Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Help..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help..... (605 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..... by samwhi(m): 2:59am On May 07, 2017
Tecno w3 users, pls i don't know mayb it's my phone or it's all w3, whenever i save pictures frm nairaland it won't show on my gallery and i won't see it also in my storage..... Pls any solution to this
Re: Help..... by daamazing(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2017
You're using Operamini..
Rename the files and add .jpg at the end.
Re: Help..... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2017
samwhi:
Tecno w3 users, pls i don't know mayb it's my phone or it's all w3, whenever i save pictures frm nairaland it won't show on my gallery and i won't see it also in my storage..... Pls any solution to this
Did @daamazing's suggestion work for you @samwhi?
Re: Help..... by samwhi(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
Did @daamazing's suggestion work for you @samwhi?
Nope
Re: Help..... by daamazing(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
samwhi:
Nope
because you didn't do it correctly
Re: Help..... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
samwhi:

Nope
Clear the cache of the App you download from. @samwhi What's the current Build Number on your phone?
Re: Help..... by samwhi(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Clear the cache of the App you download from. @samwhi What's the current Build Number on your phone?
W3-H806A1-M-160721V30
Re: Help..... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:33am On May 23, 2017
samwhi:

W3-H806A1-M-160721V30
Hello @samwhi Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update; It will improve the overall performance of your device. Back up your files prior to visiting Carlcare. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Help..... by GoodYYor: 5:23pm On May 23, 2017
samwhi:
If yu are using opera mini, Follow these steps
1. Click on save the pictures
2. then click on the 3dots above and select remane
3. scroll to the end of the file name and add. jpg
4. click on done, then download

SCREENSHOT GUIDE

(1) (Reply)

How To Trace Your Stolen Phone / Easy Step To Spot Out A Fake Smartphone / Apple Admits It Deliberately Slows Down Iphones As They Get Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.