Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) (56888 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by ugosonics: 1:05pm On May 07, 2017
Founder Of Madonna University Celebrates His 70th Birthday

Very Rev. Fr. Emmanuel M. P. Edeh commonly known as Father Edeh, (born May 1947) is a Nigerian Catholic priest of the Holy Ghost congregation. Father Edeh is the founder of the Pilgrimage Centre of Eucharistic Adoration also known as the Pilgrimage Centre for Peace and Reconciliation Elele, Rivers State, Nigeria. He celebrated his 70th birthday yesterday at National Pilgrimage Centre Elele, Rivers State.

He grew up under a charitable and peace-loving mother, Mama Omeogo.
Studied in America and majored in Philosophy with his Ph.D. in Metaphysics (1984).
Highlights of Igbo Metaphysics include: Mma-di, Caring/charity, empowerment and peace.
The after-effects of Nigerian Civil war and the goal of EPTAISM (Edeh’s Philosophy of thought and action)
Establishment of Centre for Peace, Justice and Reconciliation, in 1984.
Centre for abjectly poor (Umuogbenye).
Catholic Prayer Ministry of the Holy Spirit and Medicare centres spreading all over the world.
Establishment of various self-help projects/skill acquisition centres
Founding of the National Pilgrimage Centre Elele
Establishment of schools from Nursery to Tertiary institutions like Madonna university, caritas University.
Scholarship programmes for less-privileged and handicapped students
Employment and empowerment of the young people of this generation
Specificity of his Private Institutions due to their background in his philosophy of Mma-di cum thought and action all the way. The success stories of Madonna University and other institutions of higher learning, some spectacular and significant achievements of his schools in the National and International scenes.
Projection, popularization and perpetuation of Prof. Edeh’s peace-project through the four flourishing Religious Congregations who will continue the programmes that engender peace in the hearts of people.
Various awards and recognitions given to him as a result of his labour to recover peace in the hearts of people and in the world.
The crown of Fr. Edeh’s contribution to world peace is the establishment of the Madonna International Charity Peace Award (MICPA) in 2006.
Edeh’s Charity Peace Model
Edeh as Servant Leader (Flipped Pyramid Structure)
Millennium Development Goals, Edeh as Pacesetter:
– Eradication of Extreme Poverty and hunger

– Women/Youth Empowerment

– Health care delivery and capacity buildin

https://flashreporters.com/2017/05/07/founder-madonna-university-celebrates-70th-birthday/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by lokito: 1:08pm On May 07, 2017
Father wey dey flog students

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:

#SoftWerk grin

7 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:
before.....

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2017
Chai... I will never forget Father founder!!
Wetin this man do us, only God can tell...
From the depth of my heart, I don't give a fvck about your Birthday...
Come and collect my certificate if you can!!

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 07, 2017
grin

Juz wanna ask you guys if the Universities in Nigeria are mostly run by Priests & Nuns ?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Davash222(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz wanna ask you guys if the Universities in Nigeria are mostly runs by Priests & Nuns ?
Read your post again.

27 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:16pm On May 07, 2017
70years and he bluntly refuse to give a drop of his sperm.

11 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by doublewisdom: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
I remember being dragged to his crusades those days. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by lokito: 1:20pm On May 07, 2017
CplusJason:

You just typed a DUMB post with a SMART phone

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:

You just typed a DUMB post with a SMART phone
Yeah, I know.

Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz wanna ask you guys if the Universities in Nigeria are mostly run by Priests & Nuns ?
No they are not run mostly by priest/Nuns.
but by greedy politicians who don't care about the students wellbeing.
But to loot,loot and loot.
then take it overseas and yahoo boys bring it back home.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2017
olihilistic:

No they are not run mostly by priest/Nuns.
but by greedy politicians who don't care about the students wellbeing.
But to loot,loot and loot.
then take it overseas and yahoo boys bring it back home.

Ooh okies...tnx Oli... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:29pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:
I guess you typed this DUMB post with a JAVA phone. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
Glorified secondary school

6 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
Tell them # We are Father Edeh people undecided #

9 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 2:32pm On May 07, 2017
CplusJason:

really?? how does he cope with sexual urges...
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

wait ooo are u not a nigerian?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
wait ooo are u not a nigerian?
grin

Nawa for u....
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nawa for u....

which one be na wa for me?talk ee,I never notice am before ooo

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Articul8(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2017
Father father

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
Happy birthday to him.

Those private universities are helping the education situation.

5 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
which one be na wa for me?talk ee,I never notice am before ooo
cheesy

I know tat u already knew that i am not a nigerian wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by HIScraziness(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
Could remember how I was almost forced to become a Rev Father, even though I was still so tender then, I never wanted to be one.

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by dionma: 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
Whoever wrote this article needs a crash course in writing. The article is incoherent. I had to pick and choose the sentences in order to make sense of it.

8 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
When I was a kid, a lie was told that this man does not appear on pictures. He either goes invisible or your camera get destroyed.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 3:59pm On May 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
When I was a kid, a lie was told that this man does not appear on pictures. He either goes invisible or your camera get destroyed.
Bros dat lie still dey reign oo

19 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Father I just added another tattoo...

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by drisluca(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
the Man dark sha cheesy

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.