Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image (3088 Views)

Convert An Image Into Cartoon Now!!! / What Does It Take To Create A Cartoon Animation? / How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image by imocheezy1: 8:14am On May 07, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-TozhpsT2aL0/WQ3c0peVdXI/AAAAAAAAEUk/d8Y23TGXEOo_h3aemJy3PzdX7LYPJjyTACLcB/s1600/FB_IMG_1494079247837.jpg[/img]

I came across this tutorial online and it's something that has to be shared here. It's something I've wanted to be able to do on my own especially when I see beautiful cartoon images done by friends on facebook. I'm gonna list out some few steps you're gonna take in turning your image to a beautiful cartoon image. This is gonna be done using Photoshop app

STEP 1:
Try and get a nice image of yourself and of a very good and recommended size of at least 300 dpi. The image should not be less than that recommended size for a better work.

STEP 2:
Your image should be of any of the following formats, .jpg, .tiff, .giff, .bmp, or any other image format that is compatible with Photoshop. Then place them into the Photoshop program. While making use of Photoshop, you can make use of pencil or pen to mark out the needed parts of your real image.

STEP 3:
The next step to be taken is to add a beautiful colour to your created image. On your Photoshop app, use the magic wand tool to choose the areas and color them in the same way.

STEP 4:
The last and final step is to make your cartooned image pretty and then add finishing touches to it. You can also decide to add some background colors to it also.

You can download Photoshop for android and PC HERE
Re: How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image by NeeKlaus: 8:25am On May 07, 2017
Where's the link for the Photoshop for Android? There's nothing on that site.

imocheezy1
Re: How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2017
imocheezy1:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-TozhpsT2aL0/WQ3c0peVdXI/AAAAAAAAEUk/d8Y23TGXEOo_h3aemJy3PzdX7LYPJjyTACLcB/s1600/FB_IMG_1494079247837.jpg[/img]

I came across this tutorial online and it's something that has to be shared here. It's something I've wanted to be able to do on my own especially when I see beautiful cartoon images done by friends on facebook. I'm gonna list out some few steps you're gonna take in turning your image to a beautiful cartoon image. This is gonna be done using Photoshop app

STEP 1:
Try and get a nice image of yourself and of a very good and recommended size of at least 300 dpi. The image should not be less than that recommended size for a better work.

STEP 2:
Your image should be of any of the following formats, .jpg, .tiff, .giff, .bmp, or any other image format that is compatible with Photoshop. Then place them into the Photoshop program. While making use of Photoshop, you can make use of pencil or pen to mark out the needed parts of your real image.

STEP 3:
The next step to be taken is to add a beautiful colour to your created image. On your Photoshop app, use the magic wand tool to choose the areas and color them in the same way.

STEP 4:
The last and final step is to make your cartooned image pretty and then add finishing touches to it. You can also decide to add some background colors to it also.

You can download Photoshop for android and PC HERE

You sure this short tutorial will achieve the desired result like in the image you attached?

I have photoshop cs6 extended
Re: How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image by isaiahisaiah428: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guy dis short tutorial no gv me watin i want oo
Re: How To Turn Your Image Into A Cartoon Image by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
isaiahisaiah428:
Guy dis short tutorial no gv me watin i want oo

whatsapp me i will teach u how to do it for free 08034364686

(1) (Reply)

More Sketches From My Portfolio / How Much Should A Logo Cost? / I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.