Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Letter From A Shaikh (Judgement Day is Near) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Letter From A Shaikh (Judgement Day is Near) (515 Views)

Lawyers On The Day Of Judgement. / Ten Points About Jamaa’at-ul-ikhwaan Al-muslimoon – Shaikh Ahmad Bin Yahyaa An-n / Preparing For The Day Of Judgement By – Imaam Ibn Hajar Al-asqalani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From A Shaikh (Judgement Day is Near) by jubril247: 3:43pm On May 07, 2017
This is the number of sheikh Khalid As shawi 0509836850 he swears by Allah that he saw the prophet (saw) in his dream and the prophet (saw) asked him to convey a message from him (saw):"inform the Muslims from me. That who spread this message will be happy a very big happiness and who neglects it will be sad a very big sadness ( La ilaha illa Anta Subhanaka Anta Rabbi Faghfirlee inni kuntu mina zwalimeen) send it to 25 persons and u will hear a very happy news tonight<< this is according to the sheikh. Warning!! The day of judgement is very near... And the sign is the letter read In Full and don't neglect it or else u will get bad deeds... The prophet (saw)'s will in the dream of sheikh ahmad the holder of the key prophet (saw)'s haram al masjid Annabawi :" bismillahir Rahman arraheem Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wavarakatuhu.. I swear that this letter I have received it today and I hope u will all read it fully and work according to it, this is a will from Al Madina Al munawwarah from sheikh ahmad the holder of the key of the prophet (saw) haram to all the Muslim of the earth and the will sayssad sheikh Ahmad says that once he was reading the Quran in the haram of Al masjid Annabawi and on that night he fell asleep and he said: I saw the prophet (saw) in my dream. And he came to me and said this week more than 40000 of the Muslims had died not on their iman and they died the death of jahiliyyah... And the women do not obey their husbands and they show in front of men their beauty without hijab and covering , their body are naked and they go out of their houses without the knowledge of their husbands, and the rich of the people they dnt give zakah and they don't perform hajj and they dnt help the poor and they dnt advice others and the prophet (saw) is conveying that the day of judgement is coming soon, a star will appear in the sky which you will all see it clearly, and the sun will come closer to your heads , after that the tawbah ( regretting) will not be accepted and the doors of the sky will close and the Quran will be raised from the earth to the sky, and the sheikh says that the prophet saw told him in his dream that if one of the people spread this will between the people he will gain the shafa'ah of the prophet (saw)and will gain lots of blessings and plenty of rizq, and who looks into it and neglected it, in another meaning throw it or tear it or ignored it he made a big ithm ( bad deed) and who looked at it and didn't forward it he will be thrown from Allahs mercy in the day of judgment.. And for that he asked me the prophet (saw) in the dream to inform one of the Al haram an nabawis authority that the day of judgment is soon, so ask Allah for forgiveness and make taw agh for him , and I dreamt that on Monday who forwards it 30 times among the Muslim Allah will remove from him sadness and increase his rizq and solve his problem and will provide him within 40 day. And I knew that one has forwarded it in 30 paper and Allah had provided him with 25 000 of money, and another one also forwarded it Allah has provide 96000 of money, and someone denied it?he lost his son In the same day this information has no doubt on it. So believe in it and do good accordingly in order that Allah bless us on our work and bless us in Dunya and akhirah and bestow mercy on us... This will has reached a business man and he forwarded it immediately and as soon as he did he received the message of the success of business with prophe around 90000 more than what he expected.. And this reached one of the doctors and he neglected it he died in car accident and he was dead in bad condition that every1 spoke about, and one of the constructors neglected it his elder son died in another Arab citie. Pls send it to at least 25 peopl and inshallah the sender will get good news on the 4th day.
Send these names of Allah to 11 Muslims believe me the biggest problem ur facing will be solved inshallah.
Ya Allah
Ya Kareem
Ya Aleem
Ya wasi'
Ya Noor
Re: Letter From A Shaikh (Judgement Day is Near) by OLAJADON: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
This things are what the prophet predicted already will happen during the end hour, but you claiming someone said or yourself saw the prophet is what I don't understand because the prophet is dead more than 1400 years ago and he can't come back except on the day of qiyamot so please let stop using the nabiyy name unnecessarily or can someone educate me on this.
Re: Letter From A Shaikh (Judgement Day is Near) by Empiree: 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
LOl @ola,

I am not responding to op, I am responding to you. It's possible to see prophet Muhammad(SAW) in a true dream
Re: Letter From A Shaikh (Judgement Day is Near) by IbnMajaah: 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
jubril247:
This is the number of sheikh Khalid As shawi 0509836850 he swears by Allah that he saw the prophet (saw) in his dream and the prophet (saw) asked him to convey a message from him (saw):"inform the Muslims from me. That who spread this message will be happy a very big happiness and who neglects it will be sad a very big sadness ( La ilaha illa Anta Subhanaka Anta Rabbi Faghfirlee inni kuntu mina zwalimeen) send it to 25 persons and u will hear a very happy news tonight<< this is according to the sheikh. Warning!! The day of judgement is very near... And the sign is the letter read In Full and don't neglect it or else u will get bad deeds... The prophet (saw)'s will in the dream of sheikh ahmad the holder of the key prophet (saw)'s haram al masjid Annabawi :" bismillahir Rahman arraheem Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wavarakatuhu.. I swear that this letter I have received it today and I hope u will all read it fully and work according to it, this is a will from Al Madina Al munawwarah from sheikh ahmad the holder of the key of the prophet (saw) haram to all the Muslim of the earth and the will sayssad sheikh Ahmad says that once he was reading the Quran in the haram of Al masjid Annabawi and on that night he fell asleep and he said: I saw the prophet (saw) in my dream. And he came to me and said this week more than 40000 of the Muslims had died not on their iman and they died the death of jahiliyyah... And the women do not obey their husbands and they show in front of men their beauty without hijab and covering , their body are naked and they go out of their houses without the knowledge of their husbands, and the rich of the people they dnt give zakah and they don't perform hajj and they dnt help the poor and they dnt advice others and the prophet (saw) is conveying that the day of judgement is coming soon, a star will appear in the sky which you will all see it clearly, and the sun will come closer to your heads , after that the tawbah ( regretting) will not be accepted and the doors of the sky will close and the Quran will be raised from the earth to the sky, and the sheikh says that the prophet saw told him in his dream that if one of the people spread this will between the people he will gain the shafa'ah of the prophet (saw)and will gain lots of blessings and plenty of rizq, and who looks into it and neglected it, in another meaning throw it or tear it or ignored it he made a big ithm ( bad deed) and who looked at it and didn't forward it he will be thrown from Allahs mercy in the day of judgment.. And for that he asked me the prophet (saw) in the dream to inform one of the Al haram an nabawis authority that the day of judgment is soon, so ask Allah for forgiveness and make taw agh for him , and I dreamt that on Monday who forwards it 30 times among the Muslim Allah will remove from him sadness and increase his rizq and solve his problem and will provide him within 40 day. And I knew that one has forwarded it in 30 paper and Allah had provided him with 25 000 of money, and another one also forwarded it Allah has provide 96000 of money, and someone denied it?he lost his son In the same day this information has no doubt on it. So believe in it and do good accordingly in order that Allah bless us on our work and bless us in Dunya and akhirah and bestow mercy on us... This will has reached a business man and he forwarded it immediately and as soon as he did he received the message of the success of business with prophe around 90000 more than what he expected.. And this reached one of the doctors and he neglected it he died in car accident and he was dead in bad condition that every1 spoke about, and one of the constructors neglected it his elder son died in another Arab citie. Pls send it to at least 25 peopl and inshallah the sender will get good news on the 4th day.
Send these names of Allah to 11 Muslims believe me the biggest problem ur facing will be solved inshallah.
Ya Allah
Ya Kareem
Ya Aleem
Ya wasi'
Ya Noor
And who is worst than the person who has told a lie against Allah and his Messenger....

(1) (Reply)

Simplified Istikhaar / Delaying Prayers (salat) From Its Prime Time / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.