Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3853 Views)

I'm Looking For A Fvck Mate / Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 06, 2017
Re: . by Frolic: 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
This is serious!
Re: . by HungerBAD: 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove.

I protect your eyes from tbis thread in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: . by signature2012(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
The lady I've been dating finally couldn't get her parent's approval to marry me, a non member of her catholic church denomination so this is it.

Serious single ladies, please pm or at least use style show interest and I will take it from there.

I'm Anambra Igbo so Igbo lady is preferable. I'm well under 35, educated, working etc.

No insults please.

Lalasticlala, a brother needs help asap.

Jeff,you mean say you no know see your spec for America.
I remember your last thread,you mention ladies should ask how much the potential suitor has in his bank account,his investment,credit history etc.Hope you are ready to do same?
Re: . by dacblogger: 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
Which part of anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
The lady I've been dating finally couldn't get her parent's approval to marry me, a non member of her catholic church denomination so this is it.

Serious single ladies, please pm or at least use style show interest and I will take it from there.

I'm Anambra Igbo so Igbo lady is preferable. I'm well under 35, educated, working etc.

No insults please.

Bro, sorry to bust your bubble, but the above in bold is a striking sign that your desperate state of mind will always have you failed in this suicide mission.... Just take your time, and eventually some proper woman will come your way.

I can feel that this marriage thingy is a DO or DIE mission for you, but nothing good can come out of this rush (spouse appeal/begging).

1st get the RIGHT friendship with a woman, then along the way (if she is the proper friend) then turn this friendship into the RIGHT r/ship, and if that goes well then, in a few months/yrs you can propose to her, and eventually marry her. But hey, if you think that you can find someone today and marry them in a few months and BE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, then best you go play the lottery, you'll have more chances in being successful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NevetsIbot(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2017
someone is trying to block ishlove from seeing.
Ishlove comman see this insecure brovah

1 Like

Re: . by jjjjj2017: 10:01pm On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, sorry to bust your bubble, but the above in bold is a striking sign that your desperate state of mind will always have you failed in this suicide mission.... Just take your time, and eventually some proper woman will come your way.

I can feel that this marriage thingy is a DO or DIE mission for you, but nothing good can come out of this rush (spouse appeal/begging).

1st get the RIGHT friendship with a woman, then along the way (if she is the proper friend) then turn this friendship into the RIGHT r/ship, and if that goes well then, in a few months/yrs you can propose to her, and eventually marry her. But hey, if you think that you can find someone today and marry them in a few months and BE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, then best you go play the lottery, you'll have more chances in being successful.
Thumb Up!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 06, 2017
dacblogger:
Which part of anambra?
chaigrin
Re: . by jjjjj2017: 10:04pm On May 06, 2017
SirJeffry:

No insults please.

If you are serious, you need to take your time to look out for sensible & clean lady. there are thousands responsible out there same as we have millions of repackaged expired runs gal as well. dont be in a haste & dont make it a must to marry from your tribe.
btw, if you truly need a gal to marry do quote me & I will connect you with a virgin igbo gal. you can take her to the hospital to certify the genuity of her virginity.
Note: I am not kidding & my service is free. dont ask me why I cant marry the said gal by myself but am married & blessed with kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by goodmorning40: 10:05pm On May 06, 2017
Until I see ur advert on AIT and NTA u are not serious
Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 10:05pm On May 06, 2017
ohkay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2017
signature2012:

Jeff,you mean say you no know see your spec for America.
I remember your last thread,you mention ladies should ask how much the potential suitor has in his bank account,his investment,credit history etc.Hope you are ready to do same?
lol. Na who enter enter kitchen go know wetin the chef dey cook. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I'm neither desperate nor a fool, trust me. Even Bible says ask and ye shall get. Na someplace someone dey meet someone, Nairaland ain't different. Tnx all the same.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:33pm On May 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove.

I protect your eyes from tbis thread in Jesus name.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm neither desperate nor a fool, trust me. Even Bible says ask and ye shall get. Na someplace someone dey meet someone, Nairaland ain't different. Tnx all the same.
How fat is you bank account? cheesy

HungerBad, I'm just asking a sisterly question o
Re: . by HungerBAD: 10:38pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Respect yourself and come back into the ODA room.

The guy is okay,he probably has more than 1000 pm's already.

Why you wan know him acct?my own wey you know never do?you wan compare and contrast?

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
HungerBAD:

Respect yourself and come back into the ODA room.

The guy is okay,he probably has more than 1000 pm's already.

Why you wan know him acct?my own wey you know never do?you wan compare and contrast?
Okay wait let me perfume everywhere beforre coming to da oda room grin

I wan know hin account details because I get one niece like that wey dey single and ready ready mingle tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

At least fatter than our daddy in Aso villa. grin
Re: . by HungerBAD: 10:44pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Okay wait let me perfume everywhere beforre coming to da oda room grin

I wan know hin account details because I get one niece like that wey dey single and ready ready mingle tongue

Okay.

Rub Arab oil wey dey scent well for everywhere too.

Make i dim light and put the cable on slow jam songs.

Waiting.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:

If you are serious, you need to take your time to look out for sensible & clean lady. there are thousands responsible out there same as we have millions of repackaged expired runs gal as well. dont be in a haste & dont make it a must to marry from your tribe.
btw, if you truly need a gal to marry do quote me & I will connect you with a virgin igbo gal. you can take her to the hospital to certify the genuity of her virginity.
Note: I am not kidding & my service is free. dont ask me why I cant marry the said gal by myself but am married & blessed with kids
I understand you but believe me there are still nice girls on social media. I met the said lady on the same social media and she's such an angel except that the parents are so church denomination conscious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 6:08am On May 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
At least fatter than our daddy in Aso villa. grin
It must be as fat as Babachir Lawal before we can talk grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:10am On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Okay.

Rub Arab oil wey dey scent well for everywhere too.

Make i dim light and put the cable on slow jam songs.

Waiting.
You're a playerrrrrrr... wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On May 07, 2017
Ishilove:

It must be as fat as Babachir Lawal before we can talk grin
Don't worry, I have plans to change career and make it that fat. I recently bought a WHISTLE.cheesy
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:23am On May 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
Don't worry, I have plans to change career and make it that fat. I recently bought a WHISTLE.cheesy
Is the Whistle metal alloy or plastic? Made in China or made in Aba? It must be durable to ensure superb sonic boom cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 6:31am On May 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Is the Whistle metal alloy or plastic? Made in China or made in Aba? It must be durable to ensure superb sonic boom cheesy
I don't know oo, I stole it from a friend who also stole it from a friend who said his father stole it from another friend.grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:33am On May 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
I don't know oo, I stole it from a friend who also stole it from a friend who said his father stole it from another friend.grin
That is just plain nasty. It has been coated with spittle from various lips sad

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:36am On May 07, 2017
Ishilove:

That is just plain nasty. It has been coated with spittle from various lips sad
... And since all the acidic spittle hadn't destroyed its efficiency, then it's original. Case closed.cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 6:40am On May 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
... And since all the acidic spittle hadn't destroyed its efficiency, then it's original. Case closed.cheesy
That's like kissing other men, so remember, SirJeffry, that each time you put your lips on the Whistle, you are kissing your friend, his father, and his father's friend cheesy

You doh oh. Kiss them well well tongue

1 Like

Re: . by HungerBAD: 6:51am On May 07, 2017
Ishilove:

You're a playerrrrrrr... wink cheesy

Player?MBAAA.

Stopped playing when i met you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:09am On May 07, 2017
Ishilove:

That's like kissing other men, so remember, SirJeffry, that each time you put your lips on the Whistle, you are kissing your friend, his father, and his father's friend cheesy

You doh oh. Kiss them well well tongue
Chai, I have suffered-ed.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:40am On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Player?MBAAA.

Stopped playing when i met you.
Oh HungerBad, you make my heart jigijigijigi, and I'm pretty sure it's not cardio arrythymia cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In / My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now / Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.