Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64787 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 2buffagain(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
Aunty A got married because she is highly skilled in the bedroom and was able to fulfill ALL of that man's fantasy. Anal, she does it; 3sum, she is down for it; lick his aasss, yes daddy; dress as Catwoman while dangling from the chandelier, she is down for it. WHY?! Because as a wh0re, fukcing is her job and she is DAMN good at it... And the best part of it all is that, aunty A will never dare to stop this man from having mistresses, as she knows the game!

Now, aunty B certainly shouldn't make herself more absent, but instead, she should become the freak that her man desire, without bringing BS excuses (in the bedroom) when he wants to do all the dirty sexual stuff that is in his mind. Anyone who don't want to abide, will just open the door to their union to all the aunty A out there, who will gladly satisfy your man. If you want a man by your side, then become the freak that he desires!
MBJ

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by braine(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
Aunty A got married because she is highly skilled in the bedroom and was able to fulfill ALL of that man's fantasy. Anal, she does it; 3sum, she is down for it; lick his aasss, yes daddy; dress as Catwoman while dangling from the chandelier, she is down for it. WHY?! Because as a wh0re, fukcing is her job and she is DAMN good at it... And the best part of it all is that, aunty A will never dare to stop this man from having mistresses, as she knows the game!

Now, aunty B certainly shouldn't make herself more absent, but instead, she should become the freak that her man desire, without bringing BS excuses (in the bedroom) when he wants to do all the dirty sexual stuff that is in his mind. Anyone who don't want to abide, will just open the door to their union to all the aunty A out there, who will gladly satisfy your man. If you want a man by your side, then become the freak that he desires!
MBJ

most of these aunt Bs don't understand this.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I am saying that you have to make yourself competitive in a market where many women out there will fukc your man as soon as you blink an eye, and get his attention (pun intended lol)... A man sexually starved of his freakness desires will easier cheat as he is "weak", and need his freakish desires fulfilled.

Its not about good/bad gal, its about which one would satisfy all his sexual desires.... And its either you become that freak he desire OR marry the "seemingly" nice bobo, and let him get his freak on behind your back. Your choice.

PS: a lot of hypocrite men would want a church gal (plank of wood in the bedroom) rehardless, in order to showcase to the world this phoney perfect image of happy marriage with the good girl, while he desires a FREAK every time he boringly Mount her, and cheat with these same freaks anytime he gets the chance.
Nope,i dont concur. Well, we all have different perspectives and uve just said yours.
I dont agree that i have to sexually satisfy him before he marries there is a difference between love and lust. How do i know if he truly loves me if all he does is have sex with me whenever he sets his eyes on me. I know affection can be shown tru body language but nonetheless a man that doesnt have self control is that one a man.
And its has now become a trend in our society that a man will tell you its because he loves you that he wants to have his way with u when in actual sense he just wants to satisfy his desires.
Everything boils down to one thing know the kind of man or woman you want to get married to,if as a woman your guy is sexually active and you are not,you need to discuss on it because its issues like this that bring about divorce.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by JERRY1925(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

wrong...very wrong...I think both male and female should just get matured in whatever they do....u might b loyal to a guy and he will marry u and cherish u...like craze...

u can also have series of boyfrnd..nd ull get him more confused...and u lose all...
fact is..we really want to get married.......!!!!!....but its tough for us..things have really changed..we all want confort.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by ChiefSweetus: 11:57pm On May 06, 2017
djkall:
On the contrary, not bragging though. I have three women in my life. One good girl according her description, who has always been available to right from the day she said yes I'm ur girlfriend. Doing what a wife should do to her husband to me as a boyfriend. And the other two that are off and on, only come around either they are in need or hungry for sex. To cut the long story short I just proposed to my good girl and she said yes. We are tying the knots by December this year because I don't want rain to disrupt my marriage to the good girl of my life.
One thing I know is most men always go for what they want not what they need and at the end they look for the devil to blame.
The pix u see is my good girl
I pity this poor foolish girl that agreed to marry an unripe simpleton like you.

Imagine her family, relatives, neighbors and colleagues seeing her picture online and learning her "fiance" is a braggadocious playboy and cheat who is doing her a favor by marrying her.

I reiterate, Poor foolish girl.

Congrats bro.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by chimeziedickson: 11:57pm On May 06, 2017
@misscuppy,u give them little or no attention and they keep running after u like babies......Note that flower flourishes in the morning and fades in the evening......no time......

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2017
AgricSalt:
The only thing I can contribute is to encourage women to reach out to men about HOW TO GET MARRIED.

Many men know little or even afraid of this topic. Because we are rarely taught at home. Simple

For example, do you know that your boyfriend does not know how much a wedding hall costs. He does not even have a sketch of what a wedding ceremony involves. How is he going to get married soon?

Put him in perspective and you will see him hurrying up

Why would anyone enquire about marriage hall and any nonsense about getting married, when they are not interested in marriage yet?! That is what desperate to marry women do!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 12:03am On May 07, 2017
Partially true!...banky wanted/taosted adesua, BUT he procrastinated, adesua professed love for jidenna, banky felt threatend/challenged and took the bull by the horns, the rest is history.......
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by braine(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2017
djkall:
On the contrary, not bragging though. I have three women in my life. One good girl according her description, who has always been available to right from the day she said yes I'm ur girlfriend. Doing what a wife should do to her husband to me as a boyfriend. And the other two that are off and on, only come around either they are in need or hungry for sex. To cut the long story short I just proposed to my good girl and she said yes. We are tying the knots by December this year because I don't want rain to disrupt my marriage to the good girl of my life.
One thing I know is most men always go for what they want not what they need and at the end they look for the devil to blame.
The pix u see is my good girl

congrats bro! you're one lucky dude.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MisterKings(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Generally in Nigeria,good people always finish last.
From dating,to careers,promotions,appointments,connections,jobs,etc.
Short cut is the fastest way to any form of success in Nigeria.

What do you think mean by short cut
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2017
dupsyluzy:

Nope,i dont concur. Well, we all have different perspectives and uve just said yours.
I dont agree that i have to sexually satisfy him before he marries there is a difference between love and lust. How do i know if he truly loves me if all he does is have sex with me whenever he sets his eyes on me. I know affection can be shown tru body language but nonetheless a man that doesnt have self control is that one a man.
And its has now become a trend in our society that a man will tell you its because he loves you that he wants to have his way with u when in actual sense he just wants to satisfy his desires.
Everything boils down to one thing know the kind of man or woman you want to get married to,if as a woman your guy is sexually active and you are not,you need to discuss on it because its issues like this that bring about divorce.

Sista, fair enough... But how would you know if you can satisfy him (or vice versa) before marriage? i hope that your "game" in the bedroom is as good as all these experienced gals out there. And if it isn't, I suggest you learn quickly, be open minded and figure out what freakish desire your future man will have.... Because NO man wanna be stuck with a "plank of wood" in the bedroom

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MisterKings(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

U go tey for single ville

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by TinaAnita(f): 12:08am On May 07, 2017
I always tell whoever cares to listen that what you see in a relationship is what you will get in a marriage. If you marry a girl who hardly stays at home then don't expect her to change to Aunty B all of a sudden. If you marry a girl who can't lift a finger to assist you with one domestic work or the other don't expect her not to employ the services of a maid when she becomes a wife.

If a guy takes a girl for granted simply because she is always available it only means that the love is one-sided because if a guy truly loves a girl he would always want to be with her plus he would never take her for granted or take her constant availabilty for granted.

What's the guarantee that a guy won't take the lady who played hard to get for granted after he marries her? What's the guarantee that he won't get tired of living with her?

Any guy who chases after you simply because you are not always available is only obssessed with your absence and not you as a person. Why not make yourself available every now and then let's see if he will continue the chase? A guy who is truly interested in you will never take you for granted.

Getting married is not the issue but staying married. Whoever can't maintain a good relationship will definitely have a terrible marriage as a faulty relationship can't produce a good marriage.

Aunty B rocks I'm sorry..
It pays to be a home girl

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nickymezor(f): 12:08am On May 07, 2017
Seenyo:
Partially true!...banky wanted/taosted adesua, BUT he procrastinated, adesua professed love for jidenna, banky felt threatend/challenged and took the bull by the horns, the rest is history.......
U dont say... Neva knew Adesua had a crush on Jidenna.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 2buffagain(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2017
dupsyluzy:

In some scenarios, you don't even need to satisfy his urges.
Flirting and teasing (And various hints at how much of a freak you'd be TO YOUR HUSBAND) is sometimes good enough.
Most "Good girls" will instead be doing "ewww" when the man is trying to guage how much a freak she is....not knowing that THAT is really what will keep that guy in your court after marriage.

You don't have to give it to him, your job is to let him know how much of a freak you'd be to your husband and only to your husband.
You should be able to confidently tell him things like "Mehn the man I choose to marry must like getting his ass ate" as casually as you would discuss politics. grin

A lot of girls haven't bothered to understand the male mind and think guys think like them. That "sharing feelings" or some shit is what men want to do with them for the rest of their married life together.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by braine(m): 12:10am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:
To be honest, in Naija, it's not favorable for a lady in her 20's, with the hopes of getting married 'soon' to date one guy.

These guys talk about about how they long and wish for real and good girls,but they chase and marry runs babes.

E.g, personally I know a guy that didn't stop his relationship with a particular girl despite knowing the girl's eye is sharp and everywhere. typical wannabe + runsgirl. Maybe it was the intrigue and chase he loved, I don't know.
or maybe the sex was too good, I don't know.

Men say they want one thing, but they're after the other.

Trust me, it's the sex, don't ask me how I know. that shït...can have a hold on a nigga.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 12:11am On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

MBJ

so in a nutshell, be fucking him like a IndecentStar, and all is well

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Alezy(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2017
BoosBae:
When he gets wifely benefits in a relationship, why would he need a wife?

You are always doing these things for him, because you want him to see how many yards of wife material you possess? You should tone it down, Less is more.

Guys be like "why buy the cow when the milk is free"??

Ladies be wise.
u are 110% wrong.

its not how far but how well. aunty A will only attract her kind and later learn the hard way. reason why we have so many failed marriages. smh
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 12:15am On May 07, 2017
2buffagain:

In some scenarios, you don't even need to satisfy his urges.
Flirting and teasing (And various hints at how much of a freak you'd be TO YOUR HUSBAND) is sometimes good enough.
Most "Good girls" will instead be doing "ewww" when the man is trying to guage how much a freak she is....not knowing that THAT is really what will keep that guy in your court after marriage.

A lot of girls haven't bothered to understand the male mind and think guys think like them. That "sharing feelings" or some shit is what men want to do with them for the rest of their married life together.
Sure,thats what am talking about just because u are a good girl or a born again doesnt mean u shouldnt talk about how much of a freak you are willing to be. I have friends that when u hear us saying some stuffs u had think we are actually doing it but we are just saying it for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by amerlin(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Onyejemechimere post=56272019]An apparent Nigerian lady has shared detailed reasons why good girls dont marry first. In the write-up that seems to be from her perspective, she talked about women being toys to men and how a woman should act so as to be valuable in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Everyone who read her writeup, Women and men, were all concurring to it...Read below

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-05-06-18-57-46.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-6RI67ZpYcDc/WQ4OpXcnnQI/AAAAAAAAF8w/dGmf3YEr1CMMot2r8KH5pRP_DL6Br-_egCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-05-06-18-57-46.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-58-27.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-2XS6X5Qu9cM/WQ4OzTmmWII/AAAAAAAAF80/6Y4lO1b-DRYSfWuqicYBrianoPbou-ikQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-58-27.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-59-30.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-_BQdKVtH-24/WQ4PCzRX1TI/AAAAAAAAF84/O1pnjGiDdQ8eKvIlBMTUcquOSWIa0sf2ACLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-59-30.jpeg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-explains-why-good-girls.html

[/quote
A man that married aunty A is a LovePeddler monga..
IF he sees another girl better than A he will go for her
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Alezy(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2017
kings20:
I will go for Aunty B

any gal that tries Aunty A with me gets dropped

my life
God bless you. Please say it again.

I don't understand how some ladies will sleep with a thousand men collecting money and misbehaving and later expect to get married to a humble n gentle man.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Supnaija(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2017
What actually happens is Aunty A becomes a mistress/side chic. Aunty B becomes a wife. Because don't get it twisted men want that faithful woman at home not someone with the possibility of f**kin the neighbor

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by ibnzubair(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2017
Safiaa:
Absolute nonsense.

I only agree with the ' dont make yourself too available'

That's very true.

Sweet name
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 12:18am On May 07, 2017
Going by the contents of her piece just last week, Crush is a gross-under-statement!
But it may also be a calculated attempt at making banky jealous/forthcoming tho!
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2017
iamadonis2:

Dey dia Na... If every other guy were like me, you'll stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an Ancestor.

Who ur forming epp?
Her case tire me ooo baba... Na she sabi sha
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by JerryTemi(f): 12:19am On May 07, 2017
Archangel seriously she is really saying the truth,I swear to God,you guys really kill us with everything,after all the stress but from what someone said up there,you don't have to give him all the milk before commitment. Thanks a lot.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by HARDDON: 12:20am On May 07, 2017
Is she advocating all ladies turn runzing?

Post wud hv been perfect if she gleaNed off d positives of aunty A n add em to Aunty B.

Why cant we have it all?

Besides, aunty A, i can assure u, wud always hv issues in her home. Big duels.
Mostly wud cheat on d husby, break up n marry anoda richer guy, short ill temper cos they wudnt wano submit to their men. Drink like fishes! N God help that husby if he can satisfy her

Too many negatives.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:

so in a nutshell, be fucking him like a IndecentStar, and all is well

Be a classy decent proper woman outside, but when you get to that bedroom, you must take care of BUSINESS and become that LovePeddler (to him)... Yes!
Be all he desires, without being fake like these pornstars.

Keep his attention on you, and renew your bedroom antics ever so often. He wants a dirty LovePeddler then become that animal and dress up like one, before sex. He wants to be handcuffed and roughed up, then ho buy tools and whips to deal with him.... WHATEVER IT TAKES.
Its not easy to diScover it all as many men rather be freaky with strangers and keep their loving wife in the dark.... But all women must find ways to unlock that secret place.

dupsyluzy:

I believe marriage shouldnt be test and trial,there is a reason it is for better or worse. There is always a chance for learning just because one person isnt getting it right doesnt mean the marriage is over,you stick together tru the good and bad times. And besides u had know if she can be sexually active or not through ur conversation with her. The overall thing be that let God be ur guide.

You sound so innocent... Ok, I suggest you keep praying for that good man that will stick with you, whether sexually miserable/satisfied or not. But remember that if you don't satisfy your man sexually, someone will.

4 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 12:22am On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sista, fair enough... But how would you know if you can satisfy him (or vice versa) before marriage? i hope that your "game" in the bedroom is as good as all these experienced gals out there. And if it isn't, I suggest you learn quickly, be open minded and figure out what freakish desire your future man will have.... Because NO man wanna be stuck with a "plank of wood" in the bedroom
I believe marriage shouldnt be test and trial,there is a reason it is for better or worse. There is always a chance for learning just because one person isnt getting it right doesnt mean the marriage is over,you stick together tru the good and bad times. And besides u had know if she can be sexually active or not through ur conversation with her. The overall thing be that let God be ur guide.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by jfleece(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2017
The 21st century had brought nothing but refurbished prostitutes.. It's hard to get a decent women these days, just imagine wat dis idiot is writing

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Alezy(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:
To be honest, in Naija, it's not favorable for a lady in her 20's, with the hopes of getting married 'soon' to date one guy.

These guys talk about about how they long and wish for real and good girls,but they chase and marry runs babes.

E.g, personally I know a guy that didn't stop his relationship with a particular girl despite knowing the girl's eye is sharp and everywhere. typical wannabe + runsgirl. Maybe it was the intrigue and chase he loved, I don't know.
or maybe the sex was too good, I don't know.

Men say they want one thing, but they're after the other.

you should know better it's for sex. that's why he wouldn't wanna leave her and wouldn't wanna marry her.

haven't u wondered why men some men don't joke with thier family yet they have a lady they sleep with outside? ask them to marry that lady and u will be shocked with their reply

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Alezy(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2017
JerryTemi:
Archangel seriously she is really saying the truth,I swear to God,you guys really kill us with everything,after all the stress but from what someone said up there,you don't have to give him all the milk before commitment. Thanks a lot.
yes u don't have to give him all the milk before he commits but u also don't need to be a runz girl for him to commit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.