chase and marry runs babes.

E.g, personally I know a guy that didn't stop his relationship with a particular girl despite knowing the girl's eye is sharp and everywhere. typical wannabe + runsgirl. Maybe it was the intrigue and chase he loved, I don't know.
or maybe the sex was too good, I don't know.

Men say they want one thing, but they're after the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Lisaflex(f): 11:49pm On May 06, 2017
PapiSmith:
Because Aunty A married earlier doesn't mean she will have a happy home.

Ask Toke makinwa.

Spiritual wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by ChiefSweetus: 11:50pm On May 06, 2017
grin

I need that Idi Amin laughing meme for this mumu.

This is why marriages are a joke these days. It is a race to get hitched, not to enjoy a (possibly lifelong) relationship with someone who has a mutual love and respect for you.

By their words, you will know their brain capacity. Carry on oshamo! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On May 06, 2017
djkall:
On the contrary, not bragging though. I have three women in my life. One good girl according her description, who has always been available to right from the day she said yes I'm ur girlfriend. Doing what a wife should do to her husband to me as a boyfriend. And the other two that are off and on, only come around either they are in need or hungry for sex. To cut the long story short I just proposed to my good girl and she said yes. We are tying the knots by December this year because I don't want rain to disrupt my marriage to the good girl of my life.
One thing I know is most men always go for what they want not what they need and at the end they look for the devil to blame.
The pix u see is my good girl

So you mean to say you were cheating on this seemingly good babe?! Here is my question: if she indeed brought you all you desire in life then why the need to cheat with 2 other women?!

Your choice of marrying her is out of desperation to be married and NOT because she is THE one. If she ever was, you would have never cheated on her (which you will NEVER stop doing, whether married to her or not)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by tuscani: 11:51pm On May 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.