Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? (7644 Views)

Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Which Is Latest Kernel And Where To Download For Ds/dsl/dsi 1.4.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by shockreaction(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2007
I've got a Nintendo DS Lite, and it's rather annoying that I have been unable to find more games for it here in Nigeria. Can anyone recommend any stores that stock DS titles?

Thanks.
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by naijacutee(f): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2007
An option would be that I could get some for you here in the UK (PAL Version though) and post them down to Nigeria.
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by shockreaction(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2007
Ok, since this seems like the only option, how can I get in touch with you?
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by otikpoko(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
You can get nds games 4rm onitsha.Do you want to sell it cos i am intrested?
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by otikpoko(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
please contact me on 07034925428
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by texazzpete(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
at last! Someone else with a DS.

If you really want to get the most of your DS, get a R4 Modchip or an M3, get an SD card and then you can download games onto the card and play on your DS.

Disclaimer: Playing copies of games you don't already own is piracy grin
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by malone5923(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2008
You can get DS games from Alaba International Market in Lagos just ask for the best dudes that sells game and you will be taken to guy called chidi or nonso
who sell opposite each other, they are more of rivals actually
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by otikpoko(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
Malone could you pls give me the number of nonso or chidi so i could reach them. grin
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by lexyman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2008
pls friend tell me the title u need on ds .i can give u at good prices +23423321050
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by Gamine(f): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2008
Ask Dakman where he gets his.

i doubt u'd get in naija sha
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by mice(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
guy you go get serious game for alaba the last time i saw ds cd i saw fifa 08 and pirate of the caribbean dat game na must have
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by mice(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
guy you go get serious game for alaba the last time i saw ds cd i saw fifa 08 and pirate of the caribbean dat game na must have well dis na my email if you need info jistwithlesile2004@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by otikpoko(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
Shock reaction i have about 60 nintendo ds games.If u're interested in getting the games reply to this & drop any contact information i can use to reach you either your email or phone number. wink
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by tobib: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
if in lagos they just opened a new in computer village based on nintendo u go find many
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by pixiraver(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2008
Hey guys, buy your games here www.awoofshop.com its a Nigerian website and we sell different types of games such as Nintendo DS lite, PS 2 & 3, Nintendo wii, Xbox 360 etc Do check it out
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by samosward(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2008
Uhm, Would also like to know if there is anybody interested in a PC game because I've got a working DreamCast Emulator with a Shenmue game for N1500 only, If interested contact me on 08024624909
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by R4i3ds: 7:56am On May 12, 2012
welcome go to one of our online retail site to oversea to know about the more product information: latest news ,price,shipping way (7-12days to worldwide,with tracking Number, half a year warranty time) at www.gamehouse88.com

R4Isdhc original R4isdhc 3ds for latest version Nintendo firmware, play free normal ds game on 3ds dsi,dsxl,dsll,dsl console.
R4I SDHC 3DS RED--->$14 http://gamehouse88.com/original-r4i-gold-for-ndslndsi-nds-n3ds-a-set-p-71.html

R4I SDHC 3DS RED with 2GB micro sd--->$20

http://www.gamehouse88.com/buy-r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-with-2gb-for-nintendo-3ds-dsi-xl-dsi-ndsl-p-78.html

R4I SDHC 3DS RED with 4GB micro sd card bundle ---> $25

http://www.gamehouse88.com/buy-r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-with-4gb-for-nintendo-3ds-dsi-xl-dsi-ndsl-p-76.html

[url]http://www.gamehouse88.com/free-shipping-r4isdhc-for-nintendo-dsi-8gb-memory-card-p-87.html R4I SDHC 3DS RED with 8GB micro sd card bundle[/url] ---> $32

http://www.gamehouse88.com/buy-r4isdhc-3ds-card-with-8gb-for-nintendo-3ds-dsi-xl-dsi-ndsl-p-77.html

we support drop shipping /small wholesale/ebay supplier for oversea.
accept paypal
within 24 hours shipping with tracking No.(Hongkong air mail with tracking No..we can offer free shipping for some customer who like to keepping long-term cooperation.)
offer half a year warranty time for each product
we support free game ,if you would like to buy the card with free games,pls leave the comment when you in the process of making the order at our worldwide retail site.

Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by R4i3ds: 8:01am On May 12, 2012
why don't buy a r4i 3ds card to hack Nintendo directly.. so you don't need to buy the Roms again ..
Re: Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? by macuwon(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
I got a Japanese used Nintendo Wii. I don't know how to get the remote, etc

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Type Of Game? / How To Use Usb Controller For Games On Pc / Pes 22 Ppsspp: Download Pes 2022 Psp-iso For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.